Page 649 of 758 FirstFirst ... 149549599639646647648649650651652659699749 ... LastLast
Results 6,481 to 6,490 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    So after that correction, from running the SH version (the 32-stamina/top one), those 1500+ stamina earlier ended up with me getting:

- (8) 10* Rappy chips
    - (5) Twin Dagger booster
    - (5) Wired Lance booster
    - (3) 13* ...whatever the weapon is. Think it is a TD with the same name as the Weaponoid, but idk... Didn't really pay attention since I doubt there's any reason I will ever need/want to use it... (that and I just wanted the Weaponoid chip... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ )
    .......and so of course:
    - (0) Weaponoid chips...

(oT-T)尸
    Looks about right. All I've gotten from the 24-cost one so far is the 10* Love Rappy (did they make a mistake and not use the St. Rappy?)

As for the weapon, the only latent it can get is a copy of Summoner's HP Restorate skill. No damage bonus.
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

I managed to get the 11* chip at SH from big rappy

EDIT: It also drop from banther
    Last edited by wahahaha; Dec 7, 2017 at 07:50 PM.
    Spoiler!

Either way it is simply too rare. Then again this is the first weaponoid drop I've tried to farm so I dunno what the norm is
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    I managed to get the 11* chip at SH from big rappy
    Very nice! .....meanwhile:

The King Rappy might spawn twice as often on SH compared to VH. That alone would make SH better to run.
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by nyaaaaa View Post
    These lists are nice and all, but isn't it basically easier to say:

S+++ Tier:
    Facet

Others that kind of try Tier:
    Grim, Elder, Starling, Strike, __, etc..
    ...No. It isn't easier to say that than what I did. It's objectively harder, in fact, albeit slightly so. It also doesn't provide any more information than what I did outside of naming a PA I didn't, unless you consider arbitrary fluff informative, which you shouldn't.

Also, Facet Folia isn't that much better than Grim Barrage; Grim Barrage deals a ton of damage, has great movement and a fairly quick animation, applies Super Armor throughout its duration, can do the TMG special dodge, which slightly mitigates it not having the invincibility Facet Folia does. It being a TMG PA also allows you to use said weapon to easily apply effects and recover CP, and at range. Shock also doesn't knock you out of it, so with some good timing you can completely negates an otherwise annoying status effect, and Panic also doesn't affect it either.

Elder Rebellion's notably lower in damage output than Elder Rebellion, but it's safer... most of the time. I'd say it's not in the same world as Facet Folia and Grim Barrage regardless when it comes to bosses, but it can be useful in something like EX Quests if you don't have a better option, or are just too lazy to put in the effort, because it keeps you at a safe distance and your time concerns are much smaller.

Speaking of EX Quests, those generally have different PAs that are useful because you're usually fighting more than one enemy and your time limit isn't nearly as strict, so you can play it more safely than against EQ bosses. Indeed, something like Grim Barrage can hurt you there because a single fuckin' hit will ruin your ranking, and it gets right in the enemy's grill, making that more than likely to happen.

Outside of those, though, all anyone cares about when discussing the best PAs is bosses.
    Last edited by Geistritter; Dec 8, 2017 at 03:48 AM.

Anyway, about White Dinner: Since she can drop off the rappy, which is a lot more common on SH, SH seems your best option. Unfortunately, the rappy can also drop its own chip, as we all know, so you don't know you've gotten her until after the quest.

She has a decent magnification -- swiki speculates at least 80% -- but that's at maximum ability level, which means you're gonna have to get pretty damn lucky to make her useful. This is even tougher to swallow considering a maxed Gene -- which itself admittedly isn't easy to do -- caps out at 70%, is cheaper to equip, and also has a recovery effect. May not be worth the trouble if you already have her available to you.

I don't, so I'll be wasting my time farming this bullcrap drop rate. Yay!
    Last edited by Geistritter; Dec 8, 2017 at 04:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Geistritter View Post
    She has a decent magnification -- swiki speculates at least 80% -- but that's at maximum ability level, which means you're gonna have to get pretty damn lucky to make her useful. This is even tougher to swallow considering a maxed Gene -- which itself admittedly isn't easy to do -- caps out at 70%, is cheaper to equip, and also has a recovery effect. May not be worth the trouble if you already have her available to you.
    Which Gene?
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    Which Gene?
    This one: 天真なるアークス ジェネ

From what I have seen, so far at least, is that they are usually(?) available from occasional event exchanges, like the Wind Seraphy chip is currently available from the Bluesy/Avenger/Bullet exchange.

The problem referred to is in reference to needing 15 copies for max ability level, and usually there are a LOT of higher priority items in said exchanges that a player would probably want to get/prioritize first, unless they had everything they could ever need in PSO2 & es already (metaphorically speaking anyway). Plus, obtaining 15 copies alone would require a massive amount of the event-specific tradeable items, which would require some impressive dedication/grinding (or so I would assume anyway).

Unfortunately, the rappy can also drop its own chip, as we all know, so you don't know you've gotten her until after the quest.
    I've had the rappy drop the two PA boosters as well, so that also doesn't help matters.

---

Grim Barrage deals a ton of damage
    Is there a trick to pulling this off (not being sarcastic; seriously asking)? ~~(I actually had more written here about my previous testing/experience using it, but figured I might as well try/test it again instead, because since it failed to impress me, I seem to have forgotten various parts/reasons/etc. as to why or whatnot.)

Also, as I mentioned in a previous comment, I am probably still considered kind of new to es myself (only a few months now I guess? Started after Ep.5 was released I think), hence why I mentioned not wanting to inadvertently give anything TOO specific in regards to 'important info', simply because I don't know all the nuances to each part of the game yet (probably never will). That 'tier list' was more in jest towards the current meta than anything else.