Page 605 of 758 FirstFirst ... 105505555595602603604605606607608615655705 ... LastLast
Results 6,041 to 6,050 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    PA/Tech Damage up (A Frame) + PA/Tech CP Cost down. Basically Quina from the Suzuhito Yasuda collab, but better. And yes, it's probably the best Chip in its Frame category right now.
    As it was already mentioned, it's basically a passive Whiteday Luther but its far better, not because its passive. It's extra ability unlock after you've levelled her and completed her story is Light element +160. And you'll be receiving gifts from this chip as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    1. Event chip are only avaiable in their specific scratch on the listed date, there hasn't been any scratch revival for event chip.
    2. We don't know the ability of Annette yet, but all the previous Annette chip have been pretty useful.
    3. This event? http://pso2.jp/es/players/news/?id=4076
    - How does one go about getting enough Rappy Medals to draw repeatedly if f2p? Even with various promos and whatnot from when I started (downloaded the apk during the Ep.5 maintenance, thus started playing after it was back up again, and is linked with my PSO2 character), I have 92 atm, and that is after already progressing through 7 chapters in one season, and 1-2 in the other two seasons as well. If it is 30 medals per x11 draw, then I get a whole three attempts. Other than chip-index unlocking achievements (which theoretically at some point you will have to perform draws to keep progressing), and the few-ish remaining story chapters left, how do you keep obtaining them? I have played plenty of mobile 'f2p-but-p2w' types of games with these '1 or 10+1 draw' systems and the luck/rates are never good, thus only having three attempts and no real foreseeable way of increasing that by more than a couple doesn't seem promising (unless I am just completely missing something, which is possible).

- And yes, that is the promo I was referring to. I received the items it mentions in/for PSO2, but I have never seen her chip in my gifts/inbox (unless she had like a 1-hour claim limit and somehow expired while doing the tutorials and whatnot). I ran the article through google translate as well (just in case) to see if I might have missed some of the fine print details (I am not fluent, just enough to get by... or so I think... which is probably wrong), and it seems to say something about es items being delivered at a later date, which it then says is scheduled for late September... Is that correct? I understand one being delayed, but ~2 months seems odd since the PSO2 items were basically instant. I am not complaining or anything (it is free after all), just curious and inquiring.

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    - How does one go about getting enough Rappy Medals to draw repeatedly if f2p? Even with various promos and whatnot from when I started (downloaded the apk during the Ep.5 maintenance, thus started playing after it was back up again, and is linked with my PSO2 character), I have 92 atm, and that is after already progressing through 7 chapters in one season, and 1-2 in the other two seasons as well. If it is 30 medals per x11 draw, then I get a whole three attempts. Other than chip-index unlocking achievements (which theoretically at some point you will have to perform draws to keep progressing), and the few-ish remaining story chapters left, how do you keep obtaining them? I have played plenty of mobile 'f2p-but-p2w' types of games with these '1 or 10+1 draw' systems and the luck/rates are never good, thus only having three attempts and no real foreseeable way of increasing that by more than a couple doesn't seem promising (unless I am just completely missing something, which is possible).

- And yes, that is the promo I was referring to. I received the items it mentions in/for PSO2, but I have never seen her chip in my gifts/inbox (unless she had like a 1-hour claim limit and somehow expired while doing the tutorials and whatnot). I ran the article through google translate as well (just in case) to see if I might have missed some of the fine print details (I am not fluent, just enough to get by... or so I think... which is probably wrong), and it seems to say something about es items being delivered at a later date, which it then says is scheduled for late September... Is that correct? I understand one being delayed, but ~2 months seems odd since the PSO2 items were basically instant. I am not complaining or anything (it is free after all), just curious and inquiring.
    Define "repeatedly". Having lots of Rappy Medals essentially boils down to spending them wisely. SEGA is typically very generous about handing out Rappy Medals for free; between Story Quests, Special Quests, Login Campaigns, Login Stamps, Side Stories, EQs, and Seraphy's Chip Lab, there are quite a few ways to rack up lots of Rappy Medals. Emergency Quests in particular dispense a ton of Rappy Medals for clearing out Achievements, and even more for Ranking prizes if it was a Ranking EQ.

P2W is also less useful in es because AC can only buy you more scratches. Sure, the AC Scratch in this particular campaign does have its benefits, but otherwise you're still at the mercy of the RNG. You can blow like, 5000 AC and get nothing if the RNG hates you that much.
    Last edited by Altiea; Jul 31, 2017 at 03:12 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

btw anyone has a tdlr on this Blusy beach story?

Define "repeatedly". Having lots of Rappy Medals essentially boils down to spending them wisely. SEGA is typically very generous about handing out Rappy Medals for free; between Story Quests, Special Quests, Login Campaigns, Login Stamps, Side Stories, EQs, and Seraphy's Chip Lab, there are quite a few ways to rack up lots of Rappy Medals. Emergency Quests in particular dispense a ton of Rappy Medals for clearing out Achievements, and even more for Ranking prizes if it was a Ranking EQ.
    Well from my experience/luck in other games (and life o_o), it would easily take 10+ attempts to get the card/item/etc (chip in this case) I desired (and more often than not, never even get it at all), so that's the mindset I was thinking with. I just started es less than a week ago (and only been playing PSO2 for about a month or so now), so some of the stuff you mentioned I don't really know much/anything about yet, if that helps or whatnot.

Also, how would I go about spending them wisely if this Jeane chip is basically a must-get (or so it seems from people's tones so far about her ability), and I wanted to get Annette too? I think that was my main concern about them being in separate draws.

