Page 626 of 758 FirstFirst ... 126526576616623624625626627628629636676726 ... LastLast
Results 6,251 to 6,260 of 7578

My best so far
    Spoiler!
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

So, considering that you can't actually lose any Leisure Coins on Photon Dice, is there any reason not to attempt going for five wins on every round?
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    So, considering that you can't actually lose any Leisure Coins on Photon Dice, is there any reason not to attempt going for five wins on every round?
    Not really, most people just try for the big win.

And use your Fever to beat Seraphy Fever
    Last edited by Sizustar; Sep 10, 2017 at 04:20 PM.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Yeah, for these types of games (with there essentially being no penalty for losing), it's kind of just a 'go big or go home' mentality/approach (imo). Sure, some would argue that 200 coins every now and then adds up over time, but I have only managed to win a whole ONCE so far (across both characters) using the aforementioned mentality, and it won me 9600 coins. That's a lot of 100/200 coin results to add up for that (thus not worth it imo).

Granted, it still doesn't change the fact that neither of my characters could even beat Gene today (if they even managed to get past More, which was maybe 50%). She even rolled an 8 once, and my character countered that with a 7. Yay........ Only one of my rolls out of all attempts today was even double-digits (that I remember, a 15), everything else was just embarrassing.

How many of those Chips in the current event exchange are end-game worthy? (i.e. when people were talking about Wind Seraphy a while back, that's this one right?)

Just curious, because I figured I was going to need a TON of feathers to get one copy of at least some/most of the various chips + getting enough copies of the Katana for +35; but if these chips are REALLY good, then I may actually need a bajillion feathers (okay, just a couple thousand >_>).

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    How many of those Chips in the current event exchange are end-game worthy? (i.e. when people were talking about Wind Seraphy a while back, that's this one right?)

Just curious, because I figured I was going to need a TON of feathers to get one copy of at least some/most of the various chips + getting enough copies of the Katana for +35; but if these chips are REALLY good, then I may actually need a bajillion feathers (okay, just a couple thousand >_>).
    Wind Seraphy is mediocre unless you have a lot of Chips registered in the Chip Library. It's not very good for beginners. Still, grab at least one copy so that you have the option later down the line.

The Darker Busters Character Chips, on the other hand, are good for beginners, as they're low Cost and provide Cost-appropriate damage bonuses. They can help fill a niche when you don't have a lot of room to spare, especially if you're stacking a lot of high-Cost Chips. They also have Side Story bonuses attached to them as well, and dispense King Rappy Chips, which can be used to accelerate grinding. Highly recommend grabbing one of each, then buying successive copies of the ones you want to use to power up their Abi. Level.

Pumpkin Rod is a fairly weak bog-standard E Frame. Worth picking up only if you don't have any E Frames yourself or are just starting out, but otherwise only useful for collection purposes.

The 10*s are meh and outdated, only useful for collection purposes.

Fire Weapon Boosters are alright. However, if you already have an A Frame, you can just skip these.
    Last edited by Altiea; Sep 11, 2017 at 04:28 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Annette is decent low cost E frame chip but you need ability level 15, to have max effect, also if you have any feathers to spare, get rainbow weaponoid stones.
    Level 15 Annette equals Seraphy with ~700-750 chips in lab.
    Last edited by LancerFate; Sep 11, 2017 at 06:15 AM.
    “Even If you’ve only got a 1% chance of winning, but you convince yourself you’re gonna lose, that 1% becomes 0%.” – Lina Inverse

I normal will spend my first 2 tries trying to get a far as I can. Depending on how those go last try ill just try to get something before cashing out.

Like today, I lost to more twice and on my last one managed to make it to Bruno and closed out.

Quote Originally Posted by LancerFate View Post
    Annette is decent low cost E frame chip but you need ability level 15, to have max effect, also if you have any feathers to spare, get rainbow weaponoid stones.
    Level 15 Annette equals Seraphy with ~700-750 chips in lab.

Wind Seraphy is mediocre unless you have a lot of Chips registered in the Chip Library. It's not very good for beginners. Still, grab at least one copy so that you have the option later down the line.

