Page 709 of 758 FirstFirst ... 209609659699706707708709710711712719 ... LastLast
Results 7,081 to 7,090 of 7578

Does the wiki have any numbers on how the boss stats scale? For example I know that using 1 trigger, the boss has ~79,2M hp (or was it 86,4?). Would it also be advisable to use multiple triggers that way if you are still a player who barely breaks 10M damage done per OP?

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    So you can now stack Supreme/XH triggers in the EM - I just put 4 together, and created an 800 million HP monstrosity. Thankfully the attack power doesn't scale up in the same way that HP does, though it will do slightly more damage per trigger used. Good news is, the reward will scale to the number of triggers used in terms of points (the drop count stays the same), so you don't really lose much, but the drop rate and the share rate goes way up with this change (since there's a very good chance you aren't one-cycling a multi-trigger boss).
    So in essence, if i were to vaguely understand this, it means that each trigger roughly doubles the hp value (from the previous trigger), but if you dont have the double drop chip for at least one run it's effectively a waste of time? Shame I both missed that one and that my list is essentially dead nowadays, and that the rewards being 13* still aren't really worth it. Makes me wonder how high you can stack as far as trigger count goes though, I'm currently sitting on 2 hoping for more.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Does the wiki have any numbers on how the boss stats scale? For example I know that using 1 trigger, the boss has ~79,2M hp (or was it 86,4?). Would it also be advisable to use multiple triggers that way if you are still a player who barely breaks 10M damage done per OP?
    This goes for anyone regardless of how much you do. If you are farming for drops and rappy chips, don't stack triggers. You would get the same number of drops from 1 trigger as you would from using 10. Though the rare drop rate would go way up at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    So in essence, if i were to vaguely understand this, it means that each trigger roughly doubles the hp value (from the previous trigger), but if you dont have the double drop chip for at least one run it's effectively a waste of time? Shame I both missed that one and that my list is essentially dead nowadays, and that the rewards being 13* still aren't really worth it. Makes me wonder how high you can stack as far as trigger count goes though, I'm currently sitting on 2 hoping for more.
    I plan on attempting to create a x10+ trigger run for today's session. We'll see what happens.

I plan on attempting to create a x10+ trigger run for today's session. We'll see what happens.
    Can I leech?

On a serious note and off-topic: Is there a benefit in raising Character / Weaponoid chip "compatibility" to max before they have their side story unlocked to give endless rewards? Or am I better off having a deck with 4-5 chips that all give rewards when the bar fills?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Can I leech?

On a serious note and off-topic: Is there a benefit in raising Character / Weaponoid chip "compatibility" to max before they have their side story unlocked to give endless rewards? Or am I better off having a deck with 4-5 chips that all give rewards when the bar fills?
    Friend me. I'll remove a straggler from my FL and add you. Player name 'Renne'. I may or may not be able to do this, I just realized I only have 3 Supreme triggers on hand, so I need to earn the other 7 first (shouldn't be a problem, currently at bonus gacha level 7).

As for your other question, the answer is 'no'. you absolutely must have the side story completed before you can even earn any rewards with those chips. As for what you should use... you should be using loadouts you kow you can clear missions with as a priority, only load up with gift giving chips if you know that you can clear it with such a loadout. I keep reading about people who've messed up by focusing too much on gifts, and end up running a mission they can't complete with that kind of a loadout, when they clearly have the firepower to beat it handily.

So in a moment of disappointment, I've learned that triggerstacking maxes out at 5x. Which I think is pretty fair, but it would have been amazing to see bosses come in with several billions of HP...

Quite so. Ironically, its still actually in the realm of onepassing even with 880m hp.

It's doable, but super unlikely unless you have extreme luck or you threw a ton of money at the game.

It's doable, but super unlikely unless you have extreme luck or you threw a ton of money at the game.
    I'd wouldn't go that far, if you have an OP med attack boost and a couple of attack pse, it'd be plausible since there are definitely stronger loadouts than what I was using. Highest I managed on a single trigger was about 620m in a single pass with 1 or 2 attack pse, with no reeds or rigid units (or OP med attack boosts).

Maxed Crymaria through the Bonus Scratch a day or two ago. Is she any good?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.