Page 712 of 758 FirstFirst ... 212612662702709710711712713714715722 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,120 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    This will seem like a weird question. I've reached the point where I don't really have any useful chips to grind. I am already at 100x 10* Rappy chips, with at least another 150 in the mailbox. Is there any use they can find outside of using them to feed Dark Blast? Or is vendoring them the only other option left?
    If you're premium, that rappy/material limit is ignored for a reason I never bothered to look into. Otherwise, what lyrise said. Sega kind of sabotaged es with idola though, as it feels like it's been overly dead lately.

Dead game. Anyone find any cool combinations with the new tower reward chip? 650% boost but kills your cp to zero fast.

Default What is the name of this item circled in the gift box and what is it's function?

What is the name of this following item we are getting in the pso2es gift box yall? I have the item circled in the picture below, thanks in advance :0
    Attached Images Attached Images

Scratch ticket. it's got the same value as 3 rappy medals. Use it in the chip scratch.

This will seem like a weird question. I've reached the point where I don't really have any useful chips to grind. I am already at 100x 10* Rappy chips, with at least another 150 in the mailbox. Is there any use they can find outside of using them to feed Dark Blast? Or is vendoring them the only other option left?
    When I was at the limit of them for a while, I would feed them to pets. I don't main Su but raise all the pets anyway since there isn't much else to do with egg drops, but once they get past lvl.100 they become a pain to level since lvl.10+ eggs very rarely drop when playing non-Su, so it helps with that part at least (since it seems to treat a 10* rappy as a 10* egg more or less).

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Scratch ticket. it's got the same value as 3 rappy medals. Use it in the chip scratch.
    I am assuming they can only be used on the current gacha it seems? Or could you theoretically hold onto them? I used the three on my main character since the red '!' bugs me (it never went away until I used all three), but still have two left on my second character.

Question to anyone:
    What are the current 'meta' so to speak PAs/Techs in es? I still just use FF since I maxed an Arion TD a while back for es, but while it still seems viable, it does feel like it might have been surpassed or whatnot. And did they tweak FF at all? I tried using it in some of the earlier E.Tower blocks and it felt like the radius was nerfed or something, as enemies that would have been hit before (i.e. right next to my character) were left unscathed, and had to re-activate it to hit them.

Also, speaking of E.Tower, what is the PA people are using on the earlier blocks to get basically nil times? I tried out various PAs for several weapons, but didn't see any that didn't have at least a noticeable startup time that couldn't achieve those times (not the bot times that got removed it seemed, the actual times). Most seem to be running Bo with Jet Boots equipped, but tried those PAs and didn't notice anything special either.
    Don't quote me. k, thx.

...I have learned that nobody reads signatures.

You use damage infliction chips to get next to NIL times on the early floors. Basically they're the rare boss chips you can find during an EM or the KlarisKrays chip. Fight starts, you activate chip, everything dead.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

http://pso2.jp/es/players/news/?id=5520

looks like this week's EQ adds a new es-exclusive weapon series, a 14-star series with both elemental resonance abilities on them. They don't show an icon for the sword that's supposed to drop from XH triggers, but I think these are the golden jutus/lumiare weapons somebody found icons for (sword and partisan only so far, but partisan will probably be the next EQ) about a month ago. given how jutus and lumiare's potentials are names like "knight's heart" and "holy knight's heart", they will probably be using this "golden knight's blessing" potential that was added in the files at the same time; which was basically just the Zeinesis-series Blessing of Life potential (unconditional damage, with periodic heal and 2% micro-shifta effect) but with a 17% damage modifier instead of 12. those things threw me for a loop when we found them because that potential made them sound like they were EXTREMELY going to be related to the solo guides of creation triggers hahaha...

The new partner assist action is bugged... 9 out of 10 I get Error 10551 and the game closes.
    Last edited by Dark Mits; Jan 17, 2019 at 03:30 AM. Reason: Corrected error code

The new partner assist action is bugged... 9 out of 10 I get Error 10551 and the game closes.
    I don't run into that issue, and I've been using it fine since it was implemented.

On a different subject though, I like the use of the Side story for S.3 Gene, to not only tell her side of the story when she's separated from you but also to play as her when you go through those chapters (no you do not get to blow away everything with ease with your own character and loadouts; Gene's loadout is pre-determined).

I don't run into that issue, and I've been using it fine since it was implemented.
    I did some tests. It can happen both on emulator, on smartphone with Android 6.0.1, and on tablet with android 7.0.
    It can happen regardless if English patch is installed or not.
    It can happen regardless if English characters are used or not in Friend's partner name or activation speech.

So I have only 2 cases left to check: if it happens when afflicted by knockdown, and if it happens when the spawn point of the partner character is outside the boundaries of the fight.

[/uOn a different subject though, I like the use of the Side story for S.3 Gene, to not only tell her side of the story when she's separated from you but also to play as her when you go through those chapters (no you do not get to blow away everything with ease with your own character and loadouts; Gene's loadout is pre-determined).
    This was interesting, I'd like them to expand on this feature with other characters as well.