The Darker Busters Character Chips, on the other hand, are good for beginners, as they're low Cost and provide Cost-appropriate damage bonuses. They can help fill a niche when you don't have a lot of room to spare, especially if you're stacking a lot of high-Cost Chips. They also have Side Story bonuses attached to them as well, and dispense King Rappy Chips, which can be used to accelerate grinding. Highly recommend grabbing one of each, then buying successive copies of the ones you want to use to power up their Abi. Level.

Pumpkin Rod is a fairly weak bog-standard E Frame. Worth picking up only if you don't have any E Frames yourself or are just starting out, but otherwise only useful for collection purposes.

The 10*s are meh and outdated, only useful for collection purposes.

Fire Weapon Boosters are alright. However, if you already have an A Frame, you can just skip these.

I thought you couldn't stack E-frames (or was I mistaken about that/confused with a different frame)? I feel like about half of my chips are E-frame already, and unless a Cost issue (or some other very situational thing happens), I am not sure why I would ever replace Ardillo (she's at Ability Level 3, which gives her a Mid (中) activation rate) as my main E-frame (unless you can stack them?).

My Chip Library is at about ~350 right now (although if I could find a hidden stash of about 100+ 8* crystals I could probably hit 400; those matches just cost too much Stamina imo, especially when I could be farming something more useful at the time; i.e. right now -> feathers).

I think the main thing I am lacking is a good/reliable healing Chip atm, so would probably need to invest in whichever of the ones available have that effect (I am trying to avoid using the English patch for now, for various reasons, so can't read their effects with 100% accuracy atm).

I was planning on skipping the Fire Booster chips anyway, because I still don't really see when I would ever use them. They would be nice to add to the chip library count, but they will get shuffled through/into various matches eventually as drops, so unless I have a ton of feathers left over and nothing else to spend them on, was planning on skipping them. I was planning on getting one copy of the one (or two, don't remember) 10* I don't have yet, as well as one copy of Pumpkin Rod for collection purposes though.

In regards to the King Rappy chips, about how useful are they? I have one that I got from something early on, but never used it. Rappy chips are pretty easy to come by though imo, with the matches and the amount you get during EQs (might be a bit harder when all classes are at lvl.75 though, but I am nowhere near that, so not worried atm), so while I was planning on getting a copy of each of them, not sure how much I will use any of them though, unless the King Rappy chips are REALLY worth it or one of the chips is really good/something I am missing/need.

-----

Side Question #1:

Did they recently update the screen where a chip gives you a present to where it actually says what they gave you, or has it always said that? When I was using the English patch, every screenshot I took when a chip gave a present always had the same second line saying they gave you something, but not what it was. Without the patch, and I just now noticed this so it may have been added in the last update or been there all along, not sure, it shows what they actually gave you on that screen in the second line.

Side Question #2:

Are all 'Chase'-frame chips basically considered roughly the same, or do their chase damage/power differ? Ignoring the OP DBA chip and its many extra effects, I know some activate on a per-attack basis (Xiera) while others activate a window during which EVERY attack gets the extra damage (Avenger, DBA, etc). The first kind (Xiera, etc) is actually pretty bad from my experience, because even with a Mid (中) activation rate, she would MAYBE activate every three attacks at best, which in essence is pretty bad (unless you had no other Chase option I suppose). Just curious because the one Weaponoid I drew from my two attempts was Biskedrop (yay! I have always liked いちやん's art), who is both E+Chase-frames apparently, so wasn't sure if I should use her or keep using Avenger (will check swiki later to see if there are numbers if nobody has an answer for this or whatnot, just haven't checked yet).

Side Question #3:

I use swiki to check which frames my chips are, but I drew two or three Character chips from my two draws the other day (only one Weaponoid though), but it doesn't list frames for any of them, so wasn't sure why that was the case (some are Active and some are Passive; will probably need to run their pages through google's poor JP translations to find out I guess).

-----

Anyway, light-novel-length post aside, I still/currently have 320-something feathers atm (I may have already used 80 of them on an AR camo), so should I focus on the Katana copies first, or the various Chips first? (Can you get a second copy of the Katana with a second character, or was it a once-per-account thing? My second character is only lvl.23 I think though, so not sure I would be able to manage without some heavy grinding and then someone carrying me.)

