Page 726 of 758 FirstFirst ... 226626676716723724725726727728729736 ... LastLast
Results 7,251 to 7,260 of 7578
    An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

It's from finishing the seiga questline, yes

it's a damage bomb ability, so you deal damage but also take damage from it

the chip extensions are
    1) raises element up to a max of 30 (10 levels)
    2) raises chip's HP up to a max of 300 (10 levels)
    3) reduces the cost of chip activation up to a max of -50 (10 levels).

i'm not certain how damage bomb abilities really work in terms of damage output, so maybe someone else can help me out here.
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

Quite a few new thing since I came back to PSO2es and PSO2(Need to learn about SOP and PH)

PSO2es...Tower got new thing, and now require specializing in all 3 type of attack?

What's the current recomended PA/Tech?

So Striking is it still Dual Dager FacetFolia Ex?
    Shooting is TMG Elder Rebellion or Grim Baragge?
    Tech, Is wand still best for whacking then casting tech, or other?
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

I can't comment for striking or tech as I haven't gotten or tried slash rave and dislike how slow techs and clunky are in general in es, but for ranged the winner is undoubtedly parallel slider. I've had absolutely zero luck getting an actual rarity of it (new pa exchanges/upgrades when?) so tried the first 3 floors of the dark tower with a 6* variant and absolutely shredded it, it was actually kind of disgusting how good it is for a meager 6*.

Unrelated, sega seem to have also introduced a 'power level" to your loadout now., ranging from f-a, probably also S. a million points is only A rank.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Quite a few new thing since I came back to PSO2es and PSO2(Need to learn about SOP and PH)

PSO2es...Tower got new thing, and now require specializing in all 3 type of attack?

What's the current recomended PA/Tech?

So Striking is it still Dual Dager FacetFolia Ex?
    Shooting is TMG Elder Rebellion or Grim Baragge?
    Tech, Is wand still best for whacking then casting tech, or other?
    facet is weakish now. Ranged=parallel slider. Melee= Strike gust, Slash Rave, Meteor Fist

S rank is 5m+ according to Japanese wiki.
    Also saw someone post info on there regarding elder pain, apparently it's U frame w/ 420% modifier. That's pretty huge and unique as-is. Too bad it's an entire thousand weaponoid points.

Regarding techs, lyrise mentioned ilgrants. I tried using nazonde for a test with the arion rod I got, it did arguably OK damage but it wasn't enough for what I needed it for (currently trying to push thru nightmare fl18+).

Quote Originally Posted by modoru View Post
    S rank is 5m+ according to Japanese wiki.
    God damn, that's absurd. What would you even have in your loadout to have it go that high.

Also saw someone post info on there regarding elder pain, apparently it's U frame w/ 420% modifier. That's pretty huge and unique as-is. Too bad it's an entire thousand weaponoid points.
    I have one, but I sacrificed most of my weaponoid chips, period, to get it. I didn't feel like there was any real merit in keeping a bunch around that will never work themselves into my loadout even, and by the time they're added to the plug/upgrade system they'll likely be revived again anyway.. The decision to only have a very select handful of initial round chips as the choice feels like a bad one, given how many weaponoid chips there are as a whole. As a point, reward/exchange weaponoids are worth 2 for 11*, 3 for 12* (not sure on 13*), 11* are worth 20, 12* are worth 50.

10pts for reward/exchange 13*, 100(or 300? I forgot) for scratch. It's on the official description of the page on pso2.jp, too lazy to look it up on phone.

As someone who didn't really play pso2es until these past month and a half, I don't really have that stockpile of weaponoids right now. Eventually, I guess.

We're still waiting to find out how Sega expects us to farm these plug chips anyway, the cost to upgrade is huge for some of the items and I imagine the higher the level, the higher the rarity.

Not to mention some of the effects are wild - Aristine could get a potential +30k atk total assuming it's a flat addition.

So anyone firgure out how to use the Sentai Chip bomb ability?
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    So anyone firgure out how to use the Sentai Chip bomb ability?
    You need 99% HP. Which means your HP has to be absolutely maxed out or you can't use it. So what you do is your pair this chip, with another that has HP barrier ability along with Tiea chip so that it eats through the barrier first and then you can be healed to 100%, so you can use it again the next battle. Tiea chip will only heal about 95% of your HP, which is why I mention the need for some kind of barrier chip.

This chip has huge startup costs so its not something I could recommend, since you'll most likely be able to use it once per battle reasonably. Maybe upgrading it with Plug chips will help further down the line?

So, for you experienced folk; what are the odds that daggers or gunslash will be rotated into the exchange shop for arion or dominacio? As in, are they rotated in at all? Wondering if it's worth saving my EJs for whenever they show up.