Page 706 of 758 FirstFirst ... 206606656696703704705706707708709716756 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,060 of 7578

Then its quite possible to get both then. I already got the non NT variant.

I really appreciate all the advice! I’m gonna wait until Rikauteri is back in the scratches and hope I can unlock her. Then I’ll do the quest and pray for the best lol. Thanks again!

Cool! thanks for the lovely tips!

Also, since I did all the story quests available, is the maximum drive value at 213? or are there other sources for that?

Furthermore, is there anything of value in doing EX stages?

Lastly, for photon dice. Since I saw you could exchange lobby actions for pso2 in it, is it recommended to link my other pso2 chars onto pso2es to have other dice mules each day?

Quote Originally Posted by TsundereLoli View Post
    Cool! thanks for the lovely tips!

Also, since I did all the story quests available, is the maximum drive value at 213? or are there other sources for that?

Furthermore, is there anything of value in doing EX stages?

Lastly, for photon dice. Since I saw you could exchange lobby actions for pso2 in it, is it recommended to link my other pso2 chars onto pso2es to have other dice mules each day?
    - Yep, 213 is currently the cap. When Season 3 gets more quests, it'll go further up.
    - I haven't done many EX stages because I am seriously lacking in skill (which includes proper ways of creating a deck for them), but they reward higher rarity chips, which is good for completing the database if you're a completionist, and they also reward extra Rappy Coins, which everyone should be after.
    - I can't comment on the Leisure Coin question because I have only linked one of my characters to PSO2es. My personal experience is that even 1 character is enough. I have been barely playing PSO2es for a year, and I have already bought everything twice, with more than 1 million Leisure Coins in reserve.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

the daily three dice game plays are per character, and I think leisure coins are also per character. I cant recall if the exchange is per-account, but I've kinda long since given up on juggling characters in es.

Is F-frame somewhat recent (granted, I didn't play for 8+ months, so 'recent' is a bit relative I guess), or has it been around for a while but fairly rare or whatnot? I was trying for last years Summer Vacation Gene when it was her gacha/scratch but got this year's version instead. I looked on bumped, swiki, etc, trying to really differentiate between E- and F-frames, but not really seeing where they differ exactly. Is E-frame only boosting weapon attack power, and F-frame boosts ...all(?) attack power (weapon + ..?)?

Any other noticeable changes in overall gameplay that should be noted? FF and one or two TMG PAs still king? It looks like Eternal Tower actually gives a decent amount of EJ now (I ran the first one or two, and you didn't get many unless you wanted to power-grind floors for possible drops of one or two), but is the rest of it (E.Tower) basically the same (aside from some resistance changes/# of floors/etc)? The floor panels were obnoxiously tedious though (unless they have changed, but don't think so), so I didn't bother with it when it was back for a bit recently, although I am not on es that much anyway.
    Don't quote me. k, thx.

...I have learned that nobody reads signatures.

F-Frame isn't recent, Halloween Matoi is F. So is the 11* More chip. It's also on 3 others, but those are either Tower ranking prizes or collab chips, so they aren't seen often at all.

As for gameplay in general, TMG is still good but has fallen off a bit. If you're doing boss killing, Meteor Fist is indisputably the best (and also a very clear indicator that 999999 damage is a visual cap), but it's not so great when dealing with fast moving targets (which you would be using TMGs for). FF still great all around as well with its I-frames, and if you have access to Falclaw 13*, one of the fastest ways to proc any status effect for that hefty and unique damage boost. In the tower, penalties are gone and replaced with recommended elements and weapons (using them nets you bonuses).

Speaking of which, the other major change to gameplay would be the utility of 13* chips, and how they've basically dialed down the necessity of Arion weapons for PA savings (since they drop your PA equip costs to 50%), although you can stack both reduction bonuses as well keeping in mind that Arion goes first.

What are the phone requirments for this game? How low can you go?

Is there a set schedule for the rappy daily quest? or is it held at random hours per day?

Quote Originally Posted by TsundereLoli View Post
    Is there a set schedule for the rappy daily quest? or is it held at random hours per day?
    It's 2 or 3 times per day outside of specific events, and it's predetermined per maintenance cycle, but I do not know if there is a public schedule regarding that. The schedule repeats every day for each maintenance cycle. For example for the cycle that is about to end (Sep 5 - Sep 12), there would always be a Rappy Quest at 22:00-23:00 UTC.

You can enable push notifications, which informs you 3 minutes before Rappy Quest is available.