Page 717 of 758 FirstFirst ... 217617667707714715716717718719720727 ... LastLast
Results 7,161 to 7,170 of 7578
    An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

What sort of combination of things are you using for your numbers?
    I'm still trying to figure out what mixture of things I should be putting together.

fwiw, I'm getting ~55k vs. your 1.2m.

in other words, what exactly does your equip screen look like?

Also i managed to get mega nuclear fist ex, but I don't have a worthwhile fist weapon, which is kind of annoying
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

Put chips of different frames together. See swiki for chip frame types

Quote Originally Posted by FoxfireMaster View Post
    What sort of combination of things are you using for your numbers?
    I'm still trying to figure out what mixture of things I should be putting together.

fwiw, I'm getting ~55k vs. your 1.2m.

in other words, what exactly does your equip screen look like?
    Here's what I put together.

Spoiler!

And here's a shot of a similar deck doling out large amounts of damage to Keratos EX in the last EM with Slash Rave. Keep in mind that this largest number is the last hit, and you can see what all other hits dealt to it above.

Spoiler!

By no means is this the limit of what I can do since I was doing 5m/22m a few runs later.

Thanks for that. Basically mixing the different frame types with modifiers that are something along the lines of "tremendously/overwhelmingly/maximally"?

I think for me it just boils down to that lack of chip selection, and I can't imagine myself scratching my way to a good chip variety at the moment.

edit: at least i managed to scrape by until fl.75 on ET, I guess.

edit edit: if I want to attempt farming dominacio at any capacity, is fl.61~63 any good, or should I be going for any one in particular?

I'm sorry I keep asking so many questions.
    Last edited by modoru; Apr 26, 2019 at 08:46 PM.

Any is good. Ideally Fl 100 is the best since its just one boss, and you can farm it for jewels 3 times faster than any other stage.

Getting all the way there seems daunting as hell, though. I'm not sure if I have the damage output to really farm fl100 faster than the lower levels, lol.

So what exactly is the nightmare tower, how does it compare to the eternal tower, and why should I want to do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    So what exactly is the nightmare tower, how does it compare to the eternal tower, and why should I want to do it?
    basically fl101+ from what I understand. I think it also has better drop rates for the weapons/chip, there's a 14* weapon line associated with it, and there's only 30 floors.

I'm slowly making progress through the Nightmare tower. But it is very very easy to just get flattened within the first 5 seconds of the battle.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxfireMaster View Post
    basically fl101+ from what I understand. I think it also has better drop rates for the weapons/chip, there's a 14* weapon line associated with it, and there's only 30 floors.
    It is and it isn't floor 101. This is basically Sega's response to "Eternal Tower is too easy", and I don't necessarily agree with it, since it's putting in some truly unfair conditions for you to get Gold clear times. It would be floor 101 if it was a moderate difficulty increase from 100 to NM1, but the increase was far more than that.

For example, Fl. 4-6 has enemies that are resistant to all melee, and enemies that can heal 7m hp with a single resta. You basically have to be able to outdamage that, with techs or firearms, while keeping yourself alive. There are also no buff tiles either. The only buffs you get are bonuses from friends who have made it to that floor.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Apr 29, 2019 at 10:17 AM.

Yeah, I tried jumping into floor 1 to see what it was like and I got tased for almost 3k in a hot second

Basically, the game told me to stay my lane.