Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by The_Brimada View Post
    I know this is semi off-topic, but oh how I miss my DFO fix. I knew there were a few people on these forums that knew of/played that game lol.
    Go play Mystic Fighter online

Quote Originally Posted by reptile7383 View Post
    Yes because the VPN would be what's connected to the server thus the server only sees the VPNs SEA IP. The downside is that the connection is slower and it'll likely cost you money if you want a decent one where you don't have to share an IP. Ultimately its not worth it, but you will be able to play if you really want to.
    I personally use WTFast anyway to reduce my latency to faraway servers. Since it is a fast VPN service designed specifically to reduce input latency from exactly this scenario it works great.

Not that I'm actually planning on playing the SEA version of PSO2. Why would I?

I am a little surprised it is region-locked, but I'm not even mad. I'd rather play on JP than SEA.

I am, however, a little upset there has been no cancellation notice on SEGA's part about all the news in 2013 and 2012. Either kill the project or don't, it's been 2 years.
    megaoka | Kaz | Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by Kaziel View Post
    I am a little surprised it is region-locked, but I'm not even mad. I'd rather play on JP than SEA.

I am, however, a little upset there has been no cancellation notice on SEGA's part about all the news in 2013 and 2012. Either kill the project or don't, it's been 2 years.
    I direct you to Blade and soul NCSoft likes to pretend it exists. It's been damn near 4 years coming. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Kaziel View Post
    knowing asiasoft gaming publishing history, imma suprised if they arent.

so far they not even let country just next of their region-supported country play at their server.
    Ship 2 / Invite ID : 10385482 / Courina

Quote Originally Posted by ShinMaruku View Post
    I direct you to Blade and soul NCSoft likes to pretend it exists. It's been damn near 4 years coming. :P
    That game never came out here!?

Blade & Soul has still yet to come out in Japan or SEA, so it's not terribly surprising it's not out here yet either.

That being said... why the fuck isn't it out in Japan already? They're takin' their goddamn time with that game, geeze.

Quote Originally Posted by Zyrusticae View Post
    Blade & Soul has still yet to come out in Japan or SEA, so it's not terribly surprising it's not out here yet either.

That being said... why the fuck isn't it out in Japan already? They're takin' their goddamn time with that game, geeze.
    Wait it's not out in Japan yet? Why are they airing the anime for it now then?

Quote Originally Posted by Yden View Post
    Wait it's not out in Japan yet? Why are they airing the anime for it now then?
    It'll be out May 20, the anime could just be part of the marketing.