Page 694 of 753 FirstFirst ... 194594644684691692693694695696697704744 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,940 of 7528

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    I cant clear first-form edgelord EX because he just one-shots me with any attack haha
    just one shot him first
    Spoiler!

Any good PA/Tech to deal with dragonkin in eternal tower? They are the only thing slowing my times for top 100.

Well... Going in blind into 80+ and the enemies actually have a decent amount of hp that I had to pull out knuckles to clear. At least each block is 5-9EJ per block instead pitiful 0-4 from lower floors.

82F (Sol) Dirandals deal 1800+ damage per attack. I guess it means that this content can only be cleared with ranged attacks that do not lock you in position to fire off.

81F. Not bad. Hopefully I won't be pushed outside top 1000

There is no extra reward if you don't score in top 100?

Or there other tiers?

The recently released Rikauteri-NT (All Class 13* Bow, 17% TAJA damage) and Yasha-NT (All Class 13* Katana, 17% damage when HP < 25%) can be dropped randomly from the current Tower as well.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

it tells you what reward your current rank will give you at the top of the rankings screen

when I finished, was 294th with 12m 1.48s; but I think I know some places where I can improve my times, particularly in the final 10 floors.

buh cutting my times down, but other people are doing the same...

I think I need to change my PA strategy; strike gust/facet folia sometimes misses enemies when the group is big enough, gizonde apparently has a target limit, or it's targeting enemies in the wrong order or something, elder rebellion gets too slow in large crowds. I guess I'll look into other PAs like Kreisenschlag, Speed Rain, and Million storm

but I see a lot of the people in the top 50 are bouncers... but I suppose that could still be just them using bouncer weapons on different blocks

I'll see what intel I can dig up I suppose

EDIT: yeah not seeing mention of much else beyond strike gust, facet folia, various techs, speed rain, tear grid, one point, elder rebellion, million storm, grim barrage, kresisenschlag

my biggest problem atm are the battles where there are too many enemies and I cant hit them all with one PA use fast enough, or they run off from the rest of the pack. so I guess that's what speed rain and million storm will handle for me
    Last edited by Zorak000; Apr 29, 2018 at 02:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    buh cutting my times down, but other people are doing the same...

I think I need to change my PA strategy; strike gust/facet folia sometimes misses enemies when the group is big enough, gizonde apparently has a target limit, or it's targeting enemies in the wrong order or something, elder rebellion gets too slow in large crowds. I guess I'll look into other PAs like Kreisenschlag, Speed Rain, and Million storm

but I see a lot of the people in the top 50 are bouncers... but I suppose that could still be just them using bouncer weapons on different blocks

I'll see what intel I can dig up I suppose

EDIT: yeah not seeing mention of much else beyond strike gust, facet folia, various techs, speed rain, tear grid, one point, elder rebellion, million storm, grim barrage, kresisenschlag

my biggest problem atm are the battles where there are too many enemies and I cant hit them all with one PA use fast enough, or they run off from the rest of the pack. so I guess that's what speed rain and million storm will handle for me
    Use gizonde or guilty break, you should be getting like 20 seconds at max on floors 70 ~ 90
    Spoiler!

I'm closing in on that using speed rain; but I can take another look at gizonde later. I'll need to bring get a sword off another character to use guilty break; but I got 10* and 8* versions of it upgraded and ability maxed when I do.