Page 78 of 80 FirstFirst ... 2868757677787980 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maronji View Post
    Ah, that's rather unfortunate since I was just starting to play and having the translations would have helped immensely. Oh well, can't be helped, hopefully the team in charge of the patch is able to resolve this issue in a prompt manner, best of luck to them.

Thanks for the reply!

Quote Originally Posted by Armbrust View Post
    Ah, that's rather unfortunate since I was just starting to play and having the translations would have helped immensely. Oh well, can't be helped, hopefully the team in charge of the patch is able to resolve this issue in a prompt manner, best of luck to them.

Thanks for the reply!
    A new PSO2es Tweaker and a new way of patching needs to be developed. We'll probably make a new post when we have a new method created.
    PSO2 Details: Ship 02 || Sirius-91 Cast || Lacey-458 Caseal || Team: ChibiRoar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenia View Post
    Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Suddenly the tweaker stopped working for me.
    I can install the tweaker apk and run it but then I cannot click any buttons to install the actual game and it just tells me "cannot connect". I'm using Memu which has exceptions in my firewall, the location set to Japan and even my google account has an address in Japan.

The most confusing part is that I have done this a bunch of times in the past and there was no problem at all, but now it suddenly isn't working anymore.

I don't really want to play PSO2es but I have to login occasionally tise the storage in PSO2, is there a way to get only the es apk? Google won't let me, even with all settings to Japan it won't let me install the game within Memu.
    It has no problem with my location in Chrome, but since that's not a smartphone by my desktop pc I can't download it like that either.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    Suddenly the tweaker stopped working for me.
    I can install the tweaker apk and run it but then I cannot click any buttons to install the actual game and it just tells me "cannot connect". I'm using Memu which has exceptions in my firewall, the location set to Japan and even my google account has an address in Japan.

The most confusing part is that I have done this a bunch of times in the past and there was no problem at all, but now it suddenly isn't working anymore.
    The answer is literally just above your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryuhou View Post
    I don't really want to play PSO2es but I have to login occasionally tise the storage in PSO2, is there a way to get only the es apk? Google won't let me, even with all settings to Japan it won't let me install the game within Memu.
    It has no problem with my location in Chrome, but since that's not a smartphone by my desktop pc I can't download it like that either.
    I think bumped has a link to where you can download it.while back, dunno about now tho.

I'd recommend updating the game through qooapp. It's actually a good solution to getting apps outside your region without having to jump through hoops to change your phone region via vpn and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Yden View Post
    I'd recommend updating the game through qooapp. It's actually a good solution to getting apps outside your region without having to jump through hoops to change your phone region via vpn and such.
    The PSO2es Tweaker doesn't draw from SEGA, It's from our own servers and you don't need a VPN to use our app. You do need one to play PSO2es if you're blocked, but you do not need one for our app.

Oh no! What am i going to do, this was my whole entire life, and now it's going to be gone. :C Guess i'll just go and troll other proxies. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by arokidaaron View Post
    I think bumped has a link to where you can download it.while back, dunno about now tho.
    Thanks, they got a download link right when you click on the PSO2es guide.

Now I got my storage back.

We're back!

http://pso2es.10nub.es/

PSO2es Tweaker ni is live.

PSO2es Tweaker ni?
    What's that?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.