Page 656 of 758 FirstFirst ... 156556606646653654655656657658659666706756 ... LastLast
Results 6,551 to 6,560 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Geistritter View Post
    To reiterate, the best chip I have is Ardillo -- who's admittedly one of the best E-Frames in the game, but the point is that the gacha hasn't been kind to me -- or Gene & Duna, if you don't count E-Frames. Granted, I have a suite of Darker Busters friends at this point, but what it boils down to is even a middling player should be able to get a Gold total time pretty comfortably.
    I'm crafting a melee weapon right now so I can do 34, since dealing 1% damage with my million storm isn't going to work

maybe I should actually send friend requests to people, never really thought it was worth doing
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

That's part of your problem, then; even the most powerful of the most powerful players rely on their friendlist, because it gives them use of a strong chip that has no cost to their loadout.

When I was a scrubling rolling with chips from two years ago, none of which were anywhere near the best -- or even anywhere near decent, in many cases -- I was literally carried by my friendlist through EQs, until I got Ardillo to drop. Even today, where all but one of my elements are pretty respectable, my friendlist just magnifies my own improved damage.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    I'm crafting a melee weapon right now so I can do 34, since dealing 1% damage with my million storm isn't going to work

maybe I should actually send friend requests to people, never really thought it was worth doing
    Why would you craft weapon when you can just get Invade?
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

So Dominacio is actually really stupid.

Thrust Dominacio (Twin Daggers) = 1090 ATK
    My Total Element = 275 + 80 + 230 + 48 + 160 = 793
    All Attribute Resonance/Attack Conversion = 793 * 0.05 = 39.65%
    ATK Boost = 1090 * 1.3965 = 1522 ATK
    Atra Rock (Atra TDs) = 1281 ATK

Potential effect in main game is Power UP/Damage Resist UP over time, resets when hit.
    Last edited by Altiea; Dec 27, 2017 at 11:10 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by nguuuquaaa View Post
    Why would you craft weapon when you can just get Invade?
    I have only 19 Caligula stones, and the Tranmizer event poured out 11* attribute resonance weapons

Although I'm beginning to wonder why I didn't just get Twin Tonfa
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Man, this gets really annoying once you get to Floor 30. Seems like every floor I am having to touch every single tile to advance, and that makes getting a gold time just about impossible. I've cleared every fight with a single PA so far, but I lose so much time selecting panels it doesn't matter, I end up with silver anyway.

I swear, it's programmed to hide the teleporter (or sometimes the second key) until you only have one panel left.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

I wanted to share this here, as I expect everyone could make use of it- credit goes to Snack on PSfleet discord for the discovery.
    It turns out that the tiles aren't RNG at all, and if you look closely you can see what's behind them before you even open them...

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

So which floor are you guys farming?
    >Heavy Hammer
    >get blow off by an Oodan

On the topic of farming, are there any story quests worth farming with stamina?
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Very interesting. Not sure I'll be able to see that on my phone's screen, but... definitely worth trying.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."