Page 698 of 758 FirstFirst ... 198598648688695696697698699700701708748 ... LastLast
Results 6,971 to 6,980 of 7578

More people are starting to play es for real. I noticed this as soon as I clear the normal difficulty run - and I'm immediately put into rank 82k for that one run - previously I would see somewhere in the 40-50k just for first run. That said, I ended the session somewhere in the 3k range.

As for why they're doing it? Probably for levelling purposes, money purposes, extreme receptors - an EM session can easily provide all that.

Ok, this is now even more... suspicious.
    After the EQ ended yesterday, I was around #11.000. Today, right before the event starts, I'm at exactly #4200.
    Either SEGA "banned" a lot of bots (and was quick about it), or their ranking algorithm is borked (which would explain why we all move up during Eternal Tower as well)

Or it updates very slowly, which I feel it the most likely case.

Not sure I get the Twin Kamui wedding dress chip ability. Can anyone clarify it?

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

ability-level scaling H-frame damage, requires your weapon to be light element, and some other utility thing I forget

Quote Originally Posted by starwind75043 View Post
    Not sure I get the Twin Kamui wedding dress chip ability. Can anyone clarify it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    ability-level scaling H-frame damage, requires your weapon to be light element, and some other utility thing I forget
    Raises your CP max. This is a great filler chip if you've started to use the new Revolt units. (which can be a bit jarring since Reed units also gave CP max boosts, but Revolt units do not)

swiki is reporting that she's about 50% H-frame with 15 equip cost; while she's currently the lowest equip cost H-frame, she's also the worst equip cost efficient one of the bunch. the upside is being light-element makes her easier to use with gear you were using in the main game; but if you already were using an explosion booster to it's fullest effect, that might be better.

though her side-story ability would make her a good option to use with (all) attribrute resonance - attack weapons or delightful seraphy

Not sure what might be going on, but we might still be seeing some messed up times in the latest Eternal Tower rankings - for whatever reason I managed to clear 2 fights (doing 34-36, not that where I am matters) with a 0 on my clock. Since a lot of the battle is processed client side wrt executing commands, I think it might actually be possible to use an emulator to have it execute an attack that's sure to kill all your targets on the first blow (such as Speedrain) within the first millisecond - the timer stops as soon as the game determines that your next hit kills the last target anyway.

We did see something similar to this before with panel opening before they adjusted how panels open up (Previously when you could only open a new panel if no animation was executing, you could touch a panel to open it, and pause the game to stop the timer, allowing for the panel animation to complete, which then allows you to open up another panel. It made for some rather absurd completion times for higher level floors, after they fixed the "panel gap" issue).

ah yeah so im just going to uh, clear the tower then farm floor 100 then. I'm over my top 100 dreams now after the last one.

at least this tower seems to have ditched penalties for having bonuses instead, that way I can actually get people to try and finish a tower who havent been playing that much; and they won't get brickwalled by a floor set because they only kept the PAs for a single class

Yeah I noticed that, there are no weapon penalties anymore, just weapon bonuses. That said, they made floors 81-99 much much more difficult compared to past sessions. You can still clear it, but it just takes a bit more time since you actually have to dodge (that room with 3x El Arda is absolutely unfair the first time through. They all just bum rush you, and that's a guaranteed death unless you know before hand that's what's in there.)