Page 601 of 747 FirstFirst ... 101501551591598599600601602603604611651701 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,010 of 7464

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Gene, Annette and Moa weren't searching for Trans-enemies at first, they were actually looking for you and Bruno (the both of you didn't want to drag the others into this; but Annette caught on).
    Oh, right. Sorry about that. lol

Must have been distracted by Gene's new outfit...

I'll finish Chapter 1 tonight and post up if nobody else has done so by then. I need that new Gene chip...

What 12* weponoid chips are the most useful if I have zero 12* weponoid chips?

Attachment 41218

Quote Originally Posted by Crayzus View Post
    What 12* weponoid chips are the most useful if I have zero 12* weponoid chips?

Attachment 41218
    Attachments on PSOW break like Dudu breaks Grinders. Try an image hosting site.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Attachments on PSOW break like Dudu breaks Grinders. Try an image hosting site.
    The picture was of the choose your 12*+11* weaponoid bonus you get for spending AC. My main question was Which 12* and 11* weaponoids are the best in pso2es?

I can choose 2 12* and 8 11*. The only 12* I have is H44 missouri and as for 11* I only have a bunch of E type wind,dark, fire and ice. I have none of the other damage types.
    Last edited by Crayzus; Jul 3, 2017 at 02:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crayzus View Post
    The picture was of the choose your 12*+11* weaponoid bonus you get for spending AC. My main question was Which 12* and 11* weaponoids are the best in pso2es?

I can choose 2 12* and 8 11*. The only 12* I have is H44 missouri and as for 11* I only have a bunch of E type wind,dark, fire and ice. I have none of the other damage types.
    I know Fray Fiora is really good, as far as 12*s are concerned. For everything else, just take Weaponoids of any other Frame except E.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

What is the best way to get decent chips in order to complete the XH emergency quests? I seem to only deal about 15 million damage before time runs out.

If you don't have them, you start saving up for special event 12* chips. Things like, various holidays, anniversaries, etc. They've already proven time and time again, that those chips will always shine in one way or another throughout the EMs. Both the anniversary chips this year have proven to be a rather potent combination (Darker Busters and Seraphy's Guidance)

The other thing, is to make sure you have an active friend list, one that can help you clear out what you can't get done effectively.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Jul 4, 2017 at 08:53 AM.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I think they are going to have chips of the DeSu artist's characters as freebies; one's gonna be a login bonus, one's gonna be a quest drop, and the other's going to be in the crys draal bonus box if I remember right

This week, it's the...

esScratch: Illustration Collection Memorial! (7/5 ~ 7/12)

Snag past Illustration Chips in this Scratch, including the Council of Six Anniversary Chips and heroines Anniversary Chips. In addition, you can scratch Illustration Chips that were previously AC Scratch-exclusive in the Medal Scratch! You can also get Radiant and Fray Fiora in this Scratch!

For me, Fray Fiora and Radiant are the only good chips here - the meta won't allow these illustration chips to be super useful. For every chip that has a useful effect like HP barrier... you end up losing potential damage. That said, they're still good if you aren't armed to the teeth, but if you are, well, there's next to no point running this scratch.

From a pragmatic point of view anyway. If you like to collect art, by all means, this is a treasure trove.