Page 689 of 758 FirstFirst ... 189589639679686687688689690691692699739 ... LastLast
Results 6,881 to 6,890 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    Get a copy of each chip, max seraphy or bruno.
    I mostly agree with this - one of each is your main focus, especially the Darker Busters - each of the 4 Darker Buster character chips have a link skill that boosts attack power by 20%, and link skills don't care about the ability level.

Then as a new player I'd prioritize Bruno and the others over Seraphy, but that's depending on what weapons you intend on using as well. The other characters need ability levels since that will change their actual effect strength. Seraphy on the other hand derives her attack power based on the number of chips in you have listed in your compendium, and thus her effects are dependent on how much you've collected in the game. Levelling Seraphy only nets you a higher activation rate and not much more than that - because her activation rates range from low to mid, have a chip with s.lv 1 might prove problematic if you have weapons and PAs that have low hit counts, but if you use something with higher hit count PAs/techs, that low activation rate isn't a problem at all.

What is the best damage reduction chip to this day yall? (meaning a high damage reduction rate from enemies attack) . i already know about the 11* Lottie Ice chip damage reduction rate is %60. But i want to know is there another damage reduction chip that can beat the 11* Lottie Ice chip, if not. Do the damage reduction chips stack if you put different ones in your desk, please let me know? Thanks in advance yall

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

you probably want one that also has a damage bonus on it; that or hp regen to heal over the damage you take.

if you are just going for trying to unlock EX quests in story mode, or getting the completion rewards in event quests, a chip that gives an HP shield effect would be more ideal than even damage reduction, since taking hp shield damage doesnt count against you for that. the Console of Six anniversary chips in the chip scratch right now give a decent hp shield, as well as the SeraphyGene chip you get at the end of the classic season 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    holy carp its like night and day; I can just tear up these whales like they were vh bosses

wind and ice weak lineup:
    dominacio boots: halloween kaumi / new year's io / celebrate heroines / al because im using 13* friends so I didnt want to use seraphy heh / 8* strike gust

"wind" weak lineup:
    Arion dagger: halloween kaumi / celebrate heroines / the new more chip lol / seiga javilin / 8* facet folia (I got a wind chip in a link slot so heroines works fine)

I'm one-passing everything, this is dumb I love it

like I know I could make things slightly better if I got bruno or fire duna up and running, but im in awe of how rolling a single anniversary chip and getting that seiga javilin have basically cemented me into being able to one-pass everything easily
    so I just remembered that I could fit the Light Jet Boot Explosion chip onto my loadout, and the only reason I had left my dominacio boots as ice was because I REALLY wanted to figure out a way to fit Space Tuna onto my loadout, but I cant really make use of the extra equip cost she would free up for using her instead of a 12* chip. so yeah even though I am already firmly in Overkill territory, I guess this is what it means to go EVEN FURTHER BEYOND
    Last edited by Zorak000; Apr 8, 2018 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    ...as well as the Seraphy chip you get at the end of the classic season.
    One small correction; the Seraphy chip just increases max CP. The chip you mean is Gene Memorial from ending Season 1.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

oh whoops, thanks

EDIT: the deed is done: https://twitter.com/NextTimePSO2/sta...53970280271872

I have the same loadout but with ice lead/rigid units in another pallet slot fyi
    Last edited by Zorak000; Apr 8, 2018 at 01:52 PM.

Aight, I'll work on buying one of each chip first. I linked 4 of those exchange chips to what I currently have, each one having the 20% damage. Looking at some of these videos of people beating the Lv 69+ Trigger in one run... how long did it take to acquire the chips required to do that? And are they all scratch chips or are some from trade in/events?

how do you feed DB with chips?

i tried but it is asking me to pay 100AC

why's that?

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    how do you feed DB with chips?

i tried but it is asking me to pay 100AC

why's that?
    You can feed 3 chips to Dark Blast once per 12 hours (iirc) for free. If you want to feed more, you need to pay AC. So basically, wait for the timer at the top right to pass so that you can feed more.

I have been enlightened to the power that is RNG Fist. On a loaded deck (meaning super high-end), activate all of your Chips, then push the RNG Fist button. If you get mega fist, congrats, you've already shaved off around 50 million HP in damage.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I have been enlightened to the power that is RNG Fist. On a loaded deck (meaning super high-end), activate all of your Chips, then push the RNG Fist button. If you get mega fist, congrats, you've already shaved off around 50 million HP in damage.
    I’ve tested enough pas, and without a doubt meteor fist is obscene, damage growth over different rarities goes for like 30% too (allowing to build too many decks) i need to hard test tears grid.
    Edit: it’s garbage.
    Last edited by wahahaha; Apr 10, 2018 at 08:12 AM.
    Spoiler!