I thought you couldn't stack E-frames (or was I mistaken about that/confused with a different frame)? I feel like about half of my chips are E-frame already, and unless a Cost issue (or some other very situational thing happens), I am not sure why I would ever replace Ardillo (she's at Ability Level 3, which gives her a Mid (中) activation rate) as my main E-frame (unless you can stack them?).

My Chip Library is at about ~350 right now (although if I could find a hidden stash of about 100+ 8* crystals I could probably hit 400; those matches just cost too much Stamina imo, especially when I could be farming something more useful at the time; i.e. right now -> feathers).

I think the main thing I am lacking is a good/reliable healing Chip atm, so would probably need to invest in whichever of the ones available have that effect (I am trying to avoid using the English patch for now, for various reasons, so can't read their effects with 100% accuracy atm).

I was planning on skipping the Fire Booster chips anyway, because I still don't really see when I would ever use them. They would be nice to add to the chip library count, but they will get shuffled through/into various matches eventually as drops, so unless I have a ton of feathers left over and nothing else to spend them on, was planning on skipping them. I was planning on getting one copy of the one (or two, don't remember) 10* I don't have yet, as well as one copy of Pumpkin Rod for collection purposes though.

In regards to the King Rappy chips, about how useful are they? I have one that I got from something early on, but never used it. Rappy chips are pretty easy to come by though imo, with the matches and the amount you get during EQs (might be a bit harder when all classes are at lvl.75 though, but I am nowhere near that, so not worried atm), so while I was planning on getting a copy of each of them, not sure how much I will use any of them though, unless the King Rappy chips are REALLY worth it or one of the chips is really good/something I am missing/need.

-----

Side Question #1:

Did they recently update the screen where a chip gives you a present to where it actually says what they gave you, or has it always said that? When I was using the English patch, every screenshot I took when a chip gave a present always had the same second line saying they gave you something, but not what it was. Without the patch, and I just now noticed this so it may have been added in the last update or been there all along, not sure, it shows what they actually gave you on that screen in the second line.

Side Question #2:

Are all 'Chase'-frame chips basically considered roughly the same, or do their chase damage/power differ? Ignoring the OP DBA chip and its many extra effects, I know some activate on a per-attack basis (Xiera) while others activate a window during which EVERY attack gets the extra damage (Avenger, DBA, etc). The first kind (Xiera, etc) is actually pretty bad from my experience, because even with a Mid (中) activation rate, she would MAYBE activate every three attacks at best, which in essence is pretty bad (unless you had no other Chase option I suppose). Just curious because the one Weaponoid I drew from my two attempts was Biskedrop (yay! I have always liked いちやん's art), who is both E+Chase-frames apparently, so wasn't sure if I should use her or keep using Avenger (will check swiki later to see if there are numbers if nobody has an answer for this or whatnot, just haven't checked yet).

Side Question #3:

I use swiki to check which frames my chips are, but I drew two or three Character chips from my two draws the other day (only one Weaponoid though), but it doesn't list frames for any of them, so wasn't sure why that was the case (some are Active and some are Passive; will probably need to run their pages through google's poor JP translations to find out I guess).

-----

Anyway, light-novel-length post aside, I still/currently have 320-something feathers atm (I may have already used 80 of them on an AR camo), so should I focus on the Katana copies first, or the various Chips first? (Can you get a second copy of the Katana with a second character, or was it a once-per-account thing? My second character is only lvl.23 I think though, so not sure I would be able to manage without some heavy grinding and then someone carrying me.)
    Same frame chip adds, different frame multiple
    So E-frame+E-frame damage is lower then E-frame x A frame

And no one uses healing chip, since the slot is better taken by a damage frame.

1. No idea, I don't use any patch

2. There is a chart on the chip page on the wiki on the different chase chip
    http://pso2es.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3...83%83%E3%83%97
    But most activated are more useful then per activation.

3. Actually the ingame description doesn't say what frame chip they are, it's people testing them that figure it out. so if you list them or post picture here, we can usually see what kind, unless it's an early one.

The only reason to get the Yami 13* is to get it to +35 for the soul receptor special factor, and only if you want to craft something that's 6s+, since you can buy soul receptor pretty cheaply, and it's not hard to get feather, just wait till 1/2 cost, then switch class to level up to restore stamina.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-