Page 617 of 758 FirstFirst ... 117517567607614615616617618619620627667717 ... LastLast
Results 6,161 to 6,170 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    No, it's just the way their stat scaling system works. No one sets the level requirements for the gear, it's just that systematically, the equipment has stats that are too high. A lot of 13* weapons and 11*/12* Units have a level requirement far above 75. It's why the Early Learner ability exists for Arion, because otherwise players wouldn't be able to access its full stats.

Those are the only Arion weapons that will drop in that EQ. This is because they're on rotation.

I personally prefer just taking the element I'm most proficient in. You should, in theory, be taking all of them, but that can cause an inventory problem if you haven't expanded slots.

And more slide at dengeki
    http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/00...03/#eid1574556
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

I personally prefer just taking the element I'm most proficient in. You should, in theory, be taking all of them, but that can cause an inventory problem if you haven't expanded slots.
    Hmm... Not really sure how to determine what I am most proficient at atm (since I a noob and all). I do know it's not Dark or Wind, since I can't hit 250 Dark without a friend assist, and Wind is only possible due to a heavily outdated Oza and a B.Ong enemy chip, aka not very useful setup-wise.

Fire is questionable [Bluesy S.V., Koi Houou, More], okay maybe not good after listing them.
    Lightning is fairly decent [Ancient Quartz, Xiera, and Imperial Pick (she's Light, but after all stories gives Lightning as well)].
    Light I have the most of, but not sure how good of a setup they can make: [Sukunahime (non-prem.), ARKS Gene, Memorial Gene, Memorial Seraphy, Imperial Pick, Darker Busters].
    Ice was pretty poor until about an hour ago when I got an Ardillo chip, so now with my character as a Hunter, I can hit +283 Ice with just her and Kohri alone (less if not a Hunter though); also have Hans if that matters. So [Kohri, Ardillo, Hans].

Late September Special Scratch: TGS SEGA Platinum Stars (9/21 ~ 9/25)

Featured Chip: 12* Kazuma Kiryu!

Collaboration Chips featured in the last SEGA Platinum Stars Scratch will also be receiving a buff.
    Last edited by Altiea; Aug 13, 2017 at 12:07 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I'd like to learn more about chip multipliers
    is google translate swiki trustworthy?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    No one wants to see your Space Whale of a character doing Rodeo Drive.

Quote Originally Posted by JCry View Post
    I'd like to learn more about chip multipliers
    is google translate swiki trustworthy?
    More or less. It translates well enough that you should be able to understand about 85% of what it says.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    Hmm... Not really sure how to determine what I am most proficient at atm (since I a noob and all). I do know it's not Dark or Wind, since I can't hit 250 Dark without a friend assist, and Wind is only possible due to a heavily outdated Oza and a B.Ong enemy chip, aka not very useful setup-wise.

Fire is questionable [Bluesy S.V., Koi Houou, More], okay maybe not good after listing them.
    Lightning is fairly decent [Ancient Quartz, Xiera, and Imperial Pick (she's Light, but after all stories gives Lightning as well)].
    Light I have the most of, but not sure how good of a setup they can make: [Sukunahime (non-prem.), ARKS Gene, Memorial Gene, Memorial Seraphy, Imperial Pick, Darker Busters].
    Ice was pretty poor until about an hour ago when I got an Ardillo chip, so now with my character as a Hunter, I can hit +283 Ice with just her and Kohri alone (less if not a Hunter though); also have Hans if that matters. So [Kohri, Ardillo, Hans].
    Also, I noticed from the videos you guys posted, you don't even run the +20 element ones anyway, but instead stack three of the same +10 element/+20 CP ones. Should I not bother with the element ones then, and instead get that kind? Unfortunately the only ones available atm are Wind and Lightning, but I suppose I could make due with the Lightning ones I guess.

I also seem to notice that the biggest thing holding me back right now is my PA chip. Sure my chip setups aren't OP/ridiculously strong like you guys have, nor do I have an Arion weapon and 3x sub-units. But I AM stuck with a 6* PA chip at ability level 1, because there is no way to fix or change that without draws. The only thing draws have given me are Techs and Jet Boots PAs (I wish I was kidding, I am already beyond tired of seeing Jet Boot PAs show up IN EVERY DRAW). Even if it was just the 7* version of Million Storm, I would've been happy (because now I have more Gold/Silver Lillipas then I have a clue what to do with), but nope, nothing. Still don't have any versions of Facet Folia either, so that would be a wasted cause to bother working towards that.

I get to the G/Great Line almost every time (unless I get screwed over) in XH runs, but some how I almost always manage to fall just a sliver short, even though it looks like I passed it with 10+ seconds to go, but NOPE. ugh... I figure if I had ANY stronger version of my PA I would pass/clear it almost every time. But I haven't been able to find any more of the 6* ones that I am using to up the ability level, and like I said, draws are a waste of my time it seems.

Edit: And yes, I know that on the surface this all just looks like a complaint from a newbie about not getting a specific chip they wanted. But it is more of a complaint that even though I have quite a few/probably dozens of 7*-11* PA/Tech chips now, that there are only one or two viable ones in the game, and the rest are basically considered garbage. a.k.a. A serious balancing issue. That is my main irritation. I understand I won't get the chip I want 99% of the time, but when the rest are basically worthless for anything other than expanding your chip library, it's a bit frustrating.
    Last edited by nyaaaaa; Aug 13, 2017 at 03:04 AM.

Also, I noticed from the videos you guys posted, you don't even run the +20 element ones anyway, but instead stack three of the same +10 element/+20 CP ones. Should I not bother with the element ones then, and instead get that kind? Unfortunately the only ones available atm are Wind and Lightning, but I suppose I could make due with the Lightning ones I guess.

I also seem to notice that the biggest thing holding me back right now is my PA chip. Sure my chip setups aren't OP/ridiculously strong like you guys have, nor do I have an Arion weapon and 3x sub-units. But I AM stuck with a 6* PA chip at ability level 1, because there is no way to fix or change that without draws. The only thing draws have given me are Techs and Jet Boots PAs (I wish I was kidding, I am already beyond tired of seeing Jet Boot PAs show up IN EVERY DRAW). Even if it was just the 7* version of Million Storm, I would've been happy (because now I have more Gold/Silver Lillipas then I have a clue what to do with), but nope, nothing. Still don't have any versions of Facet Folia either, so that would be a wasted cause to bother working towards that.

I get to the G/Great Line almost every time (unless I get screwed over) in XH runs, but some how I almost always manage to fall just a sliver short, even though it looks like I passed it with 10+ seconds to go, but NOPE. ugh... I figure if I had ANY stronger version of my PA I would pass/clear it almost every time. But I haven't been able to find any more of the 6* ones that I am using to up the ability level, and like I said, draws are a waste of my time it seems.

Edit: And yes, I know that on the surface this all just looks like a complaint from a newbie about not getting a specific chip they wanted. But it is more of a complaint that even though I have quite a few/probably dozens of 7*-11* PA/Tech chips now, that there are only one or two viable ones in the game, and the rest are basically considered garbage. a.k.a. A serious balancing issue. That is my main irritation. I understand I won't get the chip I want 99% of the time, but when the rest are basically worthless for anything other than expanding your chip library, it's a bit frustrating.
    A lot of people run Rigid just because having the extra CP lets you get the effects of the extra CP extensions that would otherwise be wasted with only a 100 CP cap, as well as more breathing room to DPS with Facet. Attribute bonus is important too, but some people just prefer extra CP more. If you seriously want Leads or Rigids, you can just buy them off Player Shop in PSO2.

Most weapons have one solid PA (Vinto, Diffuse, Guilty, Million, Elder, etc.), and about 4 out of 6 Tech Elements have one good Tech (Ilmegid, Ilgrants, Nabarta, etc.). Sure, there are a handful that are extremely overpowered (Facet is the main offender), but that doesn't mean it's absolutely mandatory for most content in the game (except for endgame EX and one-pass XH). The rise to power is somewhat of a slow ascent; just keep pulling away at those scratches, and one day you'll find that golden Chip that will become the cornerstone of your loadout.

The unfortunate part about the whole "useless Chips clogging Scratch" thing is that it's essentially the result of power creep. The Chips have to stay in rotation anyway to artificially inflate the Scratch pool, but at this point they've been horribly outclassed.
    Last edited by Altiea; Aug 13, 2017 at 03:49 AM.

Late September Special Scratch: TGS SEGA Platinum Stars (9/21 ~ 9/25)

Featured Chip: 12* Kazuma Kiryu!

Collaboration Chips featured in the last SEGA Platinum Stars Scratch will also be receiving a buff.
    SEGA chips are returning?!
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

My recommendation, do it the old fashioned way if you feel what you have isn't enough. Prior to the rash of GOOD EX chips like Elder Rebeliion, the absolute top tier at the time was Justice Crow. Get yourself a nice pair of all class Dual Blades, and then if you don't have Justice Crow, you can trade for it in the trade show, in the scratch chip category. Yes Facet Folia is better, but it doesn't invalidate how useful some of the older chips can do.

As for units, its purely out of convenience. Rigid units allow for more CP spillover while we attack to proc effects, while reed units would allow you to do a bit more damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    My recommendation, do it the old fashioned way if you feel what you have isn't enough. Prior to the rash of GOOD EX chips like Elder Rebeliion, the absolute top tier at the time was Justice Crow. Get yourself a nice pair of all class Dual Blades, and then if you don't have Justice Crow, you can trade for it in the trade show, in the scratch chip category. Yes Facet Folia is better, but it doesn't invalidate how useful some of the older chips can do.

As for units, its purely out of convenience. Rigid units allow for more CP spillover while we attack to proc effects, while reed units would allow you to do a bit more damage.
    So if say, Facet Folia/etc are the 'new class', and Justice Crow would be the 'old class but still almost/used to be OP-ish', what would the current list of both new and old class PA/Tech moves be? Maybe I have one or two lying around and am just unaware of it because I don't have a strong weapon of the type and tried it yet.

I do have a 7* Justice Crow, but I think the strongest Dual Blade I have is a Nox one at +10 (could get it to at least +33 though), and would have to change classes I think (don't think it is classed for a Hunter like my Nox Bow is). I don't have any strong TMGs that I am aware of, but I only have a 6* version of Elder Rebellion anyway.

Edit/Off Topic: Does anyone else have occasional issues with the push notifications? For instance I just got one about a Rappy Search/Battle/whatnot at the (xx:48) time mark, instead of five mins prior to it starting (xx:55) like it is supposed to, and then the Rappy Search didn't show up; meaning that it was an old notification that just didn't show I guess? I also have yet to get one about the Emergency Quests in es, even though I have them turned on (I have all the es ones turned on, but the PSO2 ones turned off since it seemed like it would flood with those and block the relevant es ones).
    Last edited by nyaaaaa; Aug 13, 2017 at 04:06 PM.