Page 98 of 758 FirstFirst ... 48889596979899100101108148198598 ... LastLast

I plan on using TMGs with tech attack to activate the tech boosting chips. "Sliding" activation with mirage = hell no for other chips, and I do prefer recovering PP from range.

The rate for the boosting chips from Wolga+ seems way better than normal Wolga. 30% of my runs of Wolga+ have given me a boosting chip, while VH is like almost non-existent.

Actually it occurred to me if you have abi4, you probably want to get abi5 since iirc abi4 doesn't increment the (visible) activation rate occurrence. Should you acquire another chip, can you test (before you merge it into your existing chip), if you're given error 221 upon trying to release it (or view its release conditions)?

Edit: And scratch that, I just did a completely unrelated test just now with "fresh" chips acquired from other sources (ie. bonus scratch/fun scratch) and I get error 221 trying to look at their release conditions aswell. I guess sega will probably address this tomorrow or something (and just say "deal with it for a week").
    Last edited by Atmius; Mar 12, 2015 at 07:58 PM.

I just found a 5th dark boosting chip and got an error 221 trying to release it.
    But yeah, Wolga+ rates are pretty damn good despite the cost of running it. Rank does seem to be a huge factor in the chance for it or pure coincidence for 8/9 of my boosting chips.

So I recently managed to get es working again, and everything worked right... for the first time I did things.

When I opened the game later on, whenever I go to friends/recycle/AC purchase, it pops an error 110. Anyone know whats up with this and how I can fix it? If I can?

Quote Originally Posted by Atmius View Post
    Actually it occurred to me if you have abi4, you probably want to get abi5 since iirc abi4 doesn't increment the (visible) activation rate occurrence. Should you acquire another chip, can you test (before you merge it into your existing chip), if you're given error 221 upon trying to release it (or view its release conditions)?

Edit: And scratch that, I just did a completely unrelated test just now with "fresh" chips acquired from other sources (ie. bonus scratch/fun scratch) and I get error 221 trying to look at their release conditions aswell. I guess sega will probably address this tomorrow or something (and just say "deal with it for a week").
    If you go to the official site, they addressed it yesterday
    http://pso2.jp/es/players/news/?id=971

In short, they are aware that there are problems, but are still investigating on what causes it.
    And an emergency Maintance at 11:00
    http://pso2.jp/es/players/news/?id=972
    Last edited by Sizustar; Mar 12, 2015 at 08:53 PM.
    Sizustar Fo/Te 75/75 - Ship-2

Screenshot dump
    url]https://www.flickr.com/photos/118177547@N08/[/url]
    Drawing and junk Twitter https://twitter.com/Sizustar - please don't send blank request-

That's in regards to the actual update download not working, along with rappy eq push notifications, not the error 221 issue which only started occurring today.

Dugs: no idea, try again later perhaps, 110 is a peculiar error code that occurs when it feels like.

Is it just me but I seem to be having a horrible time trying to get the 11* off limited on one character today.

Same, I made like 20+ run on SH without getting one chip. Maybe half the cost for the quest mean awfull 11* drop rate

It feels to me like the rate on the 11* chips is only good until you've received your first, then it's garbage from that point on.

Took only two runs on each my characters to get my first chip, but now it's been over six since getting another on either.

I find that the rate is only good from Wolga+ if you manage to get a 6/6 score. Anything less and it seems the rates for a PA boosting chip drops dramatically.

So far my rate is 9/25 with a 6/6. I have gotten 1 with a 4/6, but nothing from countless 5/6.