Page 744 of 758 FirstFirst ... 244644694734741742743744745746747754 ... LastLast
Results 7,431 to 7,440 of 7578
    The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

does the rare drop rate boost effect even work

im just getting run after run of nothing but eternal jewels

oh right I found a freakin guren katana thanks a whole lot game that's extremely useful

using 5th anniversary seraphy, summer korshid, tcg claris cleas, that one chase/auto JA/faster basic attack chip they had from that uh, beatless collab? a while back, with pshooter on a dominacio rifle for safe clears

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    does the rare drop rate boost effect even work
    My observation is that it adds just 1 reward (the one with the yellow border). Though so far for me it has been either 1 EJ or 1000 meseta (because I am still moving slowly in regular tower)

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

One of the effects literally is "adds 1 reward" (i.e. the yellow border), so you may be confusing the two. RDR is another thing entirely.
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

yeah shell ops and summer korshid have the +1 drop buff, tcg claris cleas and ghilles weihen have the rdr boost

I managed to get a kasami no tachi chip to drop, but she'll need some ability levels before she can really pull ahead of what I got right now. I'll accept that I guess, but I gotta keep trying for one of those not-fornis weapons

oh right I think I got confused again about the specifics of Damage Bomb chips like the rare bosses and the normal Fourier chip. I heard some of them use fixed atk and element independent of your own build, but allegedly some of them do use your atk and your element values; I just wanna get that cleared up since I got the equip cost down on my momjimahime chip

Hello
    I try to clear Nightmare tower with gold time on 16F+ but I can't.(Play safe with parallel slider)
    This is my chips please suggest me
    Spoiler!

The weapon I have Arion TD,Rifle +35, Dominacio Rifle +32 and Gold TMG+34. Is it enough to use Arion ?
    another one is which chip is worth to plug?

Summer Yasminkov 8kC should be a lock-in cause you can go straight into PA spam after turning on your actives

Summer Korshid is nice for having both light and ice coverage, but C-frame is extremely sketchy if you're going for pure speed in tower; that said she should be strong enough to make that not matter unless you're REALLY unlucky with status effect procs.

Summer akatar's D/A frame is good; and becomes stronger than the 4th anniversary heroines chip after a couple specialization levels

basically all of the summer chips are good; the basic summer annette might not be a huge amount of E-frame but the 60% hp shield is pretty appreciated in tower. Avoid Beach Annette though, she's E+L frame, and L frame isn't spectacular unless you have a super spammy photon art.

Ares Nest is great for being a massive chomk of E-frame, and the damage resistance is nice once you get to the blocks that nullify healing effects
    Frey Foria is probably super powerful still shrug
    Artisan is good once the level 1 plugin is maxed, because as long as you're not attacking a resisted element, you don't have to worry as much about building enemy elemental weakness

there's probably more worth pointing out here but I guess I should say You'll want to consider 2 loadouts: one with ares nest or summer annette to pair up with a friend who is not using an E-frame chip, and a loadout that avoids E-frame like the plague so you can pair up with a seiga sword, ares nest, ares kaiser, or some other supermassive E-frame.

C frame can be unreliable since you still have to proc a status effect after activating it
    L frame stinks for speed-tower because you need to use a PA 5 times before it's fully powered
    be aware of non-omni-element K frame chips like sailor annette there

11* chips worth mentioning:
    Solid Straight in the recycle shop right now is the 2nd most efficient chip in the game once you max his level 1 and level 3 specializations; 13 equip cost for 210 U-frame (but will set you on fire eventually)
    Momjimahime and Amoure Rose may be E-frame chips, but they'll activate all of your active chips for you, so if you had more than one active chip equipped they can save you a ton of PP. Amoure Rose is a passive chip, and her activation rate is abysmal without either a few ability levels in her, or a link chip that boosts activation rates.
    Kusha Nebula in the WP exchange seems decent once you get her level 1 plugin increased a bit; she's no Solid Straight, but still pretty efficient for a low-cost chase damage chip

EDIT: side note: Kasami no tachi and saika hyouri look like they're about as good as a seiga sword with only 5 ability levels on them as long as you avoid E and X frames in the rest of your lineup; even without specalization.
    Last edited by Zorak000; Aug 15, 2019 at 09:40 AM.

I'll just add something as well.

For most of NT I was able to gold with a core of 3 chips: Ice beach Gene, Fire 12* Claris, and the 11* fire Ahktar.

When boosted Gene, gives decent E frame, is moderately cheap, and heals 20% for when you make a mistake, Claris when boosted Gives a fair amount of damage, and Ahktar gives some damage, a shield, and is cheap allowing for the 4th chip to be a strong chip to cover whatever you are missing for Ele, and since today is ICE, you should be able to boost up Gene.

oh yeah eventually my lineup was

5th anni seraphy / 4th anni heroines / 5th anni heroines / solid straight / tear grid

tear grid is surprisingly effective; powerful, AoE, hits multiple times upfront, quick turn radius for when the next target is behind you, and the final hit is strong enough to kill whatever's left, even if it had been standing just outside of it's AoE for the rest of the move!

got myself 14 seconds on 29-30 like that, but now ive been going back to more safely farm it with summer korshid and tcg claris and parallel shooter for safety but taking like 45 seconds. mostly because summer korshid is C frame and when you got kartagots that can kill you instantly once they've charged their beams you begin to learn just how unreliable C-frame can be

I've gotten a bunch of 13* weaponoid NT weapons, 4-5 guren weapons (why), 2 kasami no tachi, I think I'll be getting ability level 4 on the dark guy with 2 of those coming completely from the sheer amount of EJ ive earned spamming 28-30, but none of those not-fornis weapons
    Last edited by Zorak000; Aug 16, 2019 at 05:51 PM.