Page 637 of 758 FirstFirst ... 137537587627634635636637638639640647687737 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,370 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post

Looks like we're getting yet another reskinned Nox weapon. Except they've moved on from purple and white to white/black/red. They must be trying for maximum edge factor.

In all seriousness, since this is a drop-only 13*, its looking to be an Arion competitor.
    Oi m8 white with red details is an english thing lad not an edgy thing.
    Spoiler!

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

all I know is that it's another dragon-type boss for me to melt

Grinded at the last minute at one final shot at Halloween Matoi on Akane, and what do you know. Nox Cadina came home in the same pull as a bonus.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

This week's EQ is...

Crys Draal!

This week's esScratch is "First Halloween Party"! This Scratch will debut the limited Chip Niren Kamui [Halloween] and the first 13* Weaponoid, Ares Kaiser!
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    and the first 13* Weaponoid, Ares Kaiser!
    at least that's what they will say; if they have the gatcha rates set to make 12* chips look like 11*s by comparison anyway

So... How come es is under maintenance so early? Also, I never got a message upon logging in saying when it was going to be (like it has done for every other previous maintenance), so when I tried to log on a little while ago, well, obviously I couldn't. Can't say I am too happy about that, because I still had some stuff I needed/wanted to do, but I guess I just need to check the official site for times from now on instead of relying on that popup message or assuming it will be 30 minutes before PSO2 has its maintenance. ugh.

nah es maint was sorta just sprung on us right as it happened I think

It's time for the big update!

esScratch: First Halloween Party! (10/25~11/1)

New Chip!

Niren Kamui [Halloween]
    When a Just Attack connects, drastically increase attack power. In addition, power up Photon Arts/Techniques every time a Photon Art/Technique is activated.
    Link Skill: Increase the Dark Attribute of your equipped Chips by 25%. (Link Cost: 2)

Ares Kaiser
    When a Just Attack connects, drastically raise attack power. In addition, when a Chip is equipped in this Chip's Link Slot, raise the upper limit of the Light Attribute. Furthermore, reduce the Cost of the Light Element Photon Art/Technique while this Chip is equipped.

Dark Falz Gathering [Premium] (AC Scratch)
    Active Chip. Greatly increase damage against Natives, Dragonkin, Mechs, and Oceanids.
    Link Skill: Increase the Dark Attribute and CP of the your equipped Chips by 10%. (Link Cost: 1)

New Link Skill!

Bluesy Requiem
    Link Skill: Increase the HP of the your equipped Chips by 20%. (Link Cost: 1)

Rose Flotz
    Link Skill: Increase the Lightning Attribute of your equipped Chips by 15%. (Link Cost: 1)
    Last edited by Altiea; Oct 25, 2017 at 01:44 AM.

http://pso2es.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3...83%83%E3%83%88 swiki has put together a list of link skills

They're also rolling out new Weapon Boosters.

According to the description, you get a power boost (extra if you're wielding Jet Boots) if are armed with a Light Element weapon. J Frame Boosters incoming?