Page 645 of 758 FirstFirst ... 145545595635642643644645646647648655695745 ... LastLast
Results 6,441 to 6,450 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    is there any benefit to me actually using the huge cutter weapon with my weaponoid chip equipped too?
    Not at the current moment, because its Side Story hasn't been released yet. For Weaponoids with a Side Story, completing the Side Story makes it so that if you are wielding a compatible weapon (like Dragon Slayer), you'll automatically get 100% of its stats regardless of your Level and in addition to the Attribute already on the weapon, you'll get a +20 bonus to it.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Side Story being released doesn't always mean you have a set bonus either. For example, Lavisblade just got her story released but no set bonus yet.

Let's say I'm a total PSO2es n00b, who did that do-three-rounds-of-buying-chips to get access to the special chips. Which one(s) are the best?

(Sorry for the dumb question)

Quote Originally Posted by Yamishi View Post
    Let's say I'm a total PSO2es n00b, who did that do-three-rounds-of-buying-chips to get access to the special chips. Which one(s) are the best?

(Sorry for the dumb question)
    There are no bad questions! Especially since this game tells you exactly nil about how damage works.

What Chips you want from the Weaponoid Scratch highly depends on what you currently have. It would be helpful if you showed us what Weaponoids or seasonals you have in your possession.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    There are no bad questions! Especially since this game tells you exactly nil about how damage works.

What Chips you want from the Weaponoid Scratch highly depends on what you currently have. It would be helpful if you showed us what Weaponoids or seasonals you have in your possession.
    Apologies if this is a dumb way to do it, but it seemed like the easiest:

https://1drv.ms/i/s!Aj8KqHLyJ1pXl7kkc0NZduy21WfRJA
    https://1drv.ms/i/s!Aj8KqHLyJ1pXl7kiM_xsYA0XsDsu7Q
    https://1drv.ms/i/s!Aj8KqHLyJ1pXl7kjVBiLZOO7AlPrmw

Well, you're certainly in no shortage of E Frames, especially with Ares. Doesn't seem you have much of anything else, though... In that case, why not try for Chips that aren't E Frames? Yamigarasu would be good to shoot for. Might have to do a little research on the list of Weaponoids available in the Weaponoid Scratch, but you should try getting something that isn't E.

Well, you're certainly in no shortage of E Frames, especially with Ares. Doesn't seem you have much of anything else, though... In that case, why not try for Chips that aren't E Frames? Yamigarasu would be good to shoot for. Might have to do a little research on the list of Weaponoids available in the Weaponoid Scratch, but you should try getting something that isn't E.
    I know I've seen it posted elsewhere, but do you have a quick rundown on the different frames?

I know I've seen it posted elsewhere, but do you have a quick rundown on the different frames?
    Frames are basically damage types. Frames of the same type stack additively, while Frames of different types stack multiplicatively. You want as many different Frames as possible on one deck for maximum damage output. (Considering this is actually a fundamental game mechanic, it's absolutely bizarre why they never explain this.)

There are five (technically six) "core" Frames that are more common than the others:

A Frame: PA/Tech Damage+ (Example: Ely Sion)
    B Frame: Damage+ against certain Enemy species (Example: Bluesy Requiem [Summer Vacation])
    C Frame: Damage+ against Status inflicted enemies (Example: Yamigarasu)
    D Frame: Damage+ when you're striking elemental weakness (Example: Darker Busters [Anniversary])
    E Frame: Damage+ when you hit with an Attack/Just Attack or when the Chip is Activated (for Active Chips) (Example: Ares Kaiser)
    Chase: When an attack connects, inflict a certain percentage of the original attack's damage as a "second" hit (not technically a Frame, but displays similar behavior to one).

There are many more Frames, but the rest are typically quite rare, so it'd be wise to do research on what Chips do what before you start blowing Medals on stuff.

Doesn't seem you have much of anything else, though...
    Ancient Quartz would probably like a word with you. (One of the best/better A-frames, just has the downside of increased CP.)

And not really sure how that group of Characters/Weaponoids counts as 'noob' per se, lol. Has way more useful chips there than I do... :(

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    Ancient Quartz would probably like a word with you. (One of the best/better A-frames, just has the downside of increased CP.)

And not really sure how that group of Characters/Weaponoids counts as 'noob' per se, lol. Has way more useful chips there than I do...
    He may have just started. He did say he just splurged on AC Scratch enough times to get a Weaponoid Scratch Ticket.