Page 639 of 758 FirstFirst ... 139539589629636637638639640641642649689739 ... LastLast
Results 6,381 to 6,390 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    Any input on the current draw's selection of available/temporary chips/new ones? Half tempted to draw (even though I know I shouldn't bother/get my hopes up) simply because it's another いちやん chip...

Edit: Okay, I lied, I already tried once on my main (because I am an idiot) shortly after the update. Got an Ohza dupe... Yay...
    I would scratch:
    Only on special holidays,
    Only to get a double drop chip for a ranking event.

Hey guys new here! Just out of curiosity, I think I saw an exchange for Bruno, Annette, and Gene a few days ago but it's gone now? Just wanted to know if that was some sort of event or something? Thanks~

Quote Originally Posted by Tippo View Post
    Hey guys new here! Just out of curiosity, I think I saw an exchange for Bruno, Annette, and Gene a few days ago but it's gone now? Just wanted to know if that was some sort of event or something? Thanks~
    That was the Yamigarasu event. Unfortunately, the shop's gone as of November 1st, so you'll have to wait for a future event to grab their Chips.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    That was the Yamigarasu event. Unfortunately, the shop's gone as of November 1st, so you'll have to wait for a future event to grab their Chips.
    Appreciate the fast reply! 😃 I see that is unfortunate, oh well wait for future events it is then~

Cool Lacking information on stats and skills and percents on these following chips:

http://www.bumped.org/psublog/phanta...version-guide/

The following chips are:
    1. Huge Cutter: 12* : lightning chip: where is the info for it?
    2. Umblla Stick: 11* : Ice chip: where is the info for it?
    3. Dark Falz Rendezvous [Premium]: 11*: Dark chip: where is the info for it?

there is no info on those 3 chips that is describe up above at : http://pso2es.swiki.jp/

Also what is the info on the other following chips:
    a. SSPN Launcher:11*: wind chip.
    b. Ark Flan: 11*: lightning chip.

thanks in advance,
    also what is a equal to the 13 star chip damage, meaning what chips can come close to the damage power of the 13 star chip?

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    http://www.bumped.org/psublog/phanta...version-guide/

The following chips are:
    1. Huge Cutter: 12* : lightning chip: where is the info for it?
    2. Umblla Stick: 11* : Ice chip: where is the info for it?
    3. Dark Falz Rendezvous [Premium]: 11*: Dark chip: where is the info for it?

there is no info on those 3 chips that is describe up above at : http://pso2es.swiki.jp/

Also what is the info on the other following chips:
    a. SSPN Launcher:11*: wind chip.
    b. Ark Flan: 11*: lightning chip.

thanks in advance,
    also what is a equal to the 13 star chip damage, meaning what chips can come close to the damage power of the 13 star chip?
    Like... They just came out. Hard data isn't out for them yet, give it a few more days.

For SSPN Launcher and Ark Flan, you could just look them up yourself. SSPN is 100%/105% B Frame Mech with +70/+80 max weak attribute, and Ark Flan is... well, Ark Flan doesn't actually have much data right now.

Also, like, literally nothing approaches 13* Chips right now. The closest is maybe Darker Busters, but even then it accomplishes that number by being a dual-frame. Ares is a one-frame +400%, it's a ludicrously high number.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Umbra's a bit hard to calculate, because it's a timed buff like SORO. Ark Flan's main gimmick is that it raises active chip proc rate, so its damage boost is kinda meh.

And as mentioned, Ares Kaisel is undisputable in terms of power. It's not just for the +400% boost though, it's also because it allows you to extend your light element cap again if linked with a light chip, but furthermore, it decreases the cost of ALL PA/tech chips by one half... and stacks with the Arion weapons (Arion bonus is applied first FYI), which would allow you to equip EX level PAs for the low low cost of... 6CP (If your arion weapon is +35).

Some data in pso2es swiki is not list but sometime you can find in recent list.

Umblla Stick
    http://pso2es.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3...83%83%E3%82%AD

Huge Cutter (little information is out)
    http://pso2es.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3...82%BF%E3%83%BC

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I rolled halloween niren kamui near the end of the crys draal eq, and found it has a strangely good synergy with Ilmegid. since the projectiles have a fairly long lifespan, they appear to benefit from dumping out 5 of them at once, then the remaining lifetime on them benefit from the full L-type boost while you get your PP back for another salvo

in order to make Nabarta or Nazonde work with it though, I kinda had to burn some PP casting then canceling them a few times. nabarta still gave Meat Drall some decent frezerburn, but I think I'll just whip out my arion dagger for future encounters.
    Last edited by Zorak000; Nov 7, 2017 at 11:47 AM.

What pa's are worth using, other than FF and ER?
    Spoiler!