Page 748 of 758 FirstFirst ... 248648698738745746747748749750751 ... LastLast
Results 7,471 to 7,480 of 7578
    An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

Yeah, I was hoping to get a gunslash but my sleeping schedule did not agree with this EM schedule at all, so I missed most of it. I'm going to have to farm a fuckton of cubes on pso2 if I wanna make aletia usable.

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    what is all this hype about the Aletia series weapons, also can it decrease chip cost like the Arion weapon series does?
    Aletia reduces cost up to -5 (starting at -1 from +31) and boosts damage based on your elemental total much like dominacio, but at a higher rate.
    Last edited by modoru; Sep 2, 2019 at 10:30 AM.
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

...can’t wait! 😊

It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice

what time is the next EQ for pso2es starting yall?

An Afternoon Book Burning modoru's Avatar

1 AM eastern.
    ship02 / playerID: modos / the pso2es dream is dead

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Althea is Arion and Raete combined, but loses Arion's all-class and early-learner qualities.

Aculd is dominacio 2.0 and gains all-class.

having more all-class weapons is good if you have ever been blue-ball'd by error 313 after having to change classes to use a weapon more suited to the element of a 5x boss somebody put down a help request for.

Aculd's all-attribrute resonance attack caps out at 75% weapon stats at 750 total element, meanwhile Althea's single-attribute resonance has no hard cap; but you do need 375 of a single element to get the same atk boost aculd hard-caps at.

theoretically Althea's -5 equip cost maximum is better than aculd's -3, and chip specialization allows us to push our maximum element far past 375 if you got enough chips with max element up effects equipped, but well, in practice im starting to have way better builds that incorperate chips of different elements; or focusing on a single element is giving me a ton of leftover equip cost that is just doing nothing important.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say both series seem good for something; and its not like they have been having EMs during Towers, so its not like we have to make a choice on how to use our OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    OK~ thank you for the advice~~

And what is the best way to set-up bomberman currently?
    Since it's tower season again, I can provide what I know regarding this.

To make this work extremely well, recommended chips you'll want are Momijihime (very essential), duelgaze (for a very cheap way to boost attack power way up without suffering penalties, flaw being that if you get an HP max boost tile, you won't be able to use it until you recover the HP), S Tanabata Eldetross (for damage effect plus). Otherwise you generally want active chips that support your damagebomb's damage type. You'll also want to consider costdown weapons since it can get very expensive to try to slot in a limited number of damage boosting chips.

If you have Momijihime, you need to make sure you set her on the left most slot if you are using autobattle, since that activates chips from left to right. Also, Momijihime activates chips from left to right as well, so you need to put your damagebomb on the furthest slot to the right. The ideal damagebombs would be Fourier (NPC) and Hazedraal, but just about any rare enemy/EM boss chip will do as well, as long as you pay attention to their damage types, since you want to be equipped with weapons that match the damage type.

Given that autobattle is activating chips faster than most humans could, there's almost no reason not to take advantage of it.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Sep 4, 2019 at 02:12 PM.

In the many screenshots that you all share with your builds, I notice that you use PAs and Techs that are 10* or even 8* rarity. Are the 11* PAs/Techs not a damage bonus over the lower rarities? Or is the damage difference too low that the equipment cost and CP cost make up for it?

what is duelgaze ?? what chip (link please). what about the S Tanabata Eldetross Chip ( link please) thanks in advance?

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Since it's tower season again, I can provide what I know regarding this.

To make this work extremely well, recommended chips you'll want are Momijihime (very essential), duelgaze (for a very cheap way to boost attack power way up without suffering penalties, flaw being that if you get an HP max boost tile, you won't be able to use it until you recover the HP), S Tanabata Eldetross (for damage effect plus). Otherwise you generally want active chips that support your damagebomb's damage type. You'll also want to consider costdown weapons since it can get very expensive to try to slot in a limited number of damage boosting chips.

If you have Momijihime, you need to make sure you set her on the left most slot if you are using autobattle, since that activates chips from left to right. Also, Momijihime activates chips from left to right as well, so you need to put your damagebomb on the furthest slot to the right. The ideal damagebombs would be Fourier (NPC) and Hazedraal, but just about any rare enemy/EM boss chip will do as well, as long as you pay attention to their damage types, since you want to be equipped with weapons that match the damage type.

Given that autobattle is activating chips faster than most humans could, there's almost no reason not to take advantage of it.
    I do have momijihime, but don't have dual gaze or Eldetoss, I also don't have fourier bomb, but have EM enemy type, and only character bomb I have is Claris. Sqiadrem Seoga, Does Huey count as a bomb>

So currently I'm using Momojihime, Ignis, Seiga Javelin, Duna and Bomb is Shooting EM, becuase my highest Aculd is a rifle
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    I do have momijihime, but don't have dual gaze or Eldetoss, I also don't have fourier bomb, but have EM enemy type, and only character bomb I have is Claris. Sqiadrem Seoga, Does Huey count as a bomb>

So currently I'm using Momojihime, Ignis, Seiga Javelin, Duna and Bomb is Shooting EM, becuase my highest Aculd is a rifle
    Huey is a damage bomb, focused towards fire type damage, so you'd want to have a high amount of flame element, but otherwise, he's a really good choice.

Not sure if your setup will work very well, Seiga Javelin uses a LOT of HP to activate itself, and if you don't recover it back, it's not going to work. If you do plan on using Tia chip, then you can make the other chips that require HP to activate work.

Quote Originally Posted by diamondx View Post
    what is duelgaze ?? what chip (link please). what about the S Tanabata Eldetross Chip ( link please) thanks in advance?
    https://pso2es.swiki.jp/index.php?デュエルゲイズ

https://pso2es.swiki.jp/index.php?エルデトロス[七夕]

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    In the many screenshots that you all share with your builds, I notice that you use PAs and Techs that are 10* or even 8* rarity. Are the 11* PAs/Techs not a damage bonus over the lower rarities? Or is the damage difference too low that the equipment cost and CP cost make up for it?

Using PA1 (usually 6*) as the baseline, the most an EXPA will do is twice that. so consider that +100%. With so many boosters out there that exceed +100%, it makes more sense to dial down the PA and include the greater booster if its an option.
    Last edited by Lyrise; Sep 6, 2019 at 10:15 AM.