Page 716 of 758 FirstFirst ... 216616666706713714715716717718719726 ... LastLast
Results 7,151 to 7,160 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by FoxfireMaster View Post
    Seiga Javelin's the one that drops your health down a la limit break isn't it?

These are ac/rappy medal scratch exclusive, correct?
    Both of these chips would drop your HP to 10% but also have HP regen effects, so its a matter of not getting hit long enough to recover from the HP drop.

Soul Eater is from the scratch, so that would be AC/Rappy Scratch. Seiga Javelin requires Eternal Jewels (from Eternal Tower, which is only accessible certain weeks).

Those are just two examples of chips that raise your attack stat.

Going back to what I said earlier about Element and attack power, most of the time you're probably going to focus on getting element too since there are weapons that power up based on the total element count you have equipped.

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Both of these chips would drop your HP to 10% but also have HP regen effects, so its a matter of not getting hit long enough to recover from the HP drop.

Soul Eater is from the scratch, so that would be AC/Rappy Scratch. Seiga Javelin requires Eternal Jewels (from Eternal Tower, which is only accessible certain weeks).

Those are just two examples of chips that raise your attack stat.

Going back to what I said earlier about Element and attack power, most of the time you're probably going to focus on getting element too since there are weapons that power up based on the total element count you have equipped.
    Ah yeah, forgot about eternal tower. Initially, I tried doing ET months ago but could only get as far as ~fl.30, since I didn't really have a chip selection.

by weapons, are you referring to weaponoids or actual weapons? I've just been using my lightstream katana -- unsure if there's a benefit to using anything in particular.
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

A lot of the es exclusive weapons have unique effects for the game and in many cases, the best choice since the extra effects help you immensely. Your LS Katana probably cannot be used to full effect as current 15* weapons require levels beyond the current level cap.

EMs offer you Arion, Rate, and Aletia weapons, Arion will drop your equip cost for chips of the same element as your weapon depending on overgrind (-4 at +35), while Rate weapons power up with element. Aletia weapons do both. All 3 drop in the EMs, but you can also earn Material Zero which will allow you to trade in for Arion weapons.

Eternal Tower has Dominacio weapons, which have the same effect as Aletia weapons (Element power up + element cost reduce) - Slash Dominacio (gunslash) has actually been topping the user popularity lists lately due to elemental power up, Slash Rave being a very OP attack chip, and gunslash being all-class.

So I am using bluestacks to log in and buy AC. I had to reinstall it and now the pso2es is asking for my 16 digits code. I forgot what it was and whenever I click on the bottom right option so that they send me the code, I get nothing.

Any help would be appreciated

Good PAs:
    Strike Gust
    Meteor Fist
    Parallel Slider

Speed Rain(weak damage, only for getting fast time on ET floors)

Am I missing anything?

I'm liking the new grading system - it's based on your calculated output. While it does not take into consideration the mission you're running, and the elements or other effects you need, it does help you make better decisions on what chip to use if you are questioning what you should use.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuguu View Post
    Good PAs:
    Strike Gust
    Meteor Fist
    Parallel Slider

Speed Rain(weak damage, only for getting fast time on ET floors)

Am I missing anything?
    Facet Folia, Slash Rave are also in the truly OP class. Lots of i-frames for each, and multiple hits, that allow you to trigger Chip effects quickly.

Elder Rebellion's still good for fighting things that move a lot (Like Org) or when you need distance.

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

Best I can get is like D grade w/ seiga javelin, rip

I'm nowhere near ready for the difficult stuff
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    I'm liking the new grading system - it's based on your calculated output. While it does not take into consideration the mission you're running, and the elements or other effects you need, it does help you make better decisions on what chip to use if you are questioning what you should use.

Facet Folia, Slash Rave are also in the truly OP class. Lots of i-frames for each, and multiple hits, that allow you to trigger Chip effects quickly.

Elder Rebellion's still good for fighting things that move a lot (Like Org) or when you need distance.
    ER is too outclassed I think. Facet is outclassed but it may have use cases. Never tried slash rave.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxfireMaster View Post
    Best I can get is like D grade w/ seiga javelin, rip

I'm nowhere near ready for the difficult stuff
    I'm not even sure what the lower limit for S grade is. I built a deck around a gunslash, got it to 1.2 million, and it's still ranked A.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuuguu View Post
    ER is too outclassed I think. Facet is outclassed but it may have use cases. Never tried slash rave.
    Quite honestly, Slash Rave is what dethroned Facet Folia. Meteor Fist can outdamage it if luck is on your side, but in terms of consistency and accessibility, Slash Rave is almost unmatched.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Apr 26, 2019 at 04:53 PM.

Fist significantly outclasses facet. Ill try out slash rave when I see a gs come up