Page 604 of 758 FirstFirst ... 104504554594601602603604605606607614654704 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,040 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    So...RIP Ely, Quina and Lila?
    Re-post.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

This was literally my first Scratch of the day. Altiea (my character) has god-tier luck confirmed.

Last edited by Altiea; Jul 31, 2017 at 11:27 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    This was literally my first Scratch of the day. Altiea (my character) has god-tier luck confirmed.
    I might be able to one-up you there - got both Berdysh and Gene on the same roll.

How do the event-related scratches work when there are multiple characters with different release dates? Since Jeane/Gene was just added, and Annette is scheduled for next week, is there only one available at a time? Or will both be available next week? Is one supposed to be better than the other or something?

Also, it keeps saying in PSO2 on traveling/loading screens, and plenty of places in es, about getting a 'SSR present' and showing the picture of the same chip (wind character, don't remember the name) every time. Were we supposed to get that specific chip, or was it a random/draw thing (and if so, was that the reason I got an 11* when I started (Koi Houou))?

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    How do the event-related scratches work when there are multiple characters with different release dates? Since Jeane/Gene was just added, and Annette is scheduled for next week, is there only one available at a time? Or will both be available next week? Is one supposed to be better than the other or something?

Also, it keeps saying in PSO2 on traveling/loading screens, and plenty of places in es, about getting a 'SSR present' and showing the picture of the same chip (wind character, don't remember the name) every time. Were we supposed to get that specific chip, or was it a random/draw thing (and if so, was that the reason I got an 11* when I started (Koi Houou))?
    1. Event chip are only avaiable in their specific scratch on the listed date, there hasn't been any scratch revival for event chip.
    2. We don't know the ability of Annette yet, but all the previous Annette chip have been pretty useful.
    3. This event? http://pso2.jp/es/players/news/?id=4076
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post

-Only one will be available at a time unless othersise stated. In this case, they pretty much said Gene will be available until 8/9, and taking her place will be Annette after 8/9. Basically if you want this chip, get it now, or be prepared for an extremely long wait time - we haven't even seen the previous year's Gene or Annette return. Both chips do different things. But I will say this, they certainly made other chips completely obsolete, but most likely will not compete with each other.

-The SSR present they're talking about is for new accounts - Sylphmalinka. Existing players already had the chance to acquire her for free (she was made available for free, and then completing additional tasks got you more copies of the chip.)

Is Summer Gené from AC scratch?

Is Jeane worth scratching for?
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    PA/Tech Damage up (A Frame) + PA/Tech CP Cost down. Basically Quina from the Suzuhito Yasuda collab, but better. And yes, it's probably the best Chip in its Frame category right now.
    Last edited by Altiea; Jul 31, 2017 at 01:18 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Emerald EXE View Post
    Same as White Day Luther but passive chip.