Edit: For instance, in regards to my luck in RNG-based games/parts of games, just ran the quick search for today, and one of the items was three grinders.... yay. (Or is that normal and I have previously been lucky to NOT have that happen? (so I can adjust my expectations accordingly))
    Last edited by nyaaaaa; Jul 31, 2017 at 03:22 PM.

Well from my experience/luck in other games (and life o_o), it would easily take 10+ attempts to get the card/item/etc (chip in this case) I desired (and more often than not, never even get it at all), so that's the mindset I was thinking with. I just started es less than a week ago (and only been playing PSO2 for about a month or so now), so some of the stuff you mentioned I don't really know much/anything about yet, if that helps or whatnot.

Also, how would I go about spending them wisely if this Jeane chip is basically a must-get (or so it seems from people's tones so far about her ability), and I wanted to get Annette too? I think that was my main concern about them being in separate draws.

Edit: For instance, in regards to my luck in RNG-based games/parts of games, just ran the quick search for today, and one of the items was three grinders.... yay. (Or is that normal and I have previously been lucky to NOT have that happen?)
    "Spending them wisely" means deciding which Scratches to pull on and which ones to skip. Due to Annette's Ability not having been revealed yet, I'd personally recommend waiting for her effect to be released before blowing Medals. You would need to weigh Gene's potency versus Annette's potency, and figure out how you want to split your Medals accordingly. You're obviously not going to get every Chip you want; that's the Desire Sensor for ya.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Edit: For instance, in regards to my luck in RNG-based games/parts of games, just ran the quick search for today, and one of the items was three grinders.... yay. (Or is that normal and I have previously been lucky to NOT have that happen? (so I can adjust my expectations accordingly))
    Learn chip frames and aim for scratch with frame you need most. Even free chips is enough to build decent deck for XH EQ, and speaking of EQ not sure which PAs you have atm but also aim for some Arion weapon series its best weapon for pso2es atm.

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    Learn chip frames and aim for scratch with frame you need most. Even free chips is enough to build decent deck for XH EQ, and speaking of EQ not sure which PAs you have atm but also aim for some Arion weapon series its best weapon for pso2es atm.
    Dunno if you should aim THAT high if you're just starting out. Maybe just get an 11* es weapon with a nice ability to get going with. Arion is only feasible once can start challenging XH, which, depending on your loadout, can take a few months to get good Chips for.

If you're just starting, you probably won't have a lot of Chips to work with, so it's a good idea to spend to build up your repertoire. Spend smart, though.
    Last edited by Altiea; Jul 31, 2017 at 05:02 PM.

Dunno if you should aim THAT high if you're just starting out. Maybe just get an 11* es weapon with a nice ability to get going with. Arion is only feasible once can start challenging XH, which, depending on your loadout, can take a few months to get good Chips for.
    'es weapon' as in one of the ones with the es-only abilities that boost elemental cap and whatnot? Or just an 11* weapon? I have been using my Nox bow (+20) as a hunter (it's classed for Hunter, so it works; granted, the proficiency system atm seems pointless for where I am at in the game, where everything up til chapter 6 or so are just OHKO anyway) and doing fine until I run missions way higher than I should be.

I also prefer the bow (over a +35 Nox AR, +10 Nox Dual Blades, etc) because most (of my very few) cards activate on JAs, and I can spam five+ JAs with a bow in the time it takes to get maybe one or two off with other weapons, then destroy things with charged attacks (or just keeps spamming regular JAs, but the charged attacks are definitely more powerful than the amount of regular attacks you can do in that amount of time) once they have activated. Only issues I have had so far is either 1) when I take on quests way higher than my level, or 2) when facing non-OHKO enemies, the reason I have always disliked swipe-based 'mobile' games surfaces frequently, where you tell it to dodge the massive boss attack and it sits there and says, 'so... stand here and attack?'.... >_> (Just use on-screen button-prompts, seriously; making it swipe-based doesn't make it any better or feel more interactive or whatever, it usually just causes problems.)

Quote Originally Posted by starwind75043 View Post
    btw anyone has a tdlr on this Blusy beach story?
    Just a slice of life episode for the team, summer vacation episode. Highlights include:

-A lot of talk about how the swimsuits look on the girls - Bluesy is totally embarrassed about having the cutest appearance; she prefers a more sexy, erotic look.
    -Also comments on how they can fight better with less cloth on the skin, which is ironic for Bluesy because her two piece is definitely less cloth than her normal outfit.
    -3 way fishing competition, teams being you and Bluesy, Annette and More, and Gene with Bruno and Duna. Your team doesn't quite catch the largest fish - you end up catching an Org Blan (which More conveniently brings up is not a fish; Annette shoots More down by saying that we still fished it out much to More's chagrin).
    -Bluesy trying to goad you into putting suntan lotion on her. Back AND front. You get interrupted by monsters. Bruno steps in afterwards and things work out more in Bluesy's favor (She mentions she prefers seeing other people embarassed, but not herself. Depending on your choices, you weren't really having any of it, but she definitely got some enjoyment out of Bruno, somehow.)
    -By the end of it, Bluesy comments that she's a lot more comfortable with the cuter look and had a lot of fun.
    -She also wants to create more Summer memories too (which is not normal for a weaponoid) so you have a barbeque... only to be interrupted by a partycrashing Ringarda.
    -You have a moment with Bluesy in a secluded part of the beach after the bbq. (I'll leave this part to your imagination). Your moment is spoiled by More - the gang wants to start playing with fireworks.
    -More and Annette notice that something has been drawn in the sand. While the waves have erased most of it, they see what's left of it appears to be a heart mark.
    -A moment with Bluesy, she's disappointed that the waves have erased what she calls the memory of her making, but regains her composure shortly after, and glad to be working with you.

Also: completion of the story expands her effects to apply to dragons as well, on top of natives and oceanids.