Page 667 of 758 FirstFirst ... 167567617657664665666667668669670677717 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,670 of 7578

I just put one (1) rappy coin into the rappy coin scratch and got the 13* 8000C.
    What does this do,how can i use it well,im at a loss.

this was kinda out of nowhere and random LOL.
    Spoiler!

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    It only made sense when everyone was lower level and lower rarity equipment was at a premium. Raw ATK chips have pretty much become useless given how fast it is to level up a single class (by using PC exp) and obtain high raw attack gear. Most of the Raw attack chips cost the same as any other good boost and some of the good chips cost less than the average atk stat boost chip (16-17).

Basically, those chips make sense if you didn't use PC exp to level and are at a low level. Otherwise, there's zero merit to running them other than to handicap yourself.
    people used them for a long time because there was basically no other chips that gave a % damage boost besides Lisa, at least, nothing significant until Saga
    I got curious on how much base ATK we are generally dealing with, so I looked more into what swiki had for how atk gained from attribute is calculated; it's something like:
    if Elemental Weakness: Element Modifier = (Elemental Value * 4) + 300
    if not elemental weakness: Element Modifier = Elemental Value
    (elemental weakness is prioritized on PAs, but Techs always use their own element regardless)
    Elemental ATK = Weapon ATK * Elemental Modifier / 500
    I think im missing part of the calculation, or at least general player base raw ATK, but swiki used the Arion weapons as an example here; 310 element weakness with an arion bow acts like 10182 ATK, and Arion Dagger acts like 6337 ATK. about a 10k boost in ATK for the bow would be the equivalent of an independent 98% damage boost, and 158% damage if used from the dagger. with 250 element, an extra 10k ATK acts like +110.8% and +177.5% respectively.

the Xeno/Casura/Huey/Claris/Maria/Regias [Anniversary] chips give +9k atk if you have the right weapon equipped, others give either 6-7k and an additional effect, or have the "builds every x attacks" effect that has them start low and build up to possibly higher; if you are attacking enough to get the bonus to build up enough I guess. I'd maybe give some of them another look sometime I suppose.

Dominacio having the All-Attribute Resonance Attack skill probably messes all of this up too, so there's that.

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    I just put one (1) rappy coin into the rappy coin scratch and got the 13* 8000C.
    What does this do,how can i use it well,im at a loss.

this was kinda out of nowhere and random LOL.
    Yasminkov 8000C is a combo E+A frame. So axe those frames from your deck and lead with Yasminkov. She increases the CP cost of your PAs/Techs, but if you link the correct Chip in her Link Slot, that effect is negated.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

1448 ATK from weapon (Arion knux+33 limit) 60 ELE ice, 250 light element vs DF lord
    1800 Raw base (Weapon + 352 from FI lv 75)
    6500 ATK chip (Cool jet boots guy 新光装脚, http://pso2es.swiki.jp/index.php?%E6...A3%85%E8%84%9A)
    Meteor fist 8* test
    >> Non activated ATK chip
    Fist 1st hit normal 1420
    Mini meteor hits on average 4500
    Big meteor hand 36000
    >> Activated ATK chip
    Fist 1st hit normal 2600
    Mini meteor on average 14700
    Big meteor hand 130000

Dmg gain for normal ~ 83%, mini meteor ~ 226%, big meteor ~ 261%

Bonus:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDtPk-5zKF0
    Last edited by wahahaha; Feb 27, 2018 at 01:50 AM.
    Spoiler!

Will this ever get localized?
    PSO2 (NA):

Ship 2 Hu-lvl 26

Ship 1 Bo lvl 12

Quote Originally Posted by StreetFighter2242 View Post
    Will this ever get localized?
    The chance is even lower than the main game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kondibon View Post
    The chance is even lower than the main game.
    I'm pretty sure he's just trolling.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I burnt myself out on the heckgrind getting the material zero and rainbow stones from the ares gunslash quest, then just ability maxing the ares gunslash anyway because I found 6 of them along the way already.

I'll see if I can maybe grab the austere rifle here in case there is some use for them for austere NT later, but I heard rumor that maybe they wont after all

Ares Ryuuga new 13* Chip
    Eternal Tower QoL changes
    Seasonal quest rotation (Union DB chip, Weapon and Dark WL Explosion chip)
    4 New chips at seasonal recycle (Intensifiers, check if you already got them)
    Last edited by wahahaha; Feb 28, 2018 at 04:34 AM.
    Spoiler!

Don't forget that Chapter 4 is out, which means max Drive limit increases. This week is also the WEB Panel boost for Classic Season, which nets you 5x the EXP per clear.

Slash Dominacio is still in Jewel Exchange, which is beneficial as capping Dominacio is now viable. Grinding Tower 3 is also a good way to net cash at the moment due to overlap with Dudu Week,which means you can sell off your Factor Receptor Units quicker.
    Last edited by Altiea; Feb 28, 2018 at 08:06 AM.