Page 686 of 758 FirstFirst ... 186586636676683684685686687688689696736 ... LastLast
Results 6,851 to 6,860 of 7578

Spent the 1000 AC and got Darker Busters on the first pick. I didn't get Gene & More but getting DB through that discount was some good luck. I'll try to get more coins through releases and aim for another 11 draw but I'm getting tired.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Lv75 Hu ✓. 14★ WL and Izane units ✓. I have 1350HP before partnercard, I use now Ulc(HP recovery if below xx%) and Small Hero More(Recovers HP Periodically), Darker Busters, Celebrate Heroines, Wild Round 3. Now i'm at Chrome Dragon and he hits very hard too but I could Wild Round it to death. Where is my All Guard button?
    This seems kind of low... are the cards grinded to at least 50/70 and unleashed? My average deck of 11*s at 50/70 grants me 1672HP without partner card (and 1 card is 1/50 now that I notice, entirely ungrinded) as Techer lv75. Are the cards equipped in your deck appropriate for your class (for an extra 20% stat bonus)? Have you equipped Link slots too for more stats?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    This seems kind of low... are the cards grinded to at least 50/70 and unleashed? My average deck of 11*s at 50/70 grants me 1672HP without partner card (and 1 card is 1/50 now that I notice, entirely ungrinded) as Techer lv75. Are the cards equipped in your deck appropriate for your class (for an extra 20% stat bonus)? Have you equipped Link slots too for more stats?
    Well I wanted to run a weaponoid deck with Quna and Gené and just do story stuff, so I threw all the trash chips that I couldn't hold at those chips, but stuff hits harder compared to the main game so...

I changed some things but this is my deck and good chips, I have a few Other Spin/Wild Round chips, Huey, Zeno, Revelle and some other non-Hu PA/monster/item chips.

Yes, but your chips are ungrinded. They're level 1. Getting them to lvl70 will undoubtedly give you almost 1000 more hp compared to what you currently have. If you have leftover Leisure Coins, spend them in 10* Rappies. Additionally, save your Drive for Rappy Quests that pop up every now and then (like twice or thrice per day). Finally, during EQ weeks, use your Operation Points to get massive amount of Rappies.

Yes, but your chips are ungrinded. They're level 1. Getting them to lvl70 will undoubtedly give you almost 1000 more hp compared to what you currently have. If you have leftover Leisure Coins, spend them in 10* Rappies. Additionally, save your Drive for Rappy Quests that pop up every now and then (like twice or thrice per day). Finally, during EQ weeks, use your Operation Points to get massive amount of Rappies.
    Thank you. But one more question: which chips should I grind? I plan to replace either Ulc or More with the gold chip exchange Gené or Seraphy. I don't want to waste those 10* rappys.

Oh yeah, something I still don't understand, you're supposed to get operation stars from eqs right? But how? Because I have no idea how to get them.

They are ranking rewards, higher rank, more stars.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Thank you. But one more question: which chips should I grind? I plan to replace either Ulc or More with the gold chip exchange Gené or Seraphy. I don't want to waste those 10* rappys.
    Go ahead and waste the rappies; grind everything. They're not that hard to amass. For now you'll have to either trade chip fragments for them or run the rappy missions when they do pop up (3 times a day, time ranges are consistent, but not the specific times they run). At 3 frags per 10* rappy, they're quite affordable.

And then when an EM is announced, you're getting rappies every run, no matter what.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Apr 2, 2018 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Go ahead and waste the rappies; grind everything. They're not that hard to amass. For now you'll have to either trade chip fragments for them or run the rappy missions when they do pop up (3 times a day, time ranges are consistent, but not the specific times they run). At 3 frags per 10* rappy, they're quite affordable.

And then when an EM is announced, you're getting rappies every run, no matter what.
    In addition to those, if you get lucky with Leisure coin gains, you can use those too. 500 LC for singing rappy is nice, 200 LC for rappy and 100 LC for sleeping rappy as well.

Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post
    In addition to those, if you get lucky with Leisure coin gains, you can use those too. 500 LC for singing rappy is nice, 200 LC for rappy and 100 LC for sleeping rappy as well.
    I prefer to spend my LC on Lobby Action tickets. Know that the moment you buy 200 Singing rappies from the LC shop, you've already expended enough LC to buy a Lobby action ticket.