Page 653 of 758 FirstFirst ... 153553603643650651652653654655656663703753 ... LastLast
Results 6,521 to 6,530 of 7578

Also random question, do any weapons get anything like how bow can hold tap to charge?
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

http://pso2es.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3...83%B3%EF%BC%BD

Does the Halloween Matoi F-type chip deal more damage to fire weakness enemy vs other attribute weakness? I notice that even though my fire attribute is 310 without using a friend chip Halloween Matoi I deal more damage to fire weakness vs anything else. Is there something I'm missing regarding the damage it does?
    Last edited by Crayzus; Dec 25, 2017 at 08:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    Knuckles and Gene/Duna chip are the perfect pairing, if you main knuckles try to grab that chip.
    Can confirm this, though it's not as good with 'better' weapon types like twin daggers because facet folia has a significantly longer animation, and just rapidly spamming the pa ignoring that you normally use it to dodge attacks using the iframes doesn't work as well compared to meteo fist with knux.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    How does Create Your Own Scratch work? If I saw correctly, you pick like, seven 11 stars and three 12 stars and you get only two?
    8x 11* + 2x 12*. You only get to draw once. That said, it effectively makes getting a 12* chip 20%.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    Can confirm this, though it's not as good with 'better' weapon types like twin daggers because facet folia has a significantly longer animation, and just rapidly spamming the pa ignoring that you normally use it to dodge attacks using the iframes doesn't work as well compared to meteo fist with knux.
    I gave 8* meteor fist a try with gene and duna and mizer just melts. This seems highly effective.

Fornis Physis is going to destroy the world with her OVERWHELMING CUTENESS.

esScratch: Weaponoid Countdown 2017! (12/27~12/31)

New Chips!

Fornis Physis
    Ability: Soul Wish Energy
    1. Massively increase damage against enemies whose elemental weakness is Dark. (D Frame)
    2. Increase the maximum attribute of the Dark Element.
    Trigger: Successful Just Attack
    Effect Time: Long
    Link Skill: Link Chip Dark Attribute +25% (Link Cost: 2)

Tears Grid 1/2/3/EX
    Weapon: Partizan
    Limited Effect: Gaiden Gauge Accumulation Rate x2 (Tears Grid EX Only)

Notable Chips

Orochi Agito (13*)
    Prophecies of Motav
    Bio Triner
    Judgement Hearts
    Millio Bright
    Imperial Pick
    Last edited by Altiea; Dec 27, 2017 at 01:23 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

The Eternal Tower is now live! Play with Operation Points! Unlike EQs, you can play the Eternal Tower whenever you want! Beat the fastest time for rewards!
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Eternal Tower bringing up the pain of the past by using Challenge Mode's music. I'm still sad they gave up on that.

The RNG factor seems to ramp up significantly once you pass the midway point at 30F. Once you pass 30F, Blocks start having way more Panels and the Teleporter requires two Keys and there are three fights per floor. Currently getting walled at Block 37F~40F, which restricts usage of Striking attacks, but Ilmegid seems to be working out.

EDIT: Oh, this was apparently my 3000th post. Yay?
    Last edited by Altiea; Dec 27, 2017 at 04:55 AM.

biggest annoyance for me thusfar is that the battle tiles freeze the timer, but the boost tiles dont, causing the wasted time. I've found that tmg seems to be the best choice for the early floors, at least, as it's fast, ranged, and you dont have to move when using it.