Page 659 of 758 FirstFirst ... 159559609649656657658659660661662669709 ... LastLast
Results 6,581 to 6,590 of 7578

The New Year continues!

Special esScratch: ARKS New Year 2018! (1/4~1/10)

New Chip!

Io [New Years]

1. Photon Arts have a chance of inflicting random status effects.
    2. Dramatically increase damage against enemies affected by status effects. (C Frame)
    Trigger: Successful Just Attack
    Effect Time: Long
    Link Skill: Max Fire Attribute +15
    Limited Effect: Gaiden Gauge x2

Notable Chips

Orochi Agito (13*)
    Fornis Physis (Seasonal 12*)
    Blossom Star Matoi (AC Scratch)
    Matoi [New Years]
    Quna [Brilliant]
    Sukunahime [Brilliant]
    Io [Brilliant]
    Matoi [Brilliant]
    H44 Missouri T
    Mine Bunker
    Niren Kamui
    Bluesy Requiem
    Fighting Beat
    Last edited by Altiea; Jan 4, 2018 at 12:21 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Edit: I missed this, but its very important to bring this up that I have to put this on the very top of the post: Io [New Year] chip inflicts status not by normal attacks but from PAs and techs. This makes ita better chip since you can pair it with FF/ER/Grim, and dish out some really crazy amounts of damage without being forced to go into regular attack spam.

Basically if you have a Yamigarasu chip, this one isn't really necessary, since the damage is slightly better, but you also get dual element (Dark/Ice) with Yami. If you need a lighter cost chip, this becomes a pretty good option, since Annette[Valentine] is burn only, and Flamevisit is in a stranger place by causing burn only, but its damage boost applies to all statuses.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Jan 3, 2018 at 04:55 PM.

The Japanese only states Photon Arts (必殺技) whereas chips like Annette [New Year] list both (必殺技・法術)

Don't use this chip with Technics thinking it'll give you more status effects than the technic you're using
    Last edited by GoldenFalcon; Jan 3, 2018 at 11:27 PM.
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

A couple of questions for which I can't find an answer with search...

1a) Is it worth keeping multiple Rare Boss chips? Or should I "dispose" of what's left once I get them to Ability lvl MAX?
    1b) Are the Sub units that you can purchase with Rare Boss chips worth it if you already have 12* units from PSO2 equipped? Is there any specific PSO2es bonus that makes them better?
    2) What exactly are those A-Frame and E-frame and G-frame etc that I see in some descriptions (and I've also seen you guys discuss them)? Does it mean that 2 chips that are both E-frame will not activate at the same time or not stack? Do I have to use chips with different x-frame?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    A couple of questions for which I can't find an answer with search...

1a) Is it worth keeping multiple Rare Boss chips? Or should I "dispose" of what's left once I get them to Ability lvl MAX?
    1b) Are the Sub units that you can purchase with Rare Boss chips worth it if you already have 12* units from PSO2 equipped? Is there any specific PSO2es bonus that makes them better?
    2) What exactly are those A-Frame and E-frame and G-frame etc that I see in some descriptions (and I've also seen you guys discuss them)? Does it mean that 2 chips that are both E-frame will not activate at the same time or not stack? Do I have to use chips with different x-frame?
    1. Rare Boss Chips are actually more of a currency than Chips you're actually supposed to use. In that sense, it's worth keeping multiples of them solely for the fact that you should be using them to trade for stuff.

2. The 11* Sub Units from the Exchange Shop provide special bonuses when equipped to your character in PSO2es: Lead Units increase the maximum attribute value of the Attribute corresponding to the Unit by +20, and Rigid Units increase the corresponding element limit by +10 and raise your maximum CP by +20. And you buy them with -- you guessed it -- Rare Boss Chips. There is also a series of 12* Sub Units called Revolt that increase the corresponding Attribute cap by +30 and provide resistance against a Status Effect; these can be bought with Material Zero.

3. "Frames" are a shorthand way of describing the various damage types that each Chip provides. Each Chip can fall into one of a variety of damage types based on how it provides its damage bonus; for example, Chips that boosts Photon Arts and Techniques are called "A Frame" while Chips that provide damage bonuses against enemies affected by a status effect are known as "C Frame". It's vital that you learn and understand what each Frame is and how to recognize them, because Chips of the same Frame stack their damage multipliers additively, while Chips of different Frames stack multipliers multiplicatively; the ultimate goal in Deck building is to have as many different Frames in one Deck as possible to maximize damage.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Fish.

esScratch: Space Tuna w/ Fornis Physis! (1/10~1/17)

New Chip!

Space Tuna
    Ability: NONSTOPPU MAGURO TORUNAAAAADOOOOOOO
    1. Dramatically increase attack power if the currently-equipped Weapon is Ice Element. (H Frame)
    Active Chip
    Link Skill: Active Chip CP Consumption -10%
    Limited Effect: EQ Drop x2, EQ Battle Timer +10s

Notable Chips

Orochi Agito (13*) (Limited Effect: EQ Attack Power+, EQ Battle Timer +20s)
    Fornis Physis (Seasonal 12*) (Limited Effect: EQ Rare Drop Rate+, EQ Attack Power+)
    Blossom Star Matoi (AC Scratch)
    Gigas Spinner (New Side Story)
    Ideal Scissors
    Blade Dance
    Glorious Wing
    Susano Shouha
    Weddle Park
    Last edited by Altiea; Jan 12, 2018 at 03:45 AM.

For anyone who hasn't been keeping up:

Explosive Intensifier-Class Chip
    1. Increase damage when equipped with X weapon. (M Frame)
    2. Increase damage if the equipped weapon matches the Chip's element. (N Frame)

Agito
    1. Greatly increase damage. (E Frame)
    2. Increase damage further if afflicted by a Status Effect. (O Frame)

Why is [CP cost reduction] not a frame (yet)? It is fairly important to a few chips now (most notably at least three A-frames), and has been in the game for quite some time itself, yet still doesn't warrant a frame/category? Kind of baffles me tbh...

(...that and I just personally wouldn't mind seeing them in a list, at least, since I rely on a CP-increase A-frame...) (´°ω°`)

I can start if nothing else? It is kind of fitting even, that we are up to P-frame (or we could just call it CP-frame? heh), and it doesn't matter if it is 'unofficially officially' accepted as a frame or not, it would still be helpful at least to see them grouped or whatnot. Granted, I won't be able to help much though, since like I said, I don't know many that have it as a feature/ability, other than say, Psychowand and Orochi Agito I think, so... idk?

I had to personally look for all of the speed increase chips too, although people probably don't care about that unless they're using that new Gene & Duna chip
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    New Chip!

Space Tuna
    Ability: NONSTOPPU MAGURO TORUNAAAAADOOOOOOO
    1. Dramatically increase attack power if the currently-equipped Weapon is Ice Element. (H Frame)
    Active Chip
    Link Skill: Active Chip CP Consumption -10%
    Limited Effect: EQ Drop x2, EQ Battle Timer +10s
    If I had more money than I knew what to do with, I would buy AC to waste on scratches donate/pay you to do this for all chips... ~( ̄ω ̄)~
    Thanks.