Page 693 of 758 FirstFirst ... 193593643683690691692693694695696703743 ... LastLast
Results 6,921 to 6,930 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post

but when it comes to focusing on one of them to ability max, we've been recommending Bruno.
    15? Thanks. Bruno is male so nope.

Is there a chip i should pair with Segia Javlin, the limit break effect makes me nervous

Quote Originally Posted by starwind75043 View Post
    Is there a chip i should pair with Segia Javlin, the limit break effect makes me nervous
    Lifesteal or more Regen Chips work well.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

O yah i forgot i got that more chip.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    Use gizonde or guilty break, you should be getting like 20 seconds at max on floors 70 ~ 90
    alright im not getting this really; at least the guilty break thing.

it takes about 4 seconds to use guilty break twice; once immediately at the start, and a 2nd to JA into, presumably to clean up whatever isn't killed by the first. across 9 battles that's 36 seconds on it's own, maaaaybe 31.5 seconds.

it could be 18 seconds if you were able to kill an entire room in a single guilty break used as soon as possible, but; that simply seems impossible with how many enemies are spread out in their rooms. maybe if I had a dominacio sword I could clear out the stuff near my frist target, but running rappyquest earlier it didnt have the reach for quite a few enemy layouts I see that get used in the tower too. anyway I only got like a basilis sword right now so I guess that's out of the question.

onto gizonde: outside of the pure-machine quarry blocks, I seem to simply lack the power to clear out a room before I run out of PP, with Gizonde EX OR Gizonde 3. would I need to go down to Gizonde 2?

so yeah im just throwing my hands up at this; it's been enough of a stuggle just trying to say in the top 400, and there's something fundamental I am simply unable to pull off here it seems, either between the gear and chips I already have, or even just the fact that some blocks seem to be down to straight-up how long it takes to even use the PA holding me back somehow.

like even if some people might have gotten some unreal times using the bugged-out nemesis shoes, they still have to actually use the PAs/Just Attack into the PAs, which would effectively be taking up the same time im baffled about right now
    Last edited by Zorak000; Apr 30, 2018 at 10:02 PM.

alright im not getting this really; at least the guilty break thing.

it takes about 4 seconds to use guilty break twice; once immediately at the start, and a 2nd to JA into, presumably to clean up whatever isn't killed by the first. across 9 battles that's 36 seconds on it's own, maaaaybe 31.5 seconds.

it could be 18 seconds if you were able to kill an entire room in a single guilty break used as soon as possible, but; that simply seems impossible with how many enemies are spread out in their rooms. maybe if I had a dominacio sword I could clear out the stuff near my frist target, but running rappyquest earlier it didnt have the reach for quite a few enemy layouts I see that get used in the tower too. anyway I only got like a basilis sword right now so I guess that's out of the question.

onto gizonde: outside of the pure-machine quarry blocks, I seem to simply lack the power to clear out a room before I run out of PP, with Gizonde EX OR Gizonde 3. would I need to go down to Gizonde 2?

so yeah im just throwing my hands up at this; it's been enough of a stuggle just trying to say in the top 400, and there's something fundamental I am simply unable to pull off here it seems, either between the gear and chips I already have, or even just the fact that some blocks seem to be down to straight-up how long it takes to even use the PA holding me back somehow.

like even if some people might have gotten some unreal times using the bugged-out nemesis shoes, they still have to actually use the PAs/Just Attack into the PAs, which would effectively be taking up the same time im baffled about right now
    You need to have a really strong loadout to clear the entire area with 1 or 2 guilty breaks (lv 2, strongest dmg vs cost) as for gizonde you can just use lv 1 version. I suggest farming units only, spear 12* isn't really worth it.
    Here's a quick run of stage 100: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rjtZZ65--Wk
    Last edited by wahahaha; Apr 30, 2018 at 10:18 PM.
    Spoiler!

a 170/190% F-frame chip sounds fairly worthwhile, at least to somebody who doesnt have a halloween matoi like myself

but yeah, it seems like by the point I would be able to elbow my way into top 100, I wouldn't even need that anymore hahaha

oh lmao you have a halloween matoi so of course its not worth it for you at least

honestly I'd rather see your version of the last santuary map, or floors 94-96; those have been giving me the most trouble on improving

I could copy most of that setup you got; seiga javilin / that dagger / celebrate heroines / PA anyway. I could probably get away with using my new year's Io as a replacement to that halloween matoi, as long as my PA can get a status effect to land I guess. probably would stick to strike gust I suppose
    Last edited by Zorak000; Apr 30, 2018 at 10:56 PM.

looking at the numbers, I just got my 1000th chip yesterday so my Seraphy chip is at Full Power now; so she winds up being stronger and cheaper to equip than Optrelieto.

anyway I guess my logic about using EX and 3s here is just to try and frontload more of my damage; given that I want to ideally wipe out everything/as much as possible in a single guilty break, strike gust, or speed rain, that's not much of an opportunity for other chips to activate. but well, I kind of *need* them to activate in order to actually be able to wipe everything out quickly.

well back to the drawing board I suppose. I'll at least retry some gizonde strats since I never tried that with Gizonde 1

a friend put up the bugged nemesis shoes chip, and partnering up with them shaved significant time off of floors 94-96 for me; so I can only imagine making top 100 for this tower would require having that bugged chip haha......

a friend put up the bugged nemesis shoes chip, and partnering up with them shaved significant time off of floors 94-96 for me; so I can only imagine making top 100 for this tower would require having that bugged chip haha......
    Good thing sega isn’t going to do a single thing against this. Praise the most op chip
    Spoiler!