Page 664 of 758 FirstFirst ... 164564614654661662663664665666667674714 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,640 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Well... Rigshrydha ain't Haze, at least. Status effects kinda suck (they picked literally the worst statuses for this EQ), but otherwise manageable.
    Its tolerable, but still a pain in the ass.
    Spoiler!

Don't appreciate him going apeshit the second you flip him, though.

Well, if they didnt bother nerfing FF, why would they nerf rng fist? With a trash build, you can one pass XH triggers.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TS9-Ng86uDg
    Last edited by wahahaha; Feb 10, 2018 at 12:39 AM.
    Spoiler!

...Woof. And I thought I was doing alright getting those down halfway.

Quote Originally Posted by Geistritter View Post
    ...Woof. And I thought I was doing alright getting those down halfway.
    Meanwhile I spent 20 MiniOP tickets to manage to get an XH trigger solo, and I failed at ~5% because the event expired for that day.

Just today A very kind soul cleared my XH trigger by doing 77m damage in addition to my 0.2m, and I got as reward a Qucross Arion (Wand). This item has some info on the right which I do not understand. What do they mean?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Meanwhile I spent 20 MiniOP tickets to manage to get an XH trigger solo, and I failed at ~5% because the event expired for that day.

Just today A very kind soul cleared my XH trigger by doing 77m damage in addition to my 0.2m, and I got as reward a Qucross Arion (Wand). This item has some info on the right which I do not understand. What do they mean?

It has 2 special abilities: Early Learning, which lets you use the weapon at full potential at a lower level; and Elemental Resonance (Skill) - This reduces your chip equip cost by a fixed amount if the chip matches the element of the weapon. The greater the grind past +30, the more you'll reduce , up to -5. (You won't see -2 until +32). This skill also applies BEFORE any reduction bonus coming from 13* chips. (You can't get a 1 cost Facet Folia)

i missed the stream anything good coming for es?

Quote Originally Posted by starwind75043 View Post
    i missed the stream anything good coming for es?
    Chapter 4 (coincides with EP5 CH3), improvements to Tower, new Chips (of course), White Day event, Side Stories released for three Weaponoids and S2 Gene, Duna, and Straus
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Don't forget the Rush Arts system. By linking a PA/tech chip with another PA/tech chip of the same weapon type, you enable additional skills you can use when the Friend chip gauge is filled (you get a choice now, enable Rush Arts, or use the Friend chip/interrupt). For now, we're starting with Afterimage, which creates a clone of yourself temporarily, doing additional attacks for damage (this basically another pursuit, which we think will also stack with your regular pursuit).

We can now also train Dark Blast from PSO2es!
    ...but it costs chips.