Page 647 of 758 FirstFirst ... 147547597637644645646647648649650657697747 ... LastLast
Results 6,461 to 6,470 of 7578

Out of the freebies i've managed to get, i builded this sword deck:
    Spoiler!

What should i aim for?
    Last edited by wahahaha; Dec 2, 2017 at 05:06 PM.
    Spoiler!

I finally tried out rngfist ex, since I pulled one a while ago. It's surprisingly good as far as damage goes, but holy shit knuckles are still as terrible as ever. I honestly think sega should add the ability to attack without moving, so as to be able to JA immediately from a safe spot without it costing 50cp.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    I finally tried out rngfist ex, since I pulled one a while ago. It's surprisingly good as far as damage goes, but holy shit knuckles are still as terrible as ever. I honestly think sega should add the ability to attack without moving, so as to be able to JA immediately from a safe spot without it costing 50cp.
    Same thing goes with katana, except that Gurentessen EX costs even more to use than any other PA or tech for whatever reason (60CP).

Lately I've been able to ditch the units that increase CP max by using the Sukunahime-P chip, since the CP regen ability on that chip has made recovering CP a non-issue. If I use it with Facet Folia 2, it will always proc twice, pretty much covering the cost of the PA completely. If I use Grim Barrage EX, it takes roughly 2 volley of regular shots at most to recover all the CP used.

So, how does the game determine which of your characters and palettes is available to your friends? I have an Ares on Katarin and want to keep it available to my friends as much as possible?
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwalker View Post
    So, how does the game determine which of your characters and palettes is available to your friends? I have an Ares on Katarin and want to keep it available to my friends as much as possible?
    Your advertised chip will always be the chip in the SP slot of the deck you used of the last character you logged in as.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Your advertised chip will always be the chip in the SP slot of the deck you used of the last character you logged in as.
    So, basically, I just need to log in my main after I'm done playing on any other character, then. Thanks.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Is there like, a tier list of which PA/Tech simply perform the best when chips are optimized?
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Oh, neat. This update brought a nice QoL change: They overhauled how Chip effects are explained; so now the Chip's effects are described with bullet points, followed by their trigger condition (if a Passive).
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    Is there like, a tier list of which PA/Tech simply perform the best when chips are optimized?
    Facet Folia
    Grim Barrage
    Elder Rebellion
    Everything else

Strike Gust might be good, but it's probably not, since Meteor Fist was a bust.

Unrelated: White Dinner looks like an A-Frame, based on its description. Haven't gotten it to drop, so don't know if it's any good. Sucks for those who are rolling with Caduceus if so, though.

Gift Sack can now appear as an EMERGENCY CODE [DUEL] in Leisure.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.