Page 675 of 758 FirstFirst ... 175575625665672673674675676677678685725 ... LastLast
Results 6,741 to 6,750 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    Avenger white day allows to make one of the most broken combos with darker buster, seraphy anni.
    Currently luther (White day) is on scratch, it's one of the best A frame chips but if you have gene, don't bother getting that one.
    Need to check the rest of the scratch.
    All of the featured stuff other than Kazano is a worthy pickup in this one -- assuming you can make use of them -- although the pool is small'ish compared to others.

Not sure if Avenger himself is redundant alongside the standard broken Pursuit chips, given that his primary modifier is itself Pursuit, although he's probably intended to supplement them rather than compete with them, as it makes the most sense from a business standpoint. Either way, I roll with Gene&Duna, whose damage is entirely Pursuit, so it'd be a real bummer if I got him and he ended up being a net loss for me.

dropped 150 coins and got white day luther, white avenger, and 2 yashas. i'm happy with the outcome

Quote Originally Posted by reaper527 View Post
    dropped 150 coins and got white day luther, white avenger, and 2 yashas. i'm happy with the outcome
    Now that you have those op chips, try changing dominatio talis to light element for max cut.
    White Luther / Avenger / Strike Brute / Seraphy 12 cost / 11* il grants.
    edit: if you happen to find this specifc chip http://pso2es.swiki.jp/index.php?%E6...8B%BC%E5%BC%93 remove strike brute and seraphy, add it along with gene ep2. Avenger gives extra 50% chase for other chips that have chase.
    Last edited by wahahaha; Mar 14, 2018 at 07:05 PM.
    Spoiler!

thanks for the updated lineup. i'll give that a shot in the morning and see how it fares against chrome. (already changed my talis to light, so now i just need a bunch of trash talises to get it up to 60)

pristine bow is a drop from the eq on sh/xh, right?

Quote Originally Posted by reaper527 View Post
    thanks for the updated lineup. i'll give that a shot in the morning and see how it fares against chrome. (already changed my talis to light, so now i just need a bunch of trash talises to get it up to 60)

pristine bow is a drop from the eq on sh/xh, right?
    From XH, i will try to do the same with my shitty setup for light and upload it here. (rng fist and il grants)
    Spoiler!

Did they increase boss hp accross all difficulties? For some reason I need more than 3 autoattacks for lvl10, almost 15sec for lvl30, and it took me 40sec for lvl55 with 300 fire attribute...

Haven't noticed any change, m'self. Possible, but I don't think so.

Also, definitely going to disagree with White Day Avenger being stated as a great combination with the other big time Chase chips, at least in my experience with Gene&Duna; quite a bit less than rolling with something like Halloween Matoi, or even Darker Busters, which has some overlap with it Gene&Duna. Darker Busters itself may vary, or other chips with the bulk of their damage coming from something else, but I suggest testing him through the friends list first before dumping a lot into him, if you haven't already.

I'm getting a lot of mileage out of White Day Avenger, but that's only because it's dual element light/fire(140) after side story unlock, and pairs really well with Orochiagito when linked with a fighter/braver chip (to enable chase damage). If you're using Rig Series or Dominacio series, this becomes really useful since it greatly increases your element scores, and thus your base attack power. It's also allowed me to create a single loadout that covers every variant (though that's not much to boast about either given how easy this banther is)

But I might just be an outlier since I have access to both a Dominacio weapon and Orochiagito.

Anyway, with how easy this EM is, I feel they probably need to hurry up and add the despair level triggers. In the few hours it's been up, I've not seen a single help request. I know people are active since I have to deliberately stop from killing the banther outright (which sucks because I am simply dodging for over half the remainiing time), and as soon as I post the request, it's dead 30 seconds later.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Mar 15, 2018 at 07:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    I'm getting a lot of mileage out of White Day Avenger, but that's only because it's dual element light/fire(140) after side story unlock, and pairs really well with Orochiagito when linked with a fighter/braver chip (to enable chase damage). If you're using Rig Series or Dominacio series, this becomes really useful since it greatly increases your element scores, and thus your base attack power. It's also allowed me to create a single loadout that covers every variant (though that's not much to boast about either given how easy this banther is)

But I might just be an outlier since I have access to both a Dominacio weapon and Orochiagito.

Anyway, with how easy this EM is, I feel they probably need to hurry up and add the despair level triggers. In the few hours it's been up, I've not seen a single help request. I know people are active since I have to deliberately stop from killing the banther outright (which sucks because I am simply dodging for over half the remainiing time), and as soon as I post the request, it's dead 30 seconds later.
    Powercreep went out of hand, even my newest chars are one passing XH. Wouldn't mind having a new level (200m hp pls) with rewarding drops.
    Spoiler!