Page 756 of 758 FirstFirst ... 256656706746753754755756757758 LastLast
Results 7,551 to 7,560 of 7578

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Yes. It's an issue tied to the New Year campaign with Khorsid and her 10 daily login rewards. After any quest the game tries to push you to the lobby to reward you for the next day on the scratch even if you have completed it.
    well , looks like we have to struggle for 2 weeks U_U

whats the difference between the 2 web quest ? i just cant decide which one should i focus

edit: forget it i didnt realice the other web quest was a daily XD

also the problem of going to the main menu automatically still persist :/
    Last edited by silo1991; Jan 8, 2020 at 10:37 AM.

it seems that the new LQ its not worth this time , except for joseph chip in case you dont have dark chips

also i have a couple of questions

1 i brought over the past months nyau 12* chips , if i increase the ability of a chip like Klaris Klaes TCG or active chips like Eldetross (S Tanabata), what diference can make?
    2 how much extra element limit i need for give a fight in nightmare tower, for now my strongest element its fire with 314

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    it seems that the new LQ its not worth this time , except for joseph chip in case you dont have dark chips

also i have a couple of questions

1 i brought over the past months nyau 12* chips , if i increase the ability of a chip like Klaris Klaes TCG or active chips like Eldetross (S Tanabata), what diference can make?
    2 how much extra element limit i need for give a fight in nightmare tower, for now my strongest element its fire with 314
    It was never about those LQs, you only run them if it presents something you want, or plug upgrade resources. For this week and next, it's all about running the Towers.

To answer your questions
    1. Upgrading an active chip reduces its activation cost. upgrading a passive chip increases its activation rate. No changes to power or abilities.
    2. No minimum , as it totally depends on what abilities you have equipped, but the problem to keep in mind is that if there is an elemental resistance in play, if that element is your highest element, it doesn't matter what your other elements are at, you're doing only 1% of regular damage. So make sure you prioritize elemental weakness, and if you can't do that, minimize the presence of resisted elements.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    It was never about those LQs, you only run them if it presents something you want, or plug upgrade resources. For this week and next, it's all about running the Towers.

To answer your questions
    1. Upgrading an active chip reduces its activation cost. upgrading a passive chip increases its activation rate. No changes to power or abilities.
    2. No minimum , as it totally depends on what abilities you have equipped, but the problem to keep in mind is that if there is an elemental resistance in play, if that element is your highest element, it doesn't matter what your other elements are at, you're doing only 1% of regular damage. So make sure you prioritize elemental weakness, and if you can't do that, minimize the presence of resisted elements.
    thank you for the info

Whats the current pso2es meta? Weapon/chips/builds/etc.

Im still using elder rebellion with TMGs from few years ago.

I just reinstalled pso2es during valentine scratch and i see the interest on ES has been down since the long EQ downtime some time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by RandyTRK View Post
    Whats the current pso2es meta? Weapon/chips/builds/etc.

Im still using elder rebellion with TMGs from few years ago.

I just reinstalled pso2es during valentine scratch and i see the interest on ES has been down since the long EQ downtime some time ago.
    elder rebellion TMG its still good and for chips the meta are 13* chips and any chips that increase your elemental limits , so far my strongest element its fire with 340 for example

So... did anyone else expect Sega to increase production values of PSO2es by THAT much? Best final boss so far.

the finally put it a big damm boss after fighting akthar for what , 3 story updates?

my question is was that a fragment or a clone of Elder .

on other note it seems the writers finally remember lord and Donovan who were missing after 1st and zero seasons respectively.

i believe Donovan its gonna be the villain of the next season, hell Zuleiman turnout he worked for her

edit: i just remember , i liked how Seraphy break the 4th wall in the 6th aniversary story like:

Seraphy: did you knew i used to be 3D in this game ?. that was funny XD
    Last edited by silo1991; Mar 26, 2020 at 02:18 PM.

Spoiler!
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.