Thread: Help with lvl

Default Help with lvl

Hello!
    I started playing PSO again this weekend and really want to get to ultimate.
    I haven't played in a long while and wondered around witch lvl you should be in to beat the final boss on hard difficult? BTW right now i have a RAmarl lvl 37 is that enough?

at lv.37 on hard mode is gonna be lil hard and challenge for you. but I say keep grinding your lvl at 50 hard mode on Forrest and cave until u can take on mine and ruins and with a better gears and weapons and units. the key to this game is to grind your lvl and grind for weapons and gears until u can take on Ultimate mode. ep1 is not hard to do but its does however take while for you to take on dark fallz. and if u feel that monster and bosses are too easy for on Hard mode work your way to Very Hard mode for better exp and other rare findings. But if your playing offline mode that your best bet work way to the latter. how I see and how I did thing I was lv. 37 I beat normal mode then. I work my way to the forest at lv.37 on hard mode when I hit lv.70 I took on very hard mode made it bit easy for me to go threw the Forrest bit faster and get decent exp until I take on cave,mine and ruin, when I hit 120, that took my time work my way up to Ultimate mode. but grinding take while but wort doing it. and if your doing online then your best bet is to find a group of player that doing Toward the future for short they name it *TTF*. if your playing private server online
    Last edited by JCGamer; Apr 7, 2014 at 04:01 PM.

Thx! I have the modem adapter and tried a privet server but no one was never online so i stop playing online...
    Btw, so you think forests runs are the fast way of lvl'ing? I never exactly knew how a fast way to get to the higher lvl, but before I had a lvl67 Ranger that my brother deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Fellez View Post
    Thx! I have the modem adapter and tried a privet server but no one was never online so i stop playing online...
    Btw, so you think forests runs are the fast way of lvl'ing? I never exactly knew how a fast way to get to the higher lvl, but before I had a lvl67 Ranger that my brother deleted.
    yes once you are a bit high lvl. Then you can take on mine and ruin for more exp. if I was lv.67 and I was doing Hard mode I keep spamming the cave more unitl I see they are super easy to handle. once I see that exp is getting bit weak then I move on to Very hard mode and repeat all over again to reach that goal. Just to aim that high exp. that how it does for me that is. but even if ruin does have high exp from the other 3. I rather stick with cave and mine once I see I can take them for more grinding. then I deal with ruin for the grinding last. once I see there easy.

I am a caution player . even tho I want to jump area for higher exp I rather play it save so I don't have to lose. and make thing easy for me in the progress. and less worry about hit and miss. also don't forget that your mag is important along with finding better gears,weapons and units

When I beat Dark Falz in Hard mode I was around level 42. But I'm also one of those players who likes to kill every single monster...

Ramarl level 37 should be more than capable of defeating Falz on Hard. Just give it a try or two. If you do run into trouble, let us know what part of the fight you have the most difficulties with.