Page 599 of 758 FirstFirst ... 99499549589596597598599600601602609649699 ... LastLast
Results 5,981 to 5,990 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Attachments on PSOW break like Dudu breaks Grinders. Try an image hosting site.
    The picture was of the choose your 12*+11* weaponoid bonus you get for spending AC. My main question was Which 12* and 11* weaponoids are the best in pso2es?

I can choose 2 12* and 8 11*. The only 12* I have is H44 missouri and as for 11* I only have a bunch of E type wind,dark, fire and ice. I have none of the other damage types.
    Last edited by Crayzus; Jul 3, 2017 at 02:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crayzus View Post
    The picture was of the choose your 12*+11* weaponoid bonus you get for spending AC. My main question was Which 12* and 11* weaponoids are the best in pso2es?

I can choose 2 12* and 8 11*. The only 12* I have is H44 missouri and as for 11* I only have a bunch of E type wind,dark, fire and ice. I have none of the other damage types.
    I know Fray Fiora is really good, as far as 12*s are concerned. For everything else, just take Weaponoids of any other Frame except E.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

What is the best way to get decent chips in order to complete the XH emergency quests? I seem to only deal about 15 million damage before time runs out.

If you don't have them, you start saving up for special event 12* chips. Things like, various holidays, anniversaries, etc. They've already proven time and time again, that those chips will always shine in one way or another throughout the EMs. Both the anniversary chips this year have proven to be a rather potent combination (Darker Busters and Seraphy's Guidance)

The other thing, is to make sure you have an active friend list, one that can help you clear out what you can't get done effectively.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Jul 4, 2017 at 08:53 AM.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I think they are going to have chips of the DeSu artist's characters as freebies; one's gonna be a login bonus, one's gonna be a quest drop, and the other's going to be in the crys draal bonus box if I remember right

This week, it's the...

esScratch: Illustration Collection Memorial! (7/5 ~ 7/12)

Snag past Illustration Chips in this Scratch, including the Council of Six Anniversary Chips and heroines Anniversary Chips. In addition, you can scratch Illustration Chips that were previously AC Scratch-exclusive in the Medal Scratch! You can also get Radiant and Fray Fiora in this Scratch!
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

For me, Fray Fiora and Radiant are the only good chips here - the meta won't allow these illustration chips to be super useful. For every chip that has a useful effect like HP barrier... you end up losing potential damage. That said, they're still good if you aren't armed to the teeth, but if you are, well, there's next to no point running this scratch.

From a pragmatic point of view anyway. If you like to collect art, by all means, this is a treasure trove.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    For me, Fray Fiora and Radiant are the only good chips here - the meta won't allow these illustration chips to be super useful. For every chip that has a useful effect like HP barrier... you end up losing potential damage. That said, they're still good if you aren't armed to the teeth, but if you are, well, there's next to no point running this scratch.

From a pragmatic point of view anyway. If you like to collect art, by all means, this is a treasure trove.
    You can also use it to fill out more entries in the Chip Lab.

If you have no rappy coins is the only other way to get chips is to spend AC?
    Is it worth the $20 to scratch for better chips?
    Are you guaranteed to get a 12* if you use the AC scratch?

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

they just buffed most of these chips in the previous update; my Lisa S Excellent was pretty Excellent to use against dark agrani when I didnt have the equip cost for avenger

EDIT: yeah parts of es swiki seems to have been updated; the Excellent series seems to now do a 115% extra hit with 大+ to 大++ for ability level proc rates

EDIT 2: the active Anniversary chips now deal a 95% extra hit while active; they are basically all cheaper to equip and race-specific, but slightly weaker, avengers now

EDIT 3: did skunahime premium always have an extra hit effect? it's listed as 115% with medium+ to medium++ proc rate, but you also get that 12% heal and +10pp for every proc
    Last edited by Zorak000; Jul 5, 2017 at 11:42 AM.