Page 8 of 80 FirstFirst ... 5678910111858 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Quote View Post
    Android version: 2.3.4
    Build number: 4.0.2.A.0.62
    Ty all my tests were done with variants of android 4, but, does Pso2es support android 2.3? Will need to try it.

Quote Originally Posted by thepspgamer View Post
    so, the current version of the game breaks the english patch?

that would explain why the tweaker is telling me the patch isnt compatible...

i thought i was doing something wrong :S
    Usually if you patch it after an update and reload the game it repatches it, but sega moved the files somewhere else so it couldn't detect the changes. In any case the tweaker and english patch update should be available pretty soon (as in when aida gets back on).

So, I'm using blue stack and installed the game by downloading it via tweaker and I got this, am I doing something wrong?

Seems like I can navigate it a bit with enter key, but it seems there is huge missing on the image file or rendering, not even sure what went wrong here.

Default I get to enter a 16 digit code

PSO2es asks me to enter a 16 digit code after logging in. Can someone tell me what I'm suppose to do with this?

Edit: Alright just checked, its a code to transfer your data to a new device. It makes sense since I just restored my tablet. But if I restored the tablet, how will I find this code now? o.O PSO2es forever lost? o.O That's stupid.
    Last edited by Darkro; Apr 24, 2014 at 01:32 AM.

why my PSO2es tweaker (the english patch) not compatible?
    is there a specific method to do?
    I've tried to reinstall the game and patch and it still not compatible..
    I'm using Xperia Z with Android 4.3

thanks

The current patch is not compatible, whatever the device you are using.

Default ??

I keep getting a parsing error when i click install game

Quote Originally Posted by Darkro View Post
    PSO2es asks me to enter a 16 digit code after logging in. Can someone tell me what I'm suppose to do with this?

Edit: Alright just checked, its a code to transfer your data to a new device. It makes sense since I just restored my tablet. But if I restored the tablet, how will I find this code now? o.O PSO2es forever lost? o.O That's stupid.
    Dakro recently I ran into the same problem because I had to factory reset my Nexus 7 and forgot to make a backup of the PSO2es character transfer code.

So i've mailed sega the other day asking for a solution for this specific problem and since they don't have any automated system for now to do this kind of recovery you must send them a mail trough the PSO2 Support form.

First of all you must login with your pso2 account to the support form as usual:
    https://ssl.pso2.jp/players/support/.../?mode=trouble

Once in try to fill up the required fields with your usual PSO2 information, lobby, ship, character name , etc. Make sure that under the category of the problem select the last option which is just "Others..."

Then in the description field you must complete this small questionarie (copy paste this template and modify accordingly):

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

「PSO2es 秘密のパスワード再発行申請」

・2014年4月2日以降でPSO2esのプレイを開始した日時:{input here the day you started to play pso2 begining with april 2nd which was the release date}
    ・PSO2esで最後にログインした日時:{input here the date since the last time you logged into pso2es}
    ・PSO2esでご利用になっていた
      キャラクター名:{name of your character on pso2es}
      クラス:{class of your character on pso2es}
      レベル:{character level on pso2es}
    ・所持していた「チップ」の名前(2枚以上):{Name at least 2 CHIPS that you own(any rarity)}

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once you finished filling up the form just send it as usual and they will send you the code back in a day or two to your mail i've just received mine today!

Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by landman View Post
    The current patch is not compatible, whatever the device you are using.
    Beats me why AIDA hasn't released it yet when he has a working version since wednesday, i'll release it later myself with support for two patch servers and the selfupdate feature.

Quote Originally Posted by cyou5050 View Post
    I keep getting a parsing error when i click install game
    I haven't checked the pso2es android manifest file yet, but the play store and pso2es site mention it's for android 4 and higher, so if you're running it on android 2.3 and it's not working it's probably because of that.

For what it's worth, I also kept getting the parsing error but I'm using Bluestacks. It's weird though because it just randomly decided to work after I waited awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Neirene View Post
    Dakro recently I ran into the same problem because I had to factory reset my Nexus 7 and forgot to make a backup of the PSO2es character transfer code.

So i've mailed sega the other day asking for a solution for this specific problem and since they don't have any automated system for now to do this kind of recovery you must send them a mail trough the PSO2 Support form.

First of all you must login with your pso2 account to the support form as usual:
    https://ssl.pso2.jp/players/support/.../?mode=trouble

Once in try to fill up the required fields with your usual PSO2 information, lobby, ship, character name , etc. Make sure that under the category of the problem select the last option which is just "Others..."

Then in the description field you must complete this small questionarie (copy paste this template and modify accordingly):

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

「PSO2es 秘密のパスワード再発行申請」

・2014年4月2日以降でPSO2esのプレイを開始した日時:{input here the day you started to play pso2 begining with april 2nd which was the release date}
    ・PSO2esで最後にログインした日時:{input here the date since the last time you logged into pso2es}
    ・PSO2esでご利用になっていた
      キャラクター名:{name of your character on pso2es}
      クラス:{class of your character on pso2es}
      レベル:{character level on pso2es}
    ・所持していた「チップ」の名前(2枚以上):{Name at least 2 CHIPS that you own(any rarity)}

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once you finished filling up the form just send it as usual and they will send you the code back in a day or two to your mail i've just received mine today!

Good luck!
    Thank you so much! I sent the form Hopefully they will answer it.
    Last edited by Darkro; Apr 25, 2014 at 12:06 PM.