Page 679 of 758 FirstFirst ... 179579629669676677678679680681682689729 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,790 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post
    I finally catch a break in the rigged dice game
    Spoiler!

This would have been better if it was a special character and not Seraphy
    Meanwhile I lost all 3 daily rolls to More a few days ago. I also never try to go past Annette. If she doesn't roll 15+, Bruno will roll all 6s.

I get those days where I lose all 3 rolls, the day before, I lost to More when he rolled a 5 and I rolled a 4 (1, 1, 2) and I was not happy.

Yeah, Annette, Bruno, Seraphy and White Day Avenger (?) enjoy rolling high numbers frequently with WDA taking long to do so due to his speech.

Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post
    I finally catch a break in the rigged dice game
    Spoiler!

This would have been better if it was a special character and not Seraphy
    what's the strategy to get the most points out of the dice game? i kind of stopped playing it because i was so burned out on getting either 500 points for doing the first 2 rounds and quitting, or trying to make it a 3rd round and losing everything.

how many rounds deep do you guys usually go?

Quote Originally Posted by reaper527 View Post
    what's the strategy to get the most points out of the dice game? i kind of stopped playing it because i was so burned out on getting either 500 points for doing the first 2 rounds and quitting, or trying to make it a 3rd round and losing everything.

There isn't really a "strategy", per se, since it's almost entirely luck based. For the most part, you've got nothing to lose except your stocked LC by continuing, so it's mostly up to you whether you want to risk it for the biscuit.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by reaper527 View Post

From a pure mathematical point of view, going all the way is the most lucrative in very long-term scale, due to having limited rolls per day.This is because the chance to win the 3 last rolls is always 50% (if we assume the minigame isn't rigged, but I have noticed evidence that it is, in order to create intense moment) but the payout is always higher or equal to 200%. What I mean is (and I assume you have beaten More and Stage 2), you will win Seraphy 1 out of 8 times on average, but the multiplier for every such win is always 800% or better compared to cashing out right after stage 2.

The problem is psychological, because when you are used to losing streaks, suddenly being allowed to cash out 2000LC at Gene becomes too tempting to risk going for 16000LC+ with Seraphy. Since the defeat chance is so much higher, players will simply decide to cash out early for certain wins.

TLDR: Never stop, keep rolling, you will hate me early and during bad streaks, you will love me when you get victories for over 20000LC.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    From a pure mathematical point of view, going all the way is the most lucrative in very long-term scale, due to having limited rolls per day.This is because the chance to win the 3 last rolls is always 50% (if we assume the minigame isn't rigged, but I have noticed evidence that it is, in order to create intense moment) but the payout is always higher or equal to 200%. What I mean is (and I assume you have beaten More and Stage 2), you will win Seraphy 1 out of 8 times on average, but the multiplier for every such win is always 800% or better compared to cashing out right after stage 2.

The problem is psychological, because when you are used to losing streaks, suddenly being allowed to cash out 2000LC at Gene becomes too tempting to risk going for 16000LC+ with Seraphy. Since the defeat chance is so much higher, players will simply decide to cash out early for certain wins.

TLDR: Never stop, keep rolling, you will hate me early and during bad streaks, you will love me when you get victories for over 20000LC.
    Yup, this is pretty much the strat. I wouldn't have won 1.1m LC if I didn't risk it all on Seraphy.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Eternal tower up
    Revival of character chips (get those seraphys rollin)
    Medals for some reason
    New chip (anorexia ares spear)

G frame i believe
    Last edited by wahahaha; Mar 22, 2018 at 07:30 AM.
    Spoiler!

Anorexia is an understatement, that thing is basically a skeleton.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post

Absolutely this. Personally I never really have to roll again, but I still do, just because its a lot easier than winning the lottery, or finding that 14* weapon that you really wanted.

Spoiler!

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

roll big or go home; half the time if I quit after bruno I wouldnt even have much anyway, even if I got a 3-of-a-kind roll. always challenge seraphy