Page 711 of 758 FirstFirst ... 211611661701708709710711712713714721 ... LastLast
Results 7,101 to 7,110 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Definitely sure you have the wrong thread, but PSO2 already got a Cloud version for the Switch, a Vita version and a PS4 version.
    Sorry about that, confused it with a general thread. Thank you though.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I was glad to roll him, I dont have too many odd-frame wind chips, and this means I can take advantage of H-frame while getting a solid chunk of an element I might not normally have for the sake of fueling a dominacio weapon

good for when I already have 300+ light or dark element anyway

So im trying to break into top 100 for eternal tower, but there are some floors where the enemies spawn so far apart that i can't kill them in one PA activation. My go to PA's are Folia and Strike Gust. Is there any other recommended ones that would help get the job done on those particular floors?

Thanks for posting that, never thought of doing that. Too bad I don't have that chip.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

there's quite a few chips shown off in that video; did you watch past the momiji-hime segment?

So today I actually did an eq. With the magisa meduna eq, they've tweaked the eq style slightly.: you now get triggers from all boxes, in a considerably higher quantity than you'd expect.. Multiple trigger use for XH is now rewarded with an equivalent amount of drops (5x trigger results in 5x drop pulls, no idea on if it'd be 10 with the eq drops chip). That's basically all they changed though, you still have to run 5 individual SH triggers to do an x5 XH trigger. If they'd changed it so you could do an equivalent amount of SH triggers, it'd be a whole lot simpler and considerably less time consuming to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    So today I actually did an eq. With the magisa meduna eq, they've tweaked the eq style slightly.: you now get triggers from all boxes, in a considerably higher quantity than you'd expect.. Multiple trigger use for XH is now rewarded with an equivalent amount of drops (5x trigger results in 5x drop pulls, no idea on if it'd be 10 with the eq drops chip). That's basically all they changed though, you still have to run 5 individual SH triggers to do an x5 XH trigger. If they'd changed it so you could do an equivalent amount of SH triggers, it'd be a whole lot simpler and considerably less time consuming to do.
    So far it seems to be about 1 SH trigger per 7 EQ scratches, and 100% drop for XH trigger from S-ranking SH. I can't say I don't like the change, but it now really "pushes" me to spend all 6-8 hours doing EQ if I want to reach the point where I have no triggers left. In any case, I get more rewards than before with the same amount of time spent, since I no longer need spam VH for SH triggers.

This will seem like a weird question. I've reached the point where I don't really have any useful chips to grind. I am already at 100x 10* Rappy chips, with at least another 150 in the mailbox. Is there any use they can find outside of using them to feed Dark Blast? Or is vendoring them the only other option left?

that's pretty much all you can do. You could trade them for grinders and other items... but it hardly seems worth it to do that.