Page 702 of 758 FirstFirst ... 202602652692699700701702703704705712752 ... LastLast
Results 7,011 to 7,020 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    basically the submenu thing is a flat out replacement to the "return to main menu" button by simply bringing the main menu with you into all of the other menus. it might take some getting used to, but it does cut down on the need to re-load the main menu every time you move between things. Though I didn't check to see if they had access to the leisure room from there, but I saw the chip lab in there so I would think the leisure room should be there too
    Leisure is located on the Lobby menu. You can't access it with the new hotbar.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Ok, I have trouble figuring out what 2 dailies requests of me...

- One daily is to complete 5 other dailies (rewards 1 rappy coin)
    - One daily is to (successfully?) complete any quest with a friend player, not a random player (rewards 200 FUN)
    - One daily is to do FUN scratch, either 1 or 10 (rewards 200 FUN)
    - One daily is to grind any chip (rewards Singing Rappy 10*)
    - One daily is to play Photon Dice (rewards Singing Rappy 10*)
    - One daily is to grind any weapon or unit (rewards 1 Grinder)
    - One daily is to feed any pet (rewards EXP Egg 6*)

I have completed one of the dailies that award 10.000MST, but I don't know what I did to do that.
    And there's one last daily that rewards 10.000MST that i don't know what it requests of me.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Ok, I have trouble figuring out what 2 dailies requests of me...

- One daily is to complete 5 other dailies (rewards 1 rappy coin)
    - One daily is to (successfully?) complete any quest with a friend player, not a random player (rewards 200 FUN)
    - One daily is to do FUN scratch, either 1 or 10 (rewards 200 FUN)
    - One daily is to grind any chip (rewards Singing Rappy 10*)
    - One daily is to play Photon Dice (rewards Singing Rappy 10*)
    - One daily is to grind any weapon or unit (rewards 1 Grinder)
    - One daily is to feed any pet (rewards EXP Egg 6*)

I have completed one of the dailies that award 10.000MST, but I don't know what I did to do that.
    And there's one last daily that rewards 10.000MST that i don't know what it requests of me.
    One of them is to simply login to claim your daily bonus. The other is to clear any quest.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    One of them is to simply login to claim your daily bonus. The other is to clear any quest.
    Thanks for the info... This kind of "forces" me to wait till 5:00JST to pick up the daily bonus instead of at 0:00JST as I used to
    Just a minor annoyance. I mean technically, I can complete it by picking up the daily reward of the next day, but ok...

So, what's the story so far in Season 3?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    So, what's the story so far in Season 3?
    You're basically roped into a situation where (another) Dark Falz could be resurrected.

On a mission you have to investigate abnormal Darker actrivity on Lilipa, with Dagans that are much stronger, and more organized than what you normally expect. You run into Lean (the talking Lilipa with some rather fabulous hair), who leads you to Aftal and pleads with you to save her from some of those Dagans you encountered earlier - Lean also explains that those Dagans are actually classified as Darker Weapons, which are actually controlled darkers (hence the enemy name of DW Dagan).

Aftal is a mysterious girl who has something called a "Score" (which is the term used in place of a "Corpse of a star") which apparently is the necessary item needed to resurrect Dark Falz.

Holseed (another being like Aftal) manages to find Aftal and take the Score from her. Seems like the organization both Holseed and Aftal belong to (before Aftal defected of course) desires the resurrection of Dark Falz. It's also revealed that Aftal (and by extension Holseed) appears to be from a race opposite to what ARKS is, as photons cause damage to Aftal, as seen when Annette casts Resta on Aftal, only to realize that it's hurting her. You do see that Aftal does have ampules of some kind of medication she can use to heal herself.

Aftal leads you to where Holseed is, since Holseed is attempting to head back to her base of operations. She runs off through a teleporter but leaves more Darker Weapons to stall you. You mop the floor with them, but then realize that Holseed forced the teleporter to self destruct - you run out of the base before the place goes up, and realizing you don't have any other leads, you all return to the ARKS ship where Aftal starts to explain what she knows, regarding this new situation.

If I had to wager a guess, it's probably yet another mess the fine folks at EMA caused before they ceased to exist, creating what I would guess is something like a trans-enemy, but darker in nature.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I for one love this escalation in completely idiotic ideas from the EMA labs

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    I for one love this escalation in completely idiotic ideas from the EMA labs
    I keep telling them in their surveys they need to just put the es storywriters onto PC - all the stuff that happens in es is pretty crazy - we don't need some interstellar threat to be engrossed/entertained by the PSO2 universe. Even lesser scale stuff like this works (though season 3 looks to be anything but lesser scale).

Bye bye daily Rappy coins..... It seems all they give me now is meseta and chips.

Just double checking if I am reading it correctly. pso2es push notification on Oreo 8.1 is still broken and crash the app?