Page 611 of 758 FirstFirst ... 111511561601608609610611612613614621661711 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,110 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    8* or higher can be traded, enemy chip, are not useful at all, just upgrade and get their two form in the chip library and trade them in.

You can use the Sukanahime if it's スクナヒメ[プレミアム], then she got a upgrade and gain chase damage in the new episode

Kohri as a 12* is not very useful, only 140/150% E type, and a additional 25% H type if you use ice element weapon

Koiho is 50/60% e-type damage and each addtitional fire chip gives another 15%

Getten is a element boost chip, so if you activate it, it gives you 90/100 Dark element boost, not useful.

You should do the ex stage to get all the medal, and see what the ability of the Anette chip is, these event chip are suually strong.

Lutyrus isn't very strong, 90/100% E-type damage, and even at max level, her activation rate is small++, and even if activated, she only last 15 second, the only really useful chip in those exahcange would be avenger.

Optrelieto - 100/110% E type damage, an aditional 50% if your HP is below 50%

Ideal Duo - 200/120% E-type, 10% more for each fire type

Avenger - Fire element + 50/60 and Chase damage of 110/120%, and if you fill ou thte friend bar, you get 35 second of activation.

So out of those, Avenger and Ideal are worth getting.
    You need Weaponoid Stones to get Avenger and Ideal, though. I suggested Lutyrus because it's the best possible Chip you can trade your junk Enemy Chips for unless you get Dudu or Monica for grinding.

It's also very hard to expect a new player to get Ideal Duos in any reasonable time frame, since he requires 20 Rainbow Weaponoid Stones to get. You can probably get that within a few weeks to a few months of grinding at best.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Damage+ on hit and gain Damage+ stacks when you use any PA/Technique.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Incredible. 8 straight 11x pulls and absolutely nothing useful except for Hitsugi and two copies of FF3 on Altiea. Not even a single Weaponoid. Guess I really did burn all my luck getting Gene last week.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post

Damage+ on hit and gain Damage+ stacks when you use any PA/Technique.
    Description sound like a A+E type

It's secondary ability is Ice element, so double element.

And from what people are saying, it seems like the boost is either a new type or G-type.
    Last edited by Sizustar; Aug 9, 2017 at 09:25 AM.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Missed it on my main also, but one of the alts was lucky enough to get Annette o/ (lol it was last alt and i pulled it with 3 rappy coins left i almost give up all hope to get it xD ).
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    You need Weaponoid Stones to get Avenger and Ideal, though. I suggested Lutyrus because it's the best possible Chip you can trade your junk Enemy Chips for unless you get Dudu or Monica for grinding.

It's also very hard to expect a new player to get Ideal Duos in any reasonable time frame, since he requires 20 Rainbow Weaponoid Stones to get. You can probably get that within a few weeks to a few months of grinding at best.
    Agree, also Lutyrus have bonus effect its always JA when chip active, so its decent chip for auto-battle also, but yes due to low activation chance better to use some fast normal attack weapon like TMG,TD,JB, or multi-hit PAs.
    Last edited by LancerFate; Aug 9, 2017 at 11:03 AM.

No Annette here...maybe i'll try again later in the week.

I did Guld & Milla on my main....seems like another E-frame chip with lifesteal so yay? (all these Es I have lol)
    Gamertag: jaye3rd89

For anyone looking to quickly raise bonds with Annette prior to EM, remember that all Season 1 (with Gene) quests are 1/2 stamina this week.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    For anyone looking to quickly raise bonds with Annette prior to EM, remember that all Season 1 (with Gene) quests are 1/2 stamina this week.
    So is the weekly quest, 16 stamina for 32 cost.

Screenshot dump
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Depends on whether you can trash Lord fast or not, since the final mission consists of a single fight. That said, if you didn't get those chips in the special (not weekly) missions, run those instead.

So Summer annete is 70 second
    130/135% E type, and +13%(G or new type) each time you use a PA or Tech to a max of 65%.

Screenshot dump