Page 714 of 758 FirstFirst ... 214614664704711712713714715716717724 ... LastLast
Results 7,131 to 7,140 of 7578

The higher the floor, the better your chances.

That said, just remember that the later floors have a complete heal jammer, so you cannot use chip effects to keep yourself alive. So what you can do in that situation is to incorporate chips with HP barrier effect, so that you'll at least be able to take additional hits.

Anyone know how to log in to a different account in ES on the same device? Just wanna link my other pso2 account to es but my main account is currently tied to my tablet.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HardBoiledPapa View Post
    Anyone know how to log in to a different account in ES on the same device? Just wanna link my other pso2 account to es but my main account is currently tied to my tablet.
    I don't believe you can.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

I haven't tried it, but I think you can. First you have to entirely logout from PSO2es from your device. And then you insert the details of the new account, and follow the procedure like you did for the first account.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    I haven't tried it, but I think you can. First you have to entirely logout from PSO2es from your device. And then you insert the details of the new account, and follow the procedure like you did for the first account.
    Unfortunately I don't even know how to even completely log out in es on my device. I really have no clue on what's the 1st choice on the options menu and from what I read it's something like opening a browser not really sure.

Unfortunately I don't even know how to even completely log out in es on my device. I really have no clue on what's the 1st choice on the options menu and from what I read it's something like opening a browser not really sure.
    Start PSO2es on your device. It should bring you to the screen with the big blue button and 2 smaller green buttons.
    Select the top green button, you get to a new screen with 3 options. Select the 2nd option (PSO2 Linked Character) -=EDIT=- Or select the top option (PSO2es Local Character) if your account is PSO2es exclusive and not linked to PSO2.
    Then you select the ship, and then enter the account name and password you want. Here you can also if you want the device to remember them.

Start PSO2es on your device. It should bring you to the screen with the big blue button and 2 smaller green buttons.
    Select the top green button, you get to a new screen with 3 options. Select the 2nd option (PSO2 Linked Character) -=EDIT=- Or select the top option (PSO2es Local Character) if your account is PSO2es exclusive and not linked to PSO2.
    Then you select the ship, and then enter the account name and password you want. Here you can also if you want the device to remember them.
    Ok thanks finally got to log in on my alt account on es. Never knew it would be that simple to switch accounts hahhahaha.

This boss is so unfair... You can't JA with Techs. It inflicts knockback every 3 seconds

Just curiosity, what's the 習熟度 for 15* weapons? I can't find any info from wiki/internet.

This boss is so unfair... You can't JA with Techs. It inflicts knockback every 3 seconds
    Only if you try to fight it head-on. If you can flank it, there's a good amount of time before it can properly attack you. Alternatively, run some superarmor chips, like God Hand.

Quote Originally Posted by SisterPrincess View Post
    Just curiosity, what's the 習熟度 for 15* weapons? I can't find any info from wiki/internet.
    Off class, 39%, level 117 required. On-class, 86%/level 84 required. This assumes the 15* are grinded to +35. I think if you leave it at about +25, it should be good for level 80 (but seriously, who's going to do that?