Page 742 of 753 FirstFirst ... 242642692732739740741742743744745752 ... LastLast
Results 7,411 to 7,420 of 7528

This current EM session, or at least with Burn Draal seems a bit too easy. I'm not using a fully optimal deck (because of Dreammaster for the increased rare rates), and I'm still able to one shot a x5 XH trigger - though I've been leaving most of them at 95% dead, since that benefits me more. Funny enough, I do MORE damage with Alistine (mine just happens to be near max upgraded) than I do with Anniseraphy chip (Summer Yas8KC/Dreammaster/Alistine/Gene (0cost)/Slashrave)

So far I've managed to find 1 Aleithia Rod, and Partizan in 35 XH kills.

Let's see what Crysdraal can do.

I only had a chance to do 4 xh triggers tonight, oddly enough I can't even come close to onepassing it with a yas8kc with the only chip in that loadout being different being the yas vs aristin. So far 2 arion drops, a 12* eq limited chip, and a game softlock from a results screen.

You too? I had the softlock as well, though it happened when I was "examining" a BurnDraal chip. And yeah, found 1 Crazy Galactis chip as well.

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

i'm nowhere near one-shotting using matoi+yas8kC
    i guess i'll have to switch it up? hm. maybe I can take out anniseraphy for fornis bridal.
    ship02 / playerID: modos / pso2es active

Plugged alisitne+ plugged mayoi+non plug yasu+dark weapon booster + 11* mwteor fist+ 13* fp=

150m big fist which is enough to one pass comfortably
    Last edited by Ryuuguu; Jul 18, 2019 at 06:25 PM.

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

my stupid ass farmed 5 XH trigs and wasted them by not looking at the time and sending the help request at 8:59AM
    ship02 / playerID: modos / pso2es active

Good old eq window triggers not carrying over. I got what I wanted (non rare drop wise, still want a gold knux/rifle) from this eq, being the 11* dark B processor to plug 2 my elder pain. Surprisingly the stat upgrades were less than I thought they would be, and 5 king rappy chips were supposed to only take it from 100 to 108 (though I got lucky and it went direct to 110). Multiple times I ended up doing a trigger using a loadout that was specific for ice, and wondering why my damage was shit until I realised that one of the key chips in it was not doing anything at all, or that I was overlapping it with an identical frame assist chip.

Ok... the game softlocks even without the english patch. I tried to grind More chip after specializing from 70 to 80, and it locked right after the first 5 Rappy chips.

I managed to get 2 aletia weapons today, alas both were the wrong type (rod and wired lances), a damn shame because those weapon types are shit for es. One thing I noticed this time around, is that despite it being a dual boss EQ, the bonus box scratches were still treated as though it were a single box (ie. box 5 having only 100 pulls instead of 200 of a normal dual boss eq). I'm guessing this is because of the 11* B processors added to it, in that they didn't want people to get more of them faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    I managed to get 2 aletia weapons today, alas both were the wrong type (rod and wired lances), a damn shame because those weapon types are shit for es. One thing I noticed this time around, is that despite it being a dual boss EQ, the bonus box scratches were still treated as though it were a single box (ie. box 5 having only 100 pulls instead of 200 of a normal dual boss eq). I'm guessing this is because of the 11* B processors added to it, in that they didn't want people to get more of them faster.
    I think that when it's 36 total EQ hours per week (6 days of 6 hours each), then stage 5 has 100 pulls. Non-ranked 48 hour EQs (6 days of 8 hours each) have 200 pulls at stage 5.

The difference is pretty much just 20000 points anyway, which is less than 1 XHx5 trigger.