Page 662 of 758 FirstFirst ... 162562612652659660661662663664665672712 ... LastLast
Results 6,611 to 6,620 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    while looking around eswiki i noticed that they list the anniversary 6 pillars chips as flat attack boosting chips too, with quite a high power equivilent if you're using one of the listed weapons. I have one on a couple of characters, so gonna need a new amazing rifle PA sega.
    You would lose a lot of frame multiplier by using it. If you have trash chips you can make the best use of these raw attack boosters.
    With Ares unicorn being a +150 booster at LV 10, its a so so chip.
    Spoiler!

+9000 attack with rifles is insane. I'm remembering a weapon attack bonus when you use a PA that matches the element of the weapon but I can't for the life of me find out where that is, but; assuming you're hitting enemies with a combined attack power of 4500 (using 310 element and a matching rifle PA element) then the Zeno chip is literally a +200% unique frame, for 20 cost. The effectiveness isn't changed by "trash chips", it'll simply be better than anything but the F frame monsters (like +390%)

This exact scenario was also observed in Phantasy Star Nova but nobody played that.
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    This exact scenario was also observed in Phantasy Star Nova but nobody played that.
    cough
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

yeah, high amounts of raw-atk helps out weapons with low-atk, or compensate for a lack of element.

they got a chart there on pages for those chips that show you about how much +10k atk helps, assuming I think arion weapons

I forget, but I could have sworn the real reason raw-atk boosts weren't good in this game was because they didnt get boosted by the %damage boosts (aka all of the "frames")

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    yeah, high amounts of raw-atk helps out weapons with low-atk, or compensate for a lack of element.

they got a chart there on pages for those chips that show you about how much +10k atk helps, assuming I think arion weapons

I forget, but I could have sworn the real reason raw-atk boosts weren't good in this game was because they didnt get boosted by the %damage boosts (aka all of the "frames")
    Oh, if the stat bonuses don't get multiplied at all, that does make them kind of bad.
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

The value of raw ATK boosts decreases as you stack more ATK on your actual weapon. So a weak weapon gets the best benefit out of a raw stat boost, while Dominacio gets the least amount of benefit.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    You get 50 EJ after Floor 30, and 100 EJ after Floor 60. After that it's pure grinding. Gotta get that Dominacio!
    is there anything special to know about grinding? (such as targeting certain floors, or if the EJ you get after completing a floor is random or if there is some logic to it).

sometimes i'll finish a floor and get 4ej, others i'll just get one, and it doesn't SEEM as if rank or floor number is correlating with more ej. i'm around 400 ej after completing this tower and the last tower.

(and on a related note, are the dominacio weapons significantly better than arion?)
    Last edited by reaper527; Feb 3, 2018 at 08:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by reaper527 View Post
    is there anything special to know about grinding? (such as targeting certain floors, or if the EJ you get after completing a floor is random or if there is some logic to it).

sometimes i'll finish a floor and get 4ej, others i'll just get one, and it doesn't SEEM as if rank or floor number is correlating with more ej. i'm around 400 ej after completing this tower and the last tower.
    The EJ earned doesn't seem to be block dependent; I've talked to a few people and they all earned between 0 and 5 EJ per clear, with drops in between. This corresponds to what I've been earning, despite the fact that we're grinding different blocks. It's the Dominacio drops that are block-dependent.

Dominacio and Arion fulfill different niches. Arion gives lower ATK, but its cost reduction effect allows you to make room for better Chips in your Deck. Dominacio is about pumping your weapon with as much ATK as possible for maximum damage; imagine a 14*, then take a step further.

To put Dominacio in perspective, Demonia Feather (the 14* Talis) has 1645 T-ATK. My Card Revolucio after applying its 7% All Attribute Resonance/Attack bonus gives over 1800 T-ATK assuming I equip the best Deck possible on Akane.
    Last edited by Altiea; Feb 3, 2018 at 08:22 PM.

Dominatio would get more damage from elemental damage too, so its a plus.
    Attack boosters chips, ares unicorn didnt beat evil curst at activation (2500 raw vs 1.8A + 1.2E), tested with chip that gave 6k attack to knuckles

Spoiler!
    Last edited by wahahaha; Feb 4, 2018 at 01:56 AM.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    The EJ earned doesn't seem to be block dependent; I've talked to a few people and they all earned between 0 and 5 EJ per clear, with drops in between. This corresponds to what I've been earning, despite the fact that we're grinding different blocks. It's the Dominacio drops that are block-dependent.

Dominacio and Arion fulfill different niches. Arion gives lower ATK, but its cost reduction effect allows you to make room for better Chips in your Deck. Dominacio is about pumping your weapon with as much ATK as possible for maximum damage; imagine a 14*, then take a step further.

To put Dominacio in perspective, Demonia Feather (the 14* Talis) has 1645 T-ATK. My Card Revolucio after applying its 7% All Attribute Resonance/Attack bonus gives over 1800 T-ATK assuming I equip the best Deck possible on Akane.

The new weapons are around a 50% dmg boost. Lets say 50-100%. I don't think this can compare to Arion. They are probably meant for main game.