Page 739 of 758 FirstFirst ... 239639689729736737738739740741742749 ... LastLast
Results 7,381 to 7,390 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by reaper527 View Post
    awesome, i'll try to get a strike gust and see how that goes. so jb are viable in es? they're not like gunslash in the main game?
    Current strong weapon are rifle, Gunslash, Jetboot, Dual Blade and TMG are still..strong, but not as strong as the newer PA for the first three.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Current strong weapon are rifle, Gunslash, Jetboot, Dual Blade and TMG are still..strong, but not as strong as the newer PA for the first three.
    I think you meant Twin Dagger, and not Dual Blade. Starling Fowl is sort of difficult to use properly (it does a lot of damage, but you have to time it correctly or else you leave yourself wide open to damage. Also, Knuckles are still good if you don't mind fighting a little bit of RNG. Meteor Fist can still dole out huge chunks of damage enough to make up for misfires.

Reminder for next week that EM will be a double-play Crys Draal and Burn Draal.

30 Scratch tickets are provided to you this update, but they're locked to the Weaponoid Summer Vacation Scratch. At 3%, if you use them all, you have a pretty good chance of getting at Summer Yas8kC. (Not guaranteed)

Also, Arion Rifles are back in the Material Zero rotation, and the chip you get from completing the latest story missions is now plug enabled - this and the More chip make for good chips to upgrade since they're both 0 cost, and upgrading their plug abilities will simply push them over the top of any low cost chip.

As expected though, parallel slider and rngfist are not in the rotation again when they give out free tickets, I'm sure they did it on purpose.

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

They put all the aletheia weapons up this time Jesus
    also yas8KC boosted me to 2m on pallette and I'm apprehensive
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

You should be. The reason why it's driving that up is because of the Just Attack ability. It's basically counting the extra damage you get from JA as part of what the chip offers you, even though you could use any chip you want and get the damage bonus from JA. It's the same reason why XMas Gene/Duna give so much as well.

The difference though? Summer Yask8KC also provides a total power bonus equivalent to a 13* chip (similar to how Satisfied Seraphy Anniversary provides an end damage bonus). So it's going to take the scoring up even more. (and even more again if you level up the plug abilities)
    Last edited by Lyrise; Jul 17, 2019 at 03:15 PM.

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

Right now Fornis bridal, anniseraphy, summer yas8kC and a regular seraphy paired with a PA looks pretty good if not for lack of element spread
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

This current EM session, or at least with Burn Draal seems a bit too easy. I'm not using a fully optimal deck (because of Dreammaster for the increased rare rates), and I'm still able to one shot a x5 XH trigger - though I've been leaving most of them at 95% dead, since that benefits me more. Funny enough, I do MORE damage with Alistine (mine just happens to be near max upgraded) than I do with Anniseraphy chip (Summer Yas8KC/Dreammaster/Alistine/Gene (0cost)/Slashrave)

So far I've managed to find 1 Aleithia Rod, and Partizan in 35 XH kills.

Let's see what Crysdraal can do.

I only had a chance to do 4 xh triggers tonight, oddly enough I can't even come close to onepassing it with a yas8kc with the only chip in that loadout being different being the yas vs aristin. So far 2 arion drops, a 12* eq limited chip, and a game softlock from a results screen.

You too? I had the softlock as well, though it happened when I was "examining" a BurnDraal chip. And yeah, found 1 Crazy Galactis chip as well.