Page 710 of 758 FirstFirst ... 210610660700707708709710711712713720 ... LastLast
Results 7,091 to 7,100 of 7578
    The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I think the report is that she's 60/70 omni-K-frame and a 50% hp barrier; then sometimes freezes enemies when they damage you. With 16 Equip cost she's slightly less efficient than the 60% A-frame/14 cost intensifiers or the ~69%M+N/14 cost explosion/magnification boosters; but K-frame still isnt terribly common yet, so she should be alright to use

Any useful chips to save rainbow weaponoid stones for? I want to get Yasminkov 7000V because she looks hot but if there's anything more useful, I'd like to get that.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

she seems like she would be good for emergency quests; if you think you can get 20 more rainbow weaponoid stones before the NEXT chip will go away, then I dont see why not

Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post
    Any useful chips to save rainbow weaponoid stones for? I want to get Yasminkov 7000V because she looks hot but if there's anything more useful, I'd like to get that.
    Use multi chars to farm rainbow rocks. Yasu is a good chip to grab

Quote Originally Posted by Salavtore View Post
    So, this might be a question that may get a few differing opinions.

But, Conquer's Crest weapons vs Kings Crest Weapons.

What ones are worth getting over the other?
    Im way more than halfway in getting enough crests to get a king one and i have enough crests to snag a conqueror's weapon but i'm unsure of what weapon has the best benefit for me.

I'd like an answer for every weapon listed there, like Lavis Cannon (conqueror crests) vs Kings crest rod (forgot the name)
    etc.
    None of those waepons are good for es.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuguu View Post
    None of those waepons are good for es.
    oops, my bad, i posted in the wrong thread!

I randomly saw an article of PSO2 being ported to Switch and other consoles. I'm not going to have high expectations but will welcome it if it does happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranmaru View Post
    I randomly saw an article of PSO2 being ported to Switch and other consoles. I'm not going to have high expectations but will welcome it if it does happen.
    Definitely sure you have the wrong thread, but PSO2 already got a Cloud version for the Switch, a Vita version and a PS4 version.

Now to be on topic, I'm quite annoyed at this EM with Dual Bird as our double drop chip, simply because it's a Wind Elemental chip, but bases it's bonus on whether or not you have a Light or Dark Elemental weapon. That said, and somewhat related trivia, the chip does indicate that the Dual Bird weapon has individual names for the 2 guns involved - "Swan" and "Raven".

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Definitely sure you have the wrong thread, but PSO2 already got a Cloud version for the Switch, a Vita version and a PS4 version.

Now to be on topic, I'm quite annoyed at this EM with Dual Bird as our double drop chip, simply because it's a Wind Elemental chip, but bases it's bonus on whether or not you have a Light or Dark Elemental weapon. That said, and somewhat related trivia, the chip does indicate that the Dual Bird weapon has individual names for the 2 guns involved - "Swan" and "Raven".

Last Swan and Master Raven

Sega likes to tell you to not waste rappy chips before a holiday roll so usually they release a bunch of junk chips prior.