Page 696 of 758 FirstFirst ... 196596646686693694695696697698699706746 ... LastLast
Results 6,951 to 6,960 of 7578
    The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I got enough random 12* materials to drop to fully release my falclaw, all without touching the daily quest. thanks, absurd combination of double drops and rdr boost!

Oh yeah, I oughta be getting enough operation stars from this to get me a weaponoid chip; but would I even want rose steward when I already got a 12* L-frame with halloween kaumi? granted, steward gives a stronger L-frame boost and kaumi has a little bit of E-frame with her that gets buried if I use a 13* friend with her; still, the dual element is good for dominacio weapons and my delightful seraphy chip
    Last edited by Zorak000; May 15, 2018 at 07:41 PM.

nothing too new or special about this tower; just another pack of 1k EJ if you still want more dominacio weapons, kinda divided myself on waiting for dominacio dual blades or just getting a non-tech weapon to give me something better to use on later floors with tech damage resist on them.

it looks like they are going to make this the place to get the 13* weaponoid NT weapons, since rikaruteri NT and yasha NT are still in the drop table, and now joined by Avenger NT and Gravrios NT. for whatever that is worth. (it doesnt seem like it's worth much)

im still going to see if I can claw my way into getting a vlad bram; I just wont get discouraged this time when I see the leaderboard packed with almost physically impossible times

100F is still a bit of a mess since Vardar Soma EX can body most players in one hit.

Here's a random run I just decided to record of 100F (never mind the fact that it's my fastest time)

Spoiler!

I got a 10 second clear on the first run he didn't kill me, but now I'm trying to go back and improve my times on 94-96 and 97-99; got 50s and 1:05 on those two and I feel like those should be closer to the 38s I got on 91-93. I just need the AI to cooperate more... And the double El Ahda spawn to not kill me instantly

Not going to let the leaderboard get to me this time, since now I know it's plagued with hackers, but will be purged of those when they finalize it afterwards. I got a good feeling about my odds at getting that Vlad Bram this time; but I gotta get those two block times shaved down

Oh right, turns out jet boot PAs are treated as striking damage for block resistances, so me getting those shoes dominacio was a good choice; since I was able to use techs on the striking resistant floors.

Not sure what to do with my eternal jewels now though; almost wanna grab the dominacio tmg anyway...
    Last edited by Zorak000; May 26, 2018 at 01:20 PM.

Cannot make it pass the 82F
    Any tips?
    https://imgur.com/a/G9i6dSO
    Last edited by [D]DCisknf; May 28, 2018 at 04:23 AM.

Heh, I'm stuck at 79F. Those Sol Dirandals like to hit me for 2000+ from range, and even worse from melee

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Heh, I'm stuck at 79F. Those Sol Dirandals like to hit me for 2000+ from range, and even worse from melee
    Quote Originally Posted by [D]DCisknf View Post
    Cannot make it pass the 82F
    Any tips?
    https://imgur.com/a/G9i6dSO

Use a weapon with a PA that provides quick multitargeted attacks or keeps you moving around. PAs like Elder Rebellion keeps you grounded in one direction for too long hitting one target at a time - you'll get swarmed by the enemies, and the sorcs and dirandals will just mow you down with their ranged attacks as well.

Personally I recommend using a Gunslash w/ Kreisenschlag, Partisan w/ Speedrain or Tears grid and Dual Sabers with Starling Fowl. Daggers with FF is serviceable here too with its iFrames and AoE effects. Besides the obvious resistances, use of techs are ill-advised since it locks you into place, which quickly messes everything up when all the enemies scatter.

Yeah, I tried to clear stuff with Il Megid, but the need to stay locked in place for JA really makes me a sitting duck. I'll check with Kreisenschlag tomorrow at work.

buh I just cant improve my time on 97-99; the el ahdas are an AI crapshoot between killing you instantly, flying away and wasting your time chasing them, and actually sitting still for a second for me to kill them. then after that some of the other battles can have issues with a dagen just sorta walking off like that too, meanwhile the breedhas and wandas are randomly super tanky so I cant really focus on a better AoE attack. gigrants can be inturrupted, but I think if I dont do it RIGHT away and bait out an attack I could maybe save some time anyway.

in most normal situations, I love having strike gust with grand wave as a rush art; since if there's another target or the enemy walks away, I can sent out a magic missile of myself to chase it down

Thanks Lyrise for the advice.
    Tried, tired, cry.
    Give me back 60F tower.