Page 640 of 758 FirstFirst ... 140540590630637638639640641642643650690740 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,400 of 7578
    The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I've seen acceptable success with ilmegid, nabarta, ilgrants (I cant use pursuit damage chips with it or else my framerate tanks and it starts dropping inputs), maybe nazonde; havent had to use wind or fire recently myself, but I think I was using safoie and sazan.

that said im just a goof who is trying to make techs work on an acceptable level; which to me that level is "can you one-pass super hard triggers with it". though by the end of the crys draal EQ I was able to one-pass the extra hard dark-weak crys draal with ilmegid when I had an op refill attack boost running.

oh right im using wands for the most part, because wand basics seem to do ok damage for something you are just doing to get pp back with. though with something like vharda soma I might try to use a talis since it can be bad to keep close to it for too long.

other weapons might be creeping up in power to meet facet and rebellion now, but facet has the giant chunk of i-frames to let you largely ignore what the boss is doing, and rebellion can be canceled into a stylish roll when the situation gets too hairy
    Last edited by Zorak000; Nov 7, 2017 at 12:00 PM.

Urgh, I get a sickening feeling that I'm going to be redirecting the flow of Polytan Badges to the Polytan Chips as soon as I buy a few of the Camos and the Xion stuff that I want.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

You're limited to one of each polytan chip per character, so you wont be spending all that many. On a side note, they slightly eased up on the rng dice gambling, More now only has one dice to rolle, and Jenne has 2.

Unrelated, I actually saw someone on my free list yesterday with a 90/90 13* chip. Dude must've grinded hardcore.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    Unrelated, I actually saw someone on my free list yesterday with a 90/90 13* chip. Dude must've grinded hardcore.
    I'm pretty close myself (70/90). The only hardcore grind you do is getting the 5 12* super photons. If anything, you would need about 18 rappy medals worth of replenish, no more than that.

Edit 1: I typo'd, meant to say 20 medals, later corrected to 18.

Edit #2: By that I mean that you would need 15 critical factors per super - 1 run of the Light and dark photon daily at 40 stm per run will usually yield 1 (sometimes none, sometimes 2). You would need 75 factors total. Worst case scenario, 75 runs. Max stm is 193, so at most you could get 4 runs per coin. If you went in with full stamina, you would need to replenish 18 times, for a total of 76 runs.

On that note, I lucked out and pulled another 13* using medal scratch.

Edit #3: I finally hit enough element to make my Rigphase (12* all element boost) output more attack power than any other TMG.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Nov 8, 2017 at 09:21 AM.

They updated the Quick Search drop tables so UQ Nab Quick Search now drops Nemesis-NT, for the record.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

what do the polytan chips even do; are they just Nyau chips but without nyau?

Pretty much. You can use those chips to level up the ability of every chip 12* and below (so NOT 13*).

alright; I've been funneling dark nayus into my nox dual blade chip; but outside of that I think there isn't a huge need for them beyond 11* PA chips if your setup lets you use one

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    What pa's are worth using, other than FF and ER?
    Grim Barrage, which in terms of pure damage trumps Elder Rebellion, and has a much quicker animation. It's also relatively safe to use despite its melee nature, and you can still do the special dodge out of it if you need to.

I've read Gunslash's Kreisenschlag is strong, but I haven't tried it. Diffuse Shell's also pretty good, and can put out some massive damage, but it can be dangerous to use because it roots you in close proximity to the enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Geistritter View Post
    Grim Barrage, which in terms of pure damage trumps Elder Rebellion, and has a much quicker animation. It's also relatively safe to use despite its melee nature, and you can still do the special dodge out of it if you need to.

I've read Gunslash's Kreisenschlag is strong, but I haven't tried it. Diffuse Shell's also pretty good, and can put out some massive damage, but it can be dangerous to use because it roots you in close proximity to the enemy.
    Krieg is basically a AOE nuke PA. Great for mobbing, not so great for bossing, especially with its laggy animation that you can't cancel.

At any rate, I pulled Strike Gust 3, and I happen to be a Bouncer main in PSO2, so I gave it a whirl. It seems to have excellent damage potential, but I haven't had many chances to use it, so I'm still checking it out. It has horizontal tracking during the attack, so it has an easier time following a moving target than FF.
    Last edited by Altiea; Nov 9, 2017 at 04:34 AM.