Page 92 of 758 FirstFirst ... 428289909192939495102142192592 ... LastLast

I'm so envious of the chips that are obtainable but the lack of luck that I hold...Along with the lack of rappy coins soon after.
    Matoi secret chip inceases damage to Burn Draal as well increase timer by 10 seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Scale of Judgment View Post
    I'm so envious of the chips that are obtainable but the lack of luck that I hold...Along with the lack of rappy coins soon after.
    Matoi secret chip inceases damage to Burn Draal as well increase timer by 10 seconds.
    Matoi-P's bonus effect is just to increase damage in general. Which means it won't be as huge a boost as something that's more race specific. The previous Quna-S/P chips, and the 2020-Samurai chips would be ideal candidates here as well as anything that greatly boosts your ice element.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    Matoi-P's bonus effect is just to increase damage in general. Which means it won't be as huge a boost as something that's more race specific. The previous Quna-S/P chips, and the 2020-Samurai chips would be ideal candidates here as well as anything that greatly boosts your ice element.
    Don't forget the normal Vol dragon chip that increase damage to Dragon type.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

Quote Originally Posted by Sizustar View Post
    Don't forget the normal Vol dragon chip that increase damage to Dragon type.
    I'd rate that a bit lower, since it's an active chip. Quna-Excellent and Quna-Anniversary are Passive, and so is samurai. Quna-Excellent is the one you really want to prioritize due to it being ice element.

Only go with Vol Dragon if you don't have the above, and you have the space and cost to accommodate for it. Prioritize getting ice element to max, then slot in the multipliers. And also remember that you the friend chip you do select can affect your element too (If you can't get to 250, but you can get to 140-170, selecting a friend with an ice chip will probably bridge that gap completely).

A completely random but relevant caution: I would not recommend upgrading your tablet/phone/whatever you use to play pso2es to 5.0.x at the moment. I upgraded from 4.something > 4.4.2/3/4 > 5.0.2 the other day when I was bored (nexus 7 2013). performance seemed to get a little better with 4.4.2, but when I upgraded to 5.0.2 it took a massive hit to the point the game is actually unplayable despite a nexus 7 2013 being a 'recommended' tablet for the game.

This is kinda silly, they are reusing the same rewards as last Burn Draal EM...

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    This chip is ice, and can also cause freeze, which you can definitely do to Burn Draal
    Is there anything preventing you from freezing other EM bosses? I haven't encountered a single boss that is resistant to burn or poison yet... Not sure if anything is resistant to status in this game.

Also, is there any way to get photon factor 10* without waiting until monday?
    Last edited by JaysonL; Mar 4, 2015 at 03:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JaysonL View Post

Is there anything preventing you from freezing other EM bosses? I haven't encountered a single boss that is resistant to burn or poison yet... Not sure if anything is resistant to status in this game.

Some bosses do resist certain statuses. For example, you can use panic to devastating effect on Zesh, but try that on a Banther, and you're just wasting your time.

I do believe that with burn and poson, nobody's immune, but each boss would have a varying degree of success. Burning Burn Draal was definitely possible in the last EM it showed up in, but it was pretty difficult to apply.

As for Photon factor, it also shows up on Wednesday as well (Tuesday for anyone in North America) in the Bouncer event mission.

Quote Originally Posted by JaysonL View Post
    I thought it was quite a copout myself. Only addition this time is an all class bow that presumably has a shit innate PA and the elemental boost es exclusive ability (which wont stop bows sucking ass).

I believe they're in fun scratach this week, along with 8* ore and all the other 10* data/ore.

Burn Draal EM just started, active until 23:59jst
    Lil Ms.Thunda Thighs "she likes pie"
    Ship 02 Proud Team Master of Night Arks!
    Looking for a team to have fun and do good runs? Apply to join us!
    http://nightarks.enjin.com/home
    Cheeto's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by cheeto View Post
    Burn Draal EM just started, active until 23:59jst
    Is it me, or is it kind of buggy, got stuck loading it a few time.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-