Page 654 of 758 FirstFirst ... 154554604644651652653654655656657664704754 ... LastLast
Results 6,531 to 6,540 of 7578

After getting dethroned by FF for the past year or so, Elder Rebellion FINALLY gets a chance to be useful. Except in Blocks with Range Resist, then you switch to FF.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

just heard there a new ability drop from the tower loot

ファクターレセプター factor receptor

100% affix rate for デウス・ファクター ヤマト・ファクター マザー・ファクター
    10% for エーテル・ファクター

units with this new ability listed with dreadful price in AH

Also, fuck whoever thought some blocks should have resistances to certain damage types. Pointless busywork.

At least I've already profited from Factor Receptor.

I've tried a couple of different weapons so far for the shooting resist floor sets, nothing really worked as well as tmg/ER so far. Barely managed silver, let alone gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    I've tried a couple of different weapons so far for the shooting resist floor sets, nothing really worked as well as tmg/ER so far. Barely managed silver, let alone gold.
    Speedrain just plows through everything, even faster than ER. On some rooms you may need to dash up first (such as rooms with all fish) Forget the dash, just JA it. Between ER and Speedrain, there isn't much that can get in your way, except for the damage conditionals (if you're not trying to JA your attacks - direct spam only goes so far).

10% damage if you do less than 5k/30k is particularly brutal if you aren't using JA.

New Edit: Did a little bit of cleanup work on my times. Now sitting at 7:56.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Dec 27, 2017 at 10:43 AM.

I finished it up with ~11 minutes or so. Ringa+ as the last caught me a little off guard, but not by much. Apparently Agito is quite lackluster for a 12* chip, as the SP released is 150% E frame with unknown stats for the second buff (which is basically XH eq boss only, really). I ended up using guren for the range resist stages and just barely cutting in.

Just out of curiosity, have you guys found it more productive to farm Block 58F~60F for loot? Or are there better ways to get drops?
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Just out of curiosity, have you guys found it more productive to farm Block 58F~60F for loot? Or are there better ways to get drops?
    Its a good stage to farm for now, i want to know about the new series though
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    Its a good stage to farm for now, i want to know about the new series though
    Factor Receptor as SAF, All Elemental Resonance/Attack as its es Ability (basically a Raete alternative). No word on Pots yet, although I hope it's something unique, since they were hyping up the Dominacio Potential quite a bit during the December livestream.

So I was messing around with Tears Grid just now - it's basically speedrain, but better - the only flaw is that the attack lasts longer, and it is literally impossible to step cancel the attack.until right before the final stab. If you're using this in EM, you have to commit. If you're using this in tower? You'll tear everything up in a second, even bosses. (no pun intended)