Page 707 of 758 FirstFirst ... 207607657697704705706707708709710717757 ... LastLast
Results 7,061 to 7,070 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    It's 2 or 3 times per day outside of specific events, and it's predetermined per maintenance cycle, but I do not know if there is a public schedule regarding that. The schedule repeats every day for each maintenance cycle. For example for the cycle that is about to end (Sep 5 - Sep 12), there would always be a Rappy Quest at 22:00-23:00 UTC.

You can enable push notifications, which informs you 3 minutes before Rappy Quest is available.
    Where do I get to enable the push notifications? Don't see it anywhere under options

Edit: Nevermind, apparently it was at the screen before you login to your character.
    Last edited by TsundereLoli; Sep 11, 2018 at 05:08 AM.

Hi, a little help request here.
    With the new es interface I have trouble using nyau chips to raise 11* chips ability.
    I've never used them so I had a few...
    Until 2 weeks ago I could not find any nyau chip in my inventory.... Then one day, I was grinding stuff and I tried ability upgrade button.
    All my nyau chips were there. I made a major ability upgrade. Now I've just exchanged my op star for a dark nyau chip in order to upgrade meteor fist ability but once again I cannot find the nyau chip anywhere. Am I missing a new interface feature that hides nyau chip until you deactivate it?
    what Am I doing wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    What are the phone requirments for this game? How low can you go?
    Just needs to be running Android 4.4.2. And if it can run the sims (graphically intensive as pso2) or even PUBG mobile, then it's good enough.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSighTy View Post
    https://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2es-menu-guide/

At organize tab. See 'Chip Grinding'.
    Thanks for the fast reply. I had already read the guide but I double checked the chip grind section. There is no mention of nyau chips not appearing in chip inventory. I still don't get why I can't find them in my inventory nor find them in the extra storage area....

Quote Originally Posted by kappa View Post
    Thanks for the fast reply. I had already read the guide but I double checked the chip grind section. There is no mention of nyau chips not appearing in chip inventory. I still don't get why I can't find them in my inventory nor find them in the extra storage area....
    Spoiler!

Most of the material chip (Rappy lilipa Nyau) have separate storage. You need to tap the top left button (see image in spoiler box) to switch it.

If you still can't find them. Maybe because you had use filter function(Top right button). You can reset it by tap the little blue button.
    Last edited by SoulSighTy; Sep 11, 2018 at 09:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulSighTy View Post

If you still can't find them. Maybe because you had use filter function(Top right button). You can reset it by tap the little blue button.
    That was the exact problem! I was ignoring the filter function worked for materials too... My fault!
    Thanks a lot!!!!

How does one increase the maximum value of the "Drive" or stamina of your character in pso2es? I have like different chars and theyre pretty random. One has 47 while the other has only 21 and theyre all max leveled.

Complete entire chapters of story to raise the max Drive value.

Does anyone have else the issue since Season 3 was released, in Story mode, where all cutscenes after you complete the battle part are choppy / somewhat slow motion? And it fixes itself when you return to the menu.

Also spoilerish question: What happened there with Akhtar in 1